PDA

View Full Version : TTC blue in Feb/Mar/Apr 2014

oncue
February 11th, 2014, 11:03 PM
Hi
We are TTC blue starting this month. Just wondering if there is anyone else trying aswell that we can share the journey and any tips!
We have 2 daughters and hoping our third is a boy!
I have only recently starting trying to adapt to the HE diet. Having lemon water, coconut water, taking prenatal vitamins, ordered preseed for DTD and also will take robitussin.
I'm expecting my period this week so I hope I'll have given myself enough of a chance to sway, but we may not get pregnant on the first go anyway.
I've been tracking my ovulation too. Would value any suggestions as to when the best time to do the deed would be . Was originally just going to do it twice - 12 hours after smiley on clearblue ov kit and then the next day
Look forward to hearing from you!

treens
March 5th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Hello! I have been trying since December for our boy! i have been trying to follow the he diet, lemon water, preseed, robitussin. Even trying to follow the chinese gender chart for what months to try. How have you been doing on your diet?

Rosie85
March 5th, 2014, 09:40 AM
Hey treens! You should come join us in our ttc in april/may/june thread. it is awful quiet over here! There are a few ladies there trying ttc blue as well.

oncue
March 5th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Hi treens and Rosie! I ended up joining the dec 2013 thread too as this was quiet.
I'm like you treens. I tried all the same things, plus coconut water a lot! We were only following all this for about 3-4weeks in total. I'm 2dpo now so we will see what happens! I'll reply on the other thread too :)