PDA

View Full Version : Only a few more weeks for me!

purplepoet20
June 15th, 2011, 11:10 AM
I have been spending alot of time counting days on the calender, planning, and extra reaserch... ready to have a panic attack. I finally decided to throw myself into house cleaning and cooking. I have all the clothing washed and put away, making pasta sauce tonight (it's been a mth), getting DS1 big boy room finished, finding things to donate, and maybe I can start sewing the family Christmas stockings! Sewing is so calming and I love Christmas, well I only started loving it since hubby and I had our first one together which more then made up for my childhood ones. Yes, sewing for the Holidays is the key to relaxation... 4 stockings (for now), Christmas tree skirt, Christmas apron, and a few holiday table cloths. I am still trying to find the right fabric for a quilted tree Advent Calendar and a few other things I want to make.

rainbowflower
June 15th, 2011, 04:18 PM
wow, organised! :)

nuthinbutpink
June 15th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Good luck!

Flava
June 15th, 2011, 06:08 PM
We need pics for sure!

TTC5
June 15th, 2011, 06:24 PM
would love pics too!

Tink18
June 15th, 2011, 07:20 PM
How cute! i am making my own stockings too! my mom made all of ours for us when we were kids as well as our Christmas tree skirt and I want to follow her cute little idea, so this past year we went our and got all of the stuff!!! xxoo

Bambina
June 15th, 2011, 07:24 PM
Good luck Purple! I know how hard the wait can be, but you're doing the right thing keeping busy doing things that you love.

Blonde Baby
June 17th, 2011, 02:43 PM
GL!