Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
1 boy
Number of Months TTC
6-9
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
always skipped breakfast (but I did before too, although previously I used to eat fruit or yogurt mid-morning which I did not do on LE) had no red meat for 11mths - until a wk or so before O on successful cycle, then had 3 cheat meals incl. red meat! (xmas lol)
I also had some full-fat dairy most days as per atomic's advice to help my eggs (I know from previous HT cycles egg quality not great) and once I added exercise (about 1mth after starting LE) I increased cals to upper levels, mainly with allowing myself more empty carbs after meals- jelly beans, etc. Most days I ate twice a day 12-1pm and then 6-6.30pm, but some days (maybe twice a wk on average) I would allow myself a mini-meal (ok, snack of empty carbs lol) at 9pm ish if I was getting hunger pangs :)
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
11 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He did not make the same drastic changes I did, but I did make him cut down on meat- esp. red meat. I didn't want to be too strict (esp. how long it took to conceive) so I used to let him have 2-3 red meat cheats per wk during O-AF, but then AF-O he had to be good, only fish/chicken and still less of those than he would normally choose to eat.
He agreed as long as I didn't make him stop red wine lol.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
oops- already added in details for this above! don't think I missed anything
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
120 pounds BMI 20.6 at successful O.
starting weight pre-diet 163 pounds 27.9. lost most of this weight by July-ish though.
I gained 2-3 pounds around 2wks before O. I was going to have a ttc break over xmas, as I was starting to struggle, and was seriously considering another HT cycle- but then decided to give it one last try! managed to get about a pound or so back off before O (O came early for me this cycle, I was hoping to get it all back off!)
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Did intense exercise for 10months, always min. of 60mins, always min. of 6days a wk (with one exception of 5days in June) mostly 7days a wk right up until around 2wks before O (ie. bfn the previous month) I was really struggling with the time the exercise was taking up, and needed that time for other things, plus was getting fed-up ttc and was going to take a break over xmas and try HT again a few months later- so dropped it for about 6days....2-3days before AF....then I decided to have one last ttc month with lighter sway (ie. no exercise) but panicked when I realised I gained a couple of pounds, so picked it back up again around CD4 and O'd around CD12.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
No idea
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
no idea
DH pH
no idea
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

Any additional comments?
Did not really mean to do 3attempts! (I know the stats aren't great) but we had been at this a while! we were getting nowhere with the 1attempt/4day schedule, then 2-3cycles before our BFP one we upped it to 2attempts/3day BD (basically BD every 3days with 1 extra at opk) and this was my intention for this cycle too- but the early opk threw me off our pattern! and I also kind of panicked that it would prob. be our last natural ttc cycle before spending a fortune going HT and therefore wanted to give it our best shot so no regrets if bfn.
I am hoping the last attempt may have been too late though, it was around 30hrs after +opk and I have def. been known to O within 6-12hrs of +opk in previous cycles (as confirmed by bloods) so I am hoping the 3rd BD did not count!!
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
1st attempt sun morning- J&D after 5mins,
2nd attempt mon night - lay with pillow under bum all night (3rd cycle trying this- just felt I had to increase our conception odds)
3rd attempt tue night- pillow under bum all night.
(got +opk 3pm on Monday)
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Chitosan
folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
DH took olive leaf- started out with capsules, but then switched to liquid 2-3 months before BFP (I read it was better)
I used clomid for some unsuccessful cycles, but not on bfp month. previously had 3months in a row with clomid, next no clomid, next with clomid, next no clomid, then bfp cycle! so I doubt it would affect sway after that, but worth mentioning.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
the exercise (except for break!) - huge change for me (I usually do nothing!) and v tough. just praying the break didn't undo all my hard work.
DH olive leaf.
DW diet changes/weight loss (again just praying the little weight gain did not undo all the hard work)
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
weight gain, break in exercise, 3 x meat cheats- and having 3 BD attempts!
Things worth mentioning:
I really think (and hope!) I will be v happy with a boy after all the time it took to get pregnant, but I cant help but be a little nervous and hope I don't have any lingering GD or regrets about the loosening of my sway if I hear blue!
BUT we really did give it a long time with a stricter sway, and just didn't seem to be able to get pg, so we had to increase our conception odds in the end, and I am just SO happy to finally be pregnant!!!

Jany1025
February 14th, 2014, 08:43 AM
Oh how exciting! Good Luck! When will you find out?

coralsky
February 14th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Thanks Jany! Not for a while yet, I think around 16wks, and only just 8wks now, it's going to feel like ages LOL. Maybe I might be able to have a guess around 13wks if I get a good picture, but it will later before I know for sure. Hope I can pass the time quickly ;)
PS. Samantha is absolutely beautiful :) xxx

atomic sagebrush
February 14th, 2014, 09:53 AM
so excited!! pink dust headed your way!

coralsky
February 14th, 2014, 10:02 AM
Thanks atomic :heart: xxx

Rinny101
February 14th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Congratulations and good luck :)

coralsky
March 21st, 2014, 08:42 AM
Just to update- its a boy :)

bluebonnet22
March 21st, 2014, 10:15 AM
Congrats on your baby boy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

NCBeachyGrl
March 21st, 2014, 10:21 AM
Congrats! I bet your DS1 is so excited to be getting a best new buddy!

coralsky
March 21st, 2014, 02:25 PM
thanks girls. we haven't told DS1 yet because I don't want to announce IRL yet, and no way could I trust him to keep it quiet LOL.

ocean
March 23rd, 2014, 06:44 AM
Just going to say this was an amazing sway. Am I reading it right that you lost 43 lbs or 25% of your body weight?!?! You have made such a positive change in your health. And boy will you be the hot mama or what? :)

I find that the waves of Gdesire can make me look back and rethink and question everything. But don't you go doubting your sway. This was amazing, the pause at the end was meaningless, and you gave it your all.

Congrats on your beautiful boy - he was meant to be!! My 2nd is walking around right now tugging up his shirt to look at his belly, and he keeps looking up and grinning as if he's discovered something amazing. You have such fun in store - the joy without the anxiety of a first born!

coralsky
March 23rd, 2014, 01:31 PM
Thanks ocean, you are so sweet :) yes I did lose a lot of weight! But have put a significant amount back on already with post LE pig-out and stopping exercise!! Oops. Oh well at least I have a bit more leeway to gain now ;) I def found the exercise in particular v difficult, esp after such a long time! But you are right though, I can't have any regrets! I do sometimes wonder about the little bit of weight gain and the 3rd attempt, but I try not to ;) I did really do the best I realistically could esp given the length of time involved, so I have to believe that DS2 was meant to be :)

Thanks for your kind words and support, it's v much appreciated xxx

kitkat18
March 23rd, 2014, 01:41 PM
Congrats coralsky ! That really does look like a good sway my two boys are besties it's ridiculously sweet xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 25th, 2014, 05:06 PM
Just wanted to say congrats again!!