Update... Its a Boy......TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS - 2 years
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Only 2 meals a day. Lunch at 12pm and Dinner at 6pm. Always skipped breakfast, which was really hard at first as I have always been a cereal eater.
I did have a coffee with equal and skim milk in the morning and another around 10am to get me through to 12pm for lunch.
Also 2 diet cokes per day.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 Months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I would usually have 1 glass of wine on a Friday. However this attempt fell our the Australia Day long weekend, and I did have at least 2 glasses of wine each for about 3 nights in a row (including the night of our attempt).
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
This diet really took its toll on my body after 6 months, due to lack of nutrients. I really noticed my hair and skin especially. My hair constantly falling out and brittle, and my skin was dull and lifeless!
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
61Kgs
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I Started at 64Kgs and was really strict on the LE for the first 3 months and was down to 59Kgs, but we weren't getting pregnant so I did relax on the diet a bit for the last 2 months.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? Sylk

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
We were using Rephresh and sylk for our first 4 attempts, but it wasn't working, so we dropped the Rephresh (on Atomic's advice) and used the smallest amount of sylk! And No Big O for me.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
We did Abstain for the first 3 attempts, but also dropped this and then had DH release every 2-4 days, with 1 attempt at positive OPK.
I didn't get up for at least 20-25mins after attempt.
We also dropped the hot Bath for DH after about 3 months.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Baby asprin
folic acid
Magnesium
Fiber
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Magnesium

Any additional supplement info?
I dropped the Antihistamine after 3 months. I didn't really have much EWCM and I think the antihistamine was drying everything up and I remember Atomic saying that you do need some EWCM in order for the sperm to survive.
DH also dropped the Sudafed for our last attempt.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Being on the diet and supplements for so long.
The one attempt.
DH sits in a truck for long periods for work, plus he rides, runs and swims (lots of lycra)! DH also went for a 3 hour bike ride the day before our attempt.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Relaxing my diet (although I kept the main principles like skipping breakfast and no meat). And dropping a lot of elements in order to get our BFP
Things worth mentioning:
Everything I have done here is the complete opposite from when my DS was conceived. Looking back my diet and lifestyle was very boy friendly.
Overall I do feel confident, although at the moment I am just happy to be pregnant finally and I would be just as happy if this one turns out to be a boy :)

Thank you to Atomic for all your advice and always answering my questions along the way. I highly recommend buying a personalised to anyone considering swaying. Its worth every cent!

sisterplease
February 15th, 2014, 02:13 AM
Awesome sway! Congrats :-D

NCBeachyGrl
February 15th, 2014, 07:31 AM
Congrats!

marriedmomof2
February 15th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Congrats!

odd
February 15th, 2014, 11:39 AM
Congratulations

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

coralsky
February 15th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Congrats!!! :)

Rinny101
February 17th, 2014, 02:54 AM
Thank you everyone.... Now the anxious wait begins!!

atomic sagebrush
February 18th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Good luck Rinny!!!

Mulberry Smurf
February 18th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Good luck :)

Rinny101
May 30th, 2014, 07:02 AM
Had my 20 week scan today and found out we are having a boy.... Still in shock. I was so sure it would be girl. DH was a bit upset too,as he was looking forward to having a girl.

Ive had a few teary moments, but our baby is healthy and doing well and that's the most important thing. And I know our DS will love having a little brother.

Looking back, I'm not sure I could have anymore, but I guess I will always wonder....

nuthinbutpink
May 30th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Thank you for updating. I am sorry you didn't see girl but I hope adding a brother for your son will turn out to be a wonderful blessing.

Junie
May 30th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Congratulations on your new little boy Rinny! It sounds like you did a fantastic sway and even though it didn't end in a girl pregnancy I think you will absolutely love watching your two boys together and having another son. I hope you have a smooth rest of your pregnancy :)

kitkat18
May 30th, 2014, 04:33 PM
That's a damn fine sway rinny! Sorry it did not result in your girl but you gave it your all!!! You will love having two boys it really is special seeing brothers play together xxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Rinny101
May 31st, 2014, 08:20 AM
Thank you for all you kind words, I know my son will love growing up with a brother, just as I am very close with my sister.

I'm just trying to get my head around it all. I don't mind that its a boy. I think it's more that I put so much effort in for so long that I was pretty confident it had to be a girl after all the changes I made. Damn my husbands super sperm!!

DH has already said we could try again later, as he is a little disapointed too. But I only ever wanted two, but we will have to wait and see.... Only time will tell.

Can someone please tell me how to add an update smilely to my sway? I can't figure it out...

Thanks again everyone for your kind words, it means a lot :)

Rinny101
June 1st, 2014, 02:18 AM
I just figured out how to do the smilely update!!

Mrs_Incredible
June 1st, 2014, 04:03 AM
You had a fantastic sway, its so hard seeing those who put everything into it and getting an opposite. I only imagined having 2 children with at least one girl. I'm pg with dc4, & after 3 boys I'm having a girl. Wouldn't swap my "bonus 2" ds's for the pp that i started out wishing for!! My husband would definitely have stopped at 2 had we gotten a girl sooner! But like your dh, i was lucky he was open to trying again ... Twice!! Enjoy your newest little bundle once you feel better. Hugs xx

essnce629
June 1st, 2014, 04:12 AM
You gave it your all with a great sway! Congrats on your DS1 getting a little brother, but it's still ok for you to feel a little sad. I totally understand. (((HUGS)))

Rinny101
June 4th, 2014, 06:49 AM
Thanks mrs incredible and essence. It's finally sinking in.... I was asked by someone at work today what I was having and I was able to say boy without bursting into tears!

Of course there is still that tiny bit of hope lingering, that the tech got it wrong and when I give birth it will come out a girl (which I'm sure rarely rarely happens).

I told my 2 year old DS last night that mummy was having a baby boy, and would he like a little brother and he replied "yes please mummy". I'm sure this one will be just as sweet :)

Good luck to all the other pink swayers out there!

princessCharlotte
June 7th, 2014, 11:35 PM
congrats on little boy. It is awesome with two boys. I never realised at first when i yearn for a gal which turn out DS#2.. If time would rewind, I will want this little chap instead.

I can see the brothers have love-hate relationship and DS#1 love his bro so much that he always protected his bro from fall, from away strangers etc..

i always think how a 4yrs old boy can behave that? I guess is the brotherhood make him so.

So im sure yours will be as close as mine. enjoy your preg journey

Rinny101
June 8th, 2014, 06:21 AM
Thank you princess Charlotte for being so encouraging.

All my gender disappointment has all but disapeared... When I was given the results from my 20 week scan.

I wasn't told at the time, but the report stated that my baby has small a choroid Plexis cyst in a part of the brain. I have lots of reassurance that it will most likely by th enext follow up scan, however there is a minor risk that its associated with trisomy 18.

I'm trying not to worry, but its just so hard not to :(

princessCharlotte
June 8th, 2014, 08:40 AM
dont worry. If is a red alert, i believe your gynae will tell you about it.

my ds#2 was found thick nuchal neck which associated with Down during 20eeeks scan.
But under my gynae's good hands, my ds#2 is a healthy and normal 2yrs old boy now.

trust your gynae and follow his instructions. Hope all is well!

lovemy2blessings
July 8th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Wow! Your sway seemed perfect to me! But congrats on a healthy baby boy, he is meant to be!;-)