PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like a sign for a girl to come for me

6bluewant1pink
February 16th, 2014, 12:50 AM
So I was on the phone talking to my sister. She was talking about decorating her daughter room in hello kitty. I said oh that's cute if I had a girl I would do everything for her in hello kitty. As soon as I said that my phone dropped out of my hand. I went to pick it up and noticed I hit a number when it dropped. It was #8! I was like omg is this a sign #8 will be my girl after 7 boys. I think it's a bit creepy lol. Maybe it's a sign! My sister thinks so!

Adia
February 16th, 2014, 11:51 AM
Here's hoping it's your sign!

6bluewant1pink
February 16th, 2014, 12:18 PM
I hope so too! It was pretty creepy lol. I had a reading from psychic Sandra gibbs recently. She said I will have a girl and its best to conceive in the summer. I am not trying now since my baby is 3 months but I'm not preventing. I do breastfeed and my period haven't returned yet so I doubt I'm fertile. I do pee seconds after sex and take a hot shower. I didn't do this with my boys. I'm thinking about trying acigel when I do ttc a girl.

atomic sagebrush
February 16th, 2014, 12:56 PM
I don't believe in signs but I hope this is one for you.

Rosie85
February 16th, 2014, 01:06 PM
You know, even if the signs aren't real the effect is has on you can be! I am a HUGE believer in the placebo effect. They DO work. That is the whole thing with the ions for me. They boost your confidence in getting what you want. If you can believe something is making you more fertile for a girl then you are more likely to have a girl I think. Positive thinking goes a long long way.

dreaminginblue
February 16th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Rosie85 I truly believe in the placebo effect too and so I would say 'think pink' 6bluewant1pink. This will play a significant role in next TTC period, though I'll be be 'think blue' lol xx

JEWELLE11
February 17th, 2014, 07:51 AM
I believe in signs and I hope that #8 is your baby girl :)

6bluewant1pink
February 25th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Thanks ladies! Atomic once I sway again in a few years I am definitely getting better on board with the diet. I wonder should I use rephresh again or do lime douche. I am so lost on where to start again :(