PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone, please post your questions!

Dr. Potter
January 2nd, 2011, 03:44 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am Dr. Daniel Potter. As many of you know, I have been a strong advocate and practitioner of gender selection for more than 10 years. My goal is to help spread truth and disspell many of the myths regarding gender selection. I am the Medical Director for HRC Fertility in Laguna Hills, CA. I also serve as the medical director for MicroSort West and laboratory director for Gene Security Network. I am pleased to offer free consultations to all Dream Members and will additionally offer special pricing for Dream Member as well. I look forward to your questions, which may be post in the Ask a doc section. I will be joined on the boards by Lori Whelan, my IVF coordinator as well as Cindy Jansen (nurse practioner and MicroSort coordinator).

GDControl
January 2nd, 2011, 05:00 PM
Welcome and we look forward to having all of you be a part of the site and answering questions we may have! Thank you!

Bee Shine
January 2nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Mykids
January 3rd, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hello Everyone,
I am Dr. Daniel Potter. As many of you know, I have been a strong advocate and practitioner of gender selection for more than 10 years. My goal is to help spread truth and disspell many of the myths regarding gender selection. I am the Medical Director for HRC Fertility in Laguna Hills, CA. I also serve as the medical director for MicroSort West and laboratory director for Gene Security Network. I am pleased to offer free consultations to all Dream Members and will additionally offer special pricing for Dream Member as well. I look forward to your questions, which may be post in the Ask a doc section. I will be joined on the boards by Lori Whelan, my IVF coordinator as well as Cindy Jansen (nurse practioner and MicroSort coordinator).

That is amazing Dr potter. You have always proved that you are the best. I will be cycling with you soon.

Thanks for the all the support you offer for us.

GreaseMonkey
January 7th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Welcome Dr. P!

atomic sagebrush
January 8th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Thank you so much!!!

raspberry73
January 8th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Thank you for being here and being willing to answer our questions!