Girl!!
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy 6
Boy 4
Boy 1
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
No
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? No diet plan

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was generally eating healthy and I've been a vegetarian since I was 18. Back to very boy friendly for sure.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
-
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He just started a 'warrior training' program and eating the healthiest he ever has! Started intense exercise 3 times a week. Oy vay:(
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I work out 3x/week intensely with weights and cardio.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
1 poss 2 if you can call them attempts!
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
After O

Any additional comments?
-
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
Both incidences were pull out. I did not respect to get pregnant...at all. I didn't even think I was risking it lol. What an idiot!!
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
-
DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Well it being a pull out. One of the times we did that and then used a condom. We probably didn't do anything for at least a week before. We were on a mini vacation so I was relaxed.
I am still breastfeeding my 1 year old and never get a full nights sleep.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Of course everything! Lack of diet, my exercise, possibly 2 attempts. My timing is a guess as I don't really know when I ovulated.
Things worth mentioning:
I'm expecting it to be a boy and I'm ok with that. I wish I could get through this without being sick! If love that more than having a girl. So so nervous about how I will cope with my 1 year old baby and this one while feeling horrible:( I feel incredibly stupid for letting this happen and guilty that I won't be a good mom for the next 9 months:(
But now I will never wonder anymore! If my husband doesn't go get snipped this time, I'm going to do it myself!;)

Well I guess my no sway was a sway after all! Never in a million years did I think this would be the outcome!! I know how very lucky I am to not have to sway hard like last time! (I paid my dues a bit the last time for sure!;)

ThreeMenAndALAdy
February 18th, 2014, 12:56 PM
And here it is!!!! Your no sway sway looks good to me Coocoo. Good luck. I hope the ms angels are good to you.

atomic sagebrush
February 18th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Hey, I don't think that's bad at all, the number/type of attempts looks pink friendly to me.

I have 2 that are 21 months apart and I'm not gonna lie it wasn't easy that first month, but now that they are a bit older they play together really well and keep each other busy!

maidentomother
February 18th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Out of curiosity, why are you considering this a sway?

NCBeachyGrl
February 18th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Fingers crossed no MS and no penis!! Congrats!

Rosie85
February 18th, 2014, 02:52 PM
Maiden--coocoo wasn't swaying but she has been a long time member of the site and she has an oopsie pregnancy and it is within her rights to write her sway plan down even if it wasn't really a purposeful sway.

The thing about it though is there may have been certain things she did that could have swayed naturally and us ladies can be reassuring to her about those things. If she had one attempt and did pullout and was vacation and is breastfeeding..that was swaying pink.

So I think it is beneficial for all women to fill these out whether they were swaying or not because they provide clues and good insight!!

And coocoo I think you have some strong sways in there...the ones I listed above with the attempts and pull-out. Good luck my dear!!

coralsky
February 18th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Congrats and good luck :)

Tiffani3
February 18th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Congratulations I'm sure your no stressing about swaying is a major sway in its self!! Well done hun. Lots and lots of luck to you xx

odd
February 18th, 2014, 03:15 PM
congratulations :) Hope you hear pink :DD:

marriedmomof2
February 18th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Congrats!!

coocoobananas
February 19th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Rosie, you are as sweet as pie;)
Thx:)

Maiden--coocoo wasn't swaying but she has been a long time member of the site and she has an oopsie pregnancy and it is within her rights to write her sway plan down even if it wasn't really a purposeful sway.

The thing about it though is there may have been certain things she did that could have swayed naturally and us ladies can be reassuring to her about those things. If she had one attempt and did pullout and was vacation and is breastfeeding..that was swaying pink.

So I think it is beneficial for all women to fill these out whether they were swaying or not because they provide clues and good insight!!

And coocoo I think you have some strong sways in there...the ones I listed above with the attempts and pull-out. Good luck my dear!!

coocoobananas
February 19th, 2014, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the support ladies! I of course didn't sway but I'm pretty sure Atomic wants us to post either way? If not, sorry if I wasted anyone's time! If it ends up being a girl, I think it could be considered a sway because I'm pretty sure I'm set for boys;)

Rosie85
February 19th, 2014, 12:38 PM
You are welcome Coocoo! :awe:

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the support ladies! I of course didn't sway but I'm pretty sure Atomic wants us to post either way? If not, sorry if I wasted anyone's time! If it ends up being a girl, I think it could be considered a sway because I'm pretty sure I'm set for boys;)

Yes I ABSOLUTELY want everyone to post results whether or not they swayed. We are not doing a study here, we want to get a huge database of info to look at trends and the sways/conceptions where people were not doing every sway tactic (or even any, deliberately) tell us more than the 100 identical or nearly so, sways where people did gobs of things all together and no way to even know which one(s) are really even swaying.

Also want to avoid the issue on "the other site" where people's sways are left out when they produce opposites and some were scared to post if their sway wasn't "good" enough. I believe this lead to dishonest statistics that encouraged people with extreme GD to sway when they should have gone HT, and dishonest/exaggerated sways being posted.

EVERYONE posts here, we want everyone's experience and for every person to feel comfy and safe posting.