PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE is welcome to post a sway.

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2014, 12:57 PM
I just wanted to mention that we want EVERYONE to post a sway, whether you did one tactic, got pg accidentally, or did a sway so strict it made the angels cry LOL.

The sways where people were only doing a couple things, or nothing and still getting their DG, actually tell us just as much if not more than the sways where people were doing everything under the sun.

Plus, I want everyone to feel comfortable posting even if you did not really include many sway tactics, because I do not want that kind of climate where unsuccessful sways are omitted (cherry picking data to make swaying look more successful than it actually is) and/or people start feeling the need to exaggerate on their sways to make them look stricter so they can post them.

bunnywabbit
February 19th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Thank you! I've seen people mention that they won't post their sway, however much they did, "...in case they don't get their desired gender". So sad, as this could really help someone else.

Rosie85
February 19th, 2014, 01:32 PM
Thank you for this post!!

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2014, 01:41 PM
If you guys DO get opposites and feel unable to fill out a questionnaire then please let us know so at the least we can include it in the opposites.

I do not want anyone making decisions on whether or not to sway on the basis of numbers that falsely represent potential for success.

GreaseMonkey
February 19th, 2014, 02:08 PM
I didn't do a sway at all, I got a BFP soon after my Mirena fell out does it count and should I post something or not?

Dollydot
February 19th, 2014, 02:43 PM
On to it...Was holding back as it was not strong..

bunnywabbit
February 19th, 2014, 02:47 PM
I didn't do a sway at all, I got a BFP soon after my Mirena fell out does it count and should I post something or not?

It can't hurt. Things you do on a daily basis could lean more toward a girl or boy sway so helping someone else without you realising. x

NCBeachyGrl
February 19th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks AS! I posted my oppsie non-sway.

As someone who did not sway, I find it very reassuring when I see people in the same situation or who did little to sway and turn out with their DG!

Rosie85
February 19th, 2014, 03:13 PM
grease- yes you should post!

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Thanks AS! I posted my oppsie non-sway.

As someone who did not sway, I find it very reassuring when I see people in the same situation or who did little to sway and turn out with their DG!

EXACTLY! There is ALWAYS a chance at your DG and to be honest sometimes it's the people who go knock-down-drag-out "Martha" perfect sway people who get the opposites and then the people who aren't really thinking about it that much have pink success. :)

NCBeachyGrl
February 19th, 2014, 03:22 PM
On the flip side too, if this is another boy, hopefully something in my "non-sway" will help a blue swayer feel reassured about their sway!

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2014, 03:24 PM

I would LOVE it if you posted one because I do think you had a lot working for you already and some of it is things that I do recommend for people to use as sway tactics. You had lost weight, smoking, coming off BC, your hubby is on the cuddly side :) Even moving to the Equator from Canada may have helped since more girls conceived around the Equator for reasons we don't know - I really think you had as good a non-sway as there can possibly be. :)

atomic sagebrush
February 19th, 2014, 03:25 PM
On the flip side too, if this is another boy, hopefully something in my "non-sway" will help a blue swayer feel reassured about their sway!

This too!! For some reason we have quite a few fewer boy swayers (despite having darn good success rates :think:) but I do use the info I glean from pink sways to help with my blue swayers as well!

nuthinbutpink
February 19th, 2014, 03:53 PM
If it helps, we can add a question to stare if it was an oops, or different classifications of effort towards a sway. The custom plans should always be kept as separate results IMO.