PDA

View Full Version : GCbbGirl sway - updated: it's a boy

GCbb
February 19th, 2014, 01:42 PM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy - (did a private scan yesterday couldn't wait longer). a bit sad and disappointment I won't have the mother-daughter relationship yet, but we were always thinking about 4 kids anyways. I am torn between thinking I could have done more/better with my sway and frustrated that I did so much (planning this for almost a year) and still got a boy. I will buy the plan next time and hope that we get a girl.
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS1 (5), DS2 (4)
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Was a huge snacker and breakfast eater before (often cereal). Limiting myself to 2 meals a day (plus just 1 coffee in the morning) was a big change for me. Drank 2-3 Crystal lites per day, which I never did before.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Started gradual diet in August 2013, was pretty good in sept, oct and half of nov. BFP beginning of december (but had several snack cheats in that last TWW, it was my third cycle and started to get fed up)
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He made efforts to cut down on red meat and protein in general.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
Had coffee in the morning, then waited till 12 to have a low-nutrient lunch then waited till at least 6pm for dinner. Had Crystal lite and peppermint tea between meals to keep me full. switched from whole grain/Brown to white rice and pasta, cut out all nutrient rich fruits and vegs, lowered protein a lot. Reduced salt, fat and calories.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
53kgs
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
Didn't lose much, maybe 2-3 kgs (I am 5.6ft)
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 2 Days Before O

Any additional comments?
I tried Rephresh for the first 2 cycles, didn't get pregnant so dropped it.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
DH abstained for 8 or 9 days. I tried using OPKs for the first time this cycle but never got a +ve. I got a strong feeling that day, at noon, that we had to do it so we did ;). According to FF I O'd 2 days later.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
Baby asprin
folic acid

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Magnesium

Any additional supplement info?
Used fiber in previous months, before Chitosan. I ran out of Vitex a few days into this cycle and I think DH was out of LR as well.
Did you do anything with Ions?
rose quartz bracelet, lavender oïl, creams, soap.
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Abstain and 1 attempt. Skipping breakfast, no snacking, diet and supps.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I had some fertile CM before and after attempt (should have taken antihistamine), DH only has brothers.
Things worth mentioning:
Will hopefully find out if it worked March 19th!!!

bunnywabbit
February 19th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Congrats! I hope you get your pink bundle x

NCBeachyGrl
February 19th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Congrats and good luck!!

Rinny101
February 20th, 2014, 05:10 AM
Congratulations, sounds like a great sway! Good Luck :)

Rosie85
February 20th, 2014, 10:29 AM
Congrats, the sway sounds great! Good luck!

believer
February 20th, 2014, 12:16 PM
I'm new to this and reading this post makes me aware that there's a lot I'm unaware of :) Can someone provide the best link to read about dietary strategies for swaying? And also, more importantly, is there scientific evidence to support these strategies? thanks!

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2014, 12:26 PM
In my signature below there is a link to "the Complete Index" (copy and paste into your browser bar) and it takes you to a list of essays on various topics and quite an extensive section on diet. I also have my 21 day diet book available for sale and you can read more about that here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/21-day-meal-plan-information/29317-21-day-meal-plan-faq.html

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2014, 12:27 PM
oh and yes I always have scientific reasoning/evidence for everything I recommend. I can address specific q's but it is best to start a new thread on the topic rather than posting in this section (which is dedicated to this person's sway). :)

atomic sagebrush
February 20th, 2014, 12:28 PM
Congrats!!!

GCbb
February 21st, 2014, 08:40 AM
Thank you ladies!! Forgot to mention also no Big O!
I am a bit hopeful this could be a girl: nauseous every single afternoon/evening (I wasn't with the boys), craving fresh fruit and avoiding meat. ANd 2 psychics said girl, but Cosmitec said boy...
So we'll see in 26 days! :)

GCbb
March 4th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Gender updated

Rosie85
March 4th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Sorry you didn't hear girl. Three boys is fabulous though and I can totally vouch for it! I adore having three little boys! Congrats on the blue bundle!

carmella_marie
March 4th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Sorry you didn't get your pink but your sway looks great and I think you should feel good that you did everything you could!!