PDA

View Full Version : FALL 2015

purplepoet20
February 19th, 2014, 09:52 PM
Planning way ahead... :suprise:

My family just spent a week long camping trip with my brothers family. My husband fell in love with my brother two daughters. It was very easy because they are super sweet. After we got back husband got a new job with his company. Husband came home and asked me when we are going to try for "his" girl.... so I told him Fall 2015!

Time to get started!

Diet should be easier because I sort of got used to some of the foods and still follow most of the girl diet now. And I have plenty of time to make sure every last lbs is gone this time. But hubby has work to do to which should be easy since the summers here will really heat him up LOL.

So let the sway begin again :worry:

marriedmomof2
February 20th, 2014, 09:53 AM
That's exciting! Congrats and good luck on your swaying.

signingmommyfor3
February 21st, 2014, 12:54 PM
This is around the time I think we are going to TTC if we have a house.

Princess of Pink
February 21st, 2014, 03:40 PM
Goodluck hon….sending you some pink dust!

purplepoet20
February 28th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Hey POP! How are you doing? Are you staying on the boy diet? I hope you get a boy.

purplepoet20
February 28th, 2014, 12:53 PM
So far I have been on a mostly No Carb Vegan Diet but I do eat Greek Yogurt for my min protein req. I am not eating nuts because I do have a peanut allergy and had a weird episode to some hazelnuts recently, waiting for Dr app to get blood work done for allergies.

I am in a Zumba class for 1 hr 5 days a week. Yoga and Pilates are alternated every other day at home with a group of friends. We walk to the park 3 days a week. I will be walking my oldest to school this Fall every morning. I am also looking for an exercise bike for the hot days, here in Las Vegas ;)

Doing my research on vitamins again so I can spend the next 12+mths taking them. I will wait until next summer to start any supplements that are needed. Also going to talk to the Dr about taking Clomid but I want to make sure I avoid twins because I am done after 4 kids.

If none of this works then it was never meant to be!