PDA

View Full Version : TTC Girl Prep

WantinganAdkinsGirl
February 20th, 2014, 09:16 PM
I am a HUGE planner/worrier so I'm trying to get my sway prep done and figured out now so in 3 months when we begin our sway it will be 'easy' and the planning will be over. Here is my thoughts for our sway:
Diet: LE. I had weight loss surgery and I currently have around a 1200 cal diet a day. I will include skipping breakfast and cutting out my morning cup of coffee. Lunch and dinner will be mostly salads and light veggies. I really LOVE chicken ceaser salad, and salad with hard boiled eggs/sunflower seed/bacon bits are these ok? I will also cut out my snacking.
Supps: I will take either SP or do a mint tea. I'm currently leaning more toward SP. I will also use Zyrtec AF-O (right?) My hubby will take LR.
DTD: Our attempt ( just one! ) will be with a +OPK, missonary position. AF-attempt we will use Freq release, hubby's idea :bigsmile:

Anything I should change or add? I currently have a TTC a girl notebook... I'm a really big planner LOL

atomic sagebrush
February 22nd, 2014, 04:04 PM
antihistamine should not be taken that long, 5 days or whenever you see EWCM and not all cycle long.

I would not have him do FR longer than 7-10 days

i want you to be careful to eat the way that is right for your health above all else. You may need to eat breakfast because the rate your tummy empties is different and it may be impossible for you to get in enough food if you skip breakfast.

For YOU yes please do eat chicken, eggs, sun seeds, bacon bits because you MUST get adequate protein and that can be hard enough when you've had weight loss surgery!!! These foods are not going to be best for the average swayer but they are good for you. :)

WantinganAdkinsGirl
February 22nd, 2014, 07:58 PM
Will me eating my "normal" 60g of protein daily sway blue? Looking back I had a pretty typical blue diet when I had both of my boys. That was prior to surgery. I was to be able to do all I can to have a girl but I don't want to risk mine or baby's health. Have post WLS mommy's been able to successfully sway pink?

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2014, 03:50 PM
No it will not sway blue and in fact that would be my recommendation if I had done a personalized plan for you. It doesn't matter that it's less than anyone else, only that it's less for YOU from when you got your boys.

I have seen mostly girls conceived after WLS but at least one boy as well.

carmella_marie
February 23rd, 2014, 04:10 PM
Looks good. No need to cut out the morning coffee. It helps you skip breakfast, if you choose to do that. I would skip chicken and bacon and go vegetarian as vegetarians seem to have more girls.

LilithWiser1979
February 23rd, 2014, 04:14 PM
I would read atomic's Maternal Dominance essay in regards to your planner. You might feel differently about keeping one after you read that :)

atomic sagebrush
February 23rd, 2014, 04:14 PM
I actually don't want her to skip breakfast because her stomach is smaller than the average person's and digests food more slowly, so she needs to space out her meals a bit more than most do. If people eat too much after gastric bypass they will end up making themselves very sick.

WantinganAdkinsGirl
February 24th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Thank you for all the advice! I'll try to find the material essay :-) I plan on buying the personalized meal plan next month. I'm getting so excited!

WantinganAdkinsGirl
February 24th, 2014, 02:01 PM
WOW! Do I feel completely different about my sway now! Thank you so much for the tip. Reading that made me really look differently at my obsessive nature. I truly do like to have control over my life, and I'm such a planner LOL Time to begin a "let it be" approach. If I have another boy, then I know how awesome boys are, and I'll be more than happy with my baby boy snuggles. It was very insightful to read and not only did my "boy" diet help me get my boys but so did my attitude.

Thank you again!

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2014, 02:37 PM
Thank you for all the advice! I'll try to find the material essay :-) I plan on buying the personalized meal plan next month. I'm getting so excited!

Just so you know, the meal plans are NOT personalized. We looked into the idea and in order to make personalized meal plans it would have taken me forever and we'd have had to charge an arm and a leg for them and would have been very limited in the number of people I could help. The custom plans are everything BUT diet, then I give personalized diet tips, then in addition it comes with a custom sway forum where I am your sway coach for 6 months and work with you on diet to come up with something that will work for you. You do some of the work, but then I help you on specifics.