PDA

View Full Version : Lori Whalen, R.N., Nurse Coordinator, HRC

GDControl
January 2nd, 2011, 04:57 PM
My name is Lori Whalen. I am an R.N. and have worked in the field of infertility for 14 years. I have been on the executive advisory board for patient education for 4 years. I am on the speaker bureau to go speak to other nurses, doctors and lab personnel in the fertility field on issues pertaining to fertility and what is new and upcoming. I also lead a journal club for nurses to talk about new studies and upcoming technology. Outside of work I live with my husband, daughter (10) and son (14). I like church, football, music ( rock and 80”s) and traveling in our RV. I like to be with my family and friends every chance I get.

Think Pink
January 15th, 2011, 03:47 PM
So glad to see you here Lori! This is your long lost patient from Utah -- the one you have met for lunch when on your RV trip.

princess-nash
March 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Hi Lori do you have a email address as I need to discuss the the arrangements with you so I can cycle with Dr P this summer 2011. I'm from the UK, I have three boys and desperate for a little girl. Please help me. I am 25 and dh is 29.

Lori-rocks
March 28th, 2011, 10:35 PM
HI You, long time no talk, I hope you and your family are all well!! I still want another sandwich ( the best ever). Lori

Lori-rocks
March 29th, 2011, 09:16 PM
yes, my email address is loriw@havingbabies.com, please feel free to email me your questions. Talk to you soon. Lori

Lori-rocks
April 6th, 2011, 10:19 PM
yes, my email is loriw@havingbabies.com, please email me anytime. Lori

vickyaust
April 14th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Hi Lori,
I just emailed you regarding me coming over from Australia to see you and Dr Potter.
Many thanks
Sally