PDA

View Full Version : FREAKING OUT

Wanting-a-girl
February 25th, 2014, 05:58 PM
for those who remember me know that I had my fourth boy in august and then DH got his vesectomy in OCTOBER... well period is three days late took a test and dont know what to think of it
ive been cramping for well over a week boobs hurt lots...

not happy at all

I took a test and where the test line is there is a circle of colour of some sort i dont know what to think... is there any reason to hang on to hope that im not preg?.. i had the smallest spot of pink discharge three days ago and now its EWCM

i need opinions ASAP

Wanting-a-girl
February 25th, 2014, 06:02 PM
grr the wrong pic keeps posting

Wanting-a-girl
February 25th, 2014, 06:06 PM

Rosie85
February 25th, 2014, 06:17 PM
ummm that is crazy! Is that an HCG test??

Rosie85
February 25th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Do you have another test you can take or frer??

Wanting-a-girl
February 25th, 2014, 06:19 PM
ya its a preg test... i took it out of the casing to inspect closer :s

i will get another tomorrow

Wanting-a-girl
February 25th, 2014, 06:52 PM
also a week after this day 12 sex of a 27 day cycle dh got a call saying there is still sperm

Rosie85
February 25th, 2014, 06:53 PM
oh I see! lol, you crazy lady :wink: I will be thinking of you!

How are the boys??! You named your little guy Lennon right?? Did I remember correctly?!

Wanting-a-girl
February 25th, 2014, 07:03 PM
Yes! He's beyond perfect! Not a hint of autism in him!
My 2 middle boys are autistic
Just don't want 5 little boys lol... Although if I am preg it was a pretty good unintentional girly swY lmao

Rosie85
February 25th, 2014, 07:11 PM
Yes! He's beyond perfect! Not a hint of autism in him!
My 2 middle boys are autistic
Just don't want 5 little boys lol... Although if I am preg it was a pretty good unintentional girly swY lmao

Yes I think it would be a great girl sway. I think if Dh got a call saying there are sperm there is a very good chance this is a positive test. I am guessing it would be a low sperm count though so that would def sway girl!!

Wanting-a-girl
February 25th, 2014, 07:22 PM
And that's the only time we had sex that whole month ... I just finished losing all my baby weight lots of cardio and eating good... Lack of sleep had the flu... Still hoping I'm not but I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant

Your gearing up for your sway. :) what are you doing for your sway? Super exciting :)

Rosie85
February 25th, 2014, 07:30 PM
wow that sounds awesome wanting! The weight loss and cardio will def give you the best shot! You even got the one attempt only in there!

I am planning on attempting in april and have been on the LE diet since Jaunary 1st. This last 7-8 week stretch I am doing cardio 5-6 days a week at 60 minutes and will be taking fiber. I am not eating meat or snacking and have already lost 15 pounds. Dh is taking Olive leaf extract and will take licorice root as well in april. He too is not eating meat. We are also planning the one attempt at +opk and doing abstaining as well. Hoping this is it for me!!

Wanting-a-girl
February 25th, 2014, 07:36 PM
I don't know if flax seed is recommended for LE but omg it's super high in finer makes you feel full and I lost 2lb in the first couple days having it... You have to make sure to blend the seeds tho

coocoobananas
February 25th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Oooh! Excited to see your test tomorrow!! There are a lot of oops happening around here but I thought mine was a shock! Better not happen after mine gets snipped lol!
Well if you are, that's a damn good sway and totally meant to be!!! Good luck whichever way it turns out!
Oh and there's def colour there:/

Mulberry Smurf
February 26th, 2014, 12:23 AM
Hopefully just a dud test although if you are pg it sounds like a good girl sway!! Xx

Wanting-a-girl
February 26th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Officially 4 days late...did a cervix check cause normally I would be able to get blood a day or two before period and nope nothing just clear cm

Have to wait for do to get up to get a test... And he worked til 5 so won't be for hours still...

My period has literally never been late unless I'm pregnant...

dloui128
February 26th, 2014, 08:54 AM
How nerve wracking, hopefully the test comes out the way you want it to

Wanting-a-girl
February 26th, 2014, 01:50 PM
I don't think I need to test I'm bleeding not spotting there is a flow yay! So happy!

Rosie85
February 26th, 2014, 07:23 PM
So your period arrived huh?? Glad you are happy with the outcome! I was secretly hoping for another baby for you! :wink:

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2014, 08:59 AM
I think it's a fingerprint or something from when you took it out of the case. not a positive test.

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Think back to when you were supposed to ovulate - were you ill or tired or stressed? I think your ovulation was delayed so AF just came late.

Wanting-a-girl
March 1st, 2014, 10:59 PM
it def wasnt a finger print cause the weird mark is what made me take it out of the casing!!!! I thiink i was pretty relaxed around o.... maybe stressed cause im trying to sway dh into getting a new house!!!

you are crazy for secretly hoping i have another baby lol made me laugh tho ;)

he missed his re test now and hes on days the next two weeks

so very happy to have my period... the happiest period ever... i feel so blessed that lennon is looking very normal and wouldnt want to push my limits and try again