PDA

View Full Version : So tempted to try this month ...

Lucky-happy-blessed
February 26th, 2014, 04:18 AM
But I'm trying to resist!

Have just got a positive opk and DH and I are both so excited to get started

But I have only been on the diet a couple of weeks and we've also only recently started the Supps so it would be much better to wait until next cycle (I have long cycles so my next ov should be in about five weeks)

Actually while I'm posting I would love any some thoughts on our sway plan if anyone has a minute?

Me
LE diet
Lots of aspartame
Peppermint tea
Folic acid
Baby asprin
Fiber supps
Antihistamine

DH
Cutting right down on meat
Liquorice root
Olive leaf extract
Folic acid
Cranberry
Sudafed

DH is totally onboard with swaying so he said if there is anything else he can do to just let him know and he'll do it, but that's all I can think of?

We're planning on doing compressed frequent release and having one attempt at positive opk, not planning on using and jellys or douches

Does that sound like an ok plan? We're not in any rush but if we have a few unsuccessful attempts then we can drop the antihistamines/sudafed

carmella_marie
February 26th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Sound good to me. If DH is willing there's a study shoeing men who run 30 plus miles per week have more girls. But that looks like an awesome sway!

Marika
February 26th, 2014, 12:54 PM
I know your feeling - we are also veeeery tempted to just do it. And we might do, depending on when I o.

I havent gotten my af yet (after m/c in january), but we figuerd we will make our try as fast as my body is allowing us.

In one way I'd feel better to do diet for at least 6 weeks, but if the occasion would come very soon, it would just be 3-4 weeks.

Lucky-happy-blessed
February 26th, 2014, 06:36 PM
Thanks carmella, interesting about the study about the running swaying pink, I'll definitely mention it to DH because he runs anyway. I really hope the sway is ok, I'm trying to get it as good as possible without starting to obsess and get stressed about it lol

Marika I'm so sorry for your loss xx I hope that whenever you decide to try you get a lovely healthy sticky pink bean

atomic sagebrush
February 27th, 2014, 08:57 AM
looks great to me!! :)