PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasound tomorrow!!!

prayforprincess
March 3rd, 2014, 03:27 PM

So nervous!! Ultrasound Sunday. These r pics from baby measuring 12+4.
I just don't know what to think...

dreaminginblue
March 3rd, 2014, 03:30 PM
I guess girl just from seeing that on boys the nub is pointing up at an angle. But Congrats on baby xx

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Bigwish
March 3rd, 2014, 03:38 PM
Looks girly to me!

babyb5
March 3rd, 2014, 03:43 PM
girl

Abifasc
March 3rd, 2014, 03:44 PM
Girly :)

prayforprincess
March 3rd, 2014, 03:45 PM
I love seeing girl but I'm still so terrified!!

princess14
March 3rd, 2014, 03:58 PM
Ur babies nub looks very much like mine and u just guessed girl on mine:) good luck hope u get ur princess xx

Mammy to 3 beautiful boys:)

MaddisonN
March 3rd, 2014, 04:08 PM
I think it looks like mine. I think Girl. Hope i'm right. Please update!

momto4boyz
March 3rd, 2014, 05:41 PM
GIRL

pinkin2011
March 3rd, 2014, 06:19 PM
It Looks like a little pinkie to me, prayforprincess. xo

prayforprincess
March 3rd, 2014, 08:52 PM
I truly pray you are all right.
The wait is torture

beachbubs
March 3rd, 2014, 09:41 PM
I think girl too :)

iluvmy4sons
March 3rd, 2014, 11:04 PM
Girl

lfc_sarah
March 4th, 2014, 02:38 AM
I think girl too from the angle of the nub :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mulberry Smurf
March 4th, 2014, 05:45 AM
Girl xx

Yahmama
March 4th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Looking girly

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

prayforprincess
March 4th, 2014, 08:37 AM
5 days now....eeeek! oh, how the days and hours drag on when you are counting down every minute....

NCBeachyGrl
March 4th, 2014, 09:28 AM
I think it looks girly too! I'm on pins and needles for you!!

princess14
March 4th, 2014, 02:09 PM
My friends scan pic looks the same as mine and urs and it has just been confirmed today that she is having a girl:) xx

Petal
March 4th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Girl!!!

GreaseMonkey
March 4th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Well you know what I think ;) Looks like a girl, at 12+4 there would be more of an angle up!!

6 days is going to kill me lol

prayforprincess
March 4th, 2014, 03:06 PM
My friends scan pic looks the same as mine and urs and it has just been confirmed today that she is having a girl:) xx

Ahh that is so exciting!!
I just can't even imagine the joy I would feel if I heard girl. No words to describe. It just seems like a dream that is soooo far away it will never come true. And after all my disappointment trying and trying and doing ht over and over for a dd all with much failure - to have conceived one naturally without even swaying would just be an absolute miracle and blessing from above. I just never would have thought it possible for myself. I had completely given up and felt defeated and destined to only have boys.

atomic sagebrush
March 4th, 2014, 04:26 PM
I am too scared to guess but just know I am thinking of you!!!!!

Mulberry Smurf
March 5th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Hoping for good news xx

prayforprincess
March 5th, 2014, 09:42 AM
4 days...I just need to know!!!!

kaseybaby
March 6th, 2014, 01:45 AM
Girl

Prayingpink
March 6th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Girl

haymon2and1
March 6th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Fingers crossed for you!!

NCBeachyGrl
March 6th, 2014, 04:17 PM
You are going to have so many Sunday stalkers!! What time is your scan?

Mulberry Smurf
March 6th, 2014, 04:27 PM
Can't wait to hear!! Xx

prayforprincess
March 7th, 2014, 10:07 AM
And I cannot wait to find out!!! 2 MORE DAYS :nails:
I am on pins and needles - its just killing me. I know I'll be a wreck on the car ride there -- I almost don't want to look for fear of seeing a penis!
Its at 11:30am eastern time Sunday. Then I'm having a big birthday dinner for ds3 at our home. Hopefully I'll be in a good mood ...
But I'll update from my phone before I get home, promise.

I Love Ladybugs
March 7th, 2014, 10:20 AM
I so hope your deepest wish is fulfilled!!

Mulberry Smurf
March 7th, 2014, 10:30 AM
You'd better ;) aw I hope you do get your dg and that you have a fantastic time at your sons birthday party xx

4 blues~hopingforpink~
March 7th, 2014, 10:45 AM
Nub looks girly, but angle looks boy.. To me it looks like its pointing up a lil instead of straight, but I'm no tech eathier. Hope u get your babygirl.. It does happen after having many of one gender :-) Goodluck!

prayforprincess
March 8th, 2014, 03:40 PM
Well the u/s is finally tomorrow....I am so nervous.
Praying I hear girl...

missyjill8
March 8th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you and will be watching for update! Don't forget it's daylight savings time tonight so spring forward! Wouldn't want you to miss your appointment! I have 6 boys and I'm also praying for a girl so I know exactly how you're feeling!! Good luck, looks like girl to me too!!

Mulberry Smurf
March 8th, 2014, 04:53 PM
I am nervous for you!! Xx

princess14
March 8th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Good luck hunnie, can't wait for ur update xxx

angielorna
March 8th, 2014, 06:40 PM
My first guess was girl...I'm so excited for you! I hope you get the news you want to hear!
Angie

dreaminginblue
March 9th, 2014, 05:12 AM
Good luck today. Most important thing is a healthy happy Bubba but fx you get the news you want to hear xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

prayforprincess
March 9th, 2014, 01:56 PM
another boy

I wanted to have faith. I'm not sure how many times I need to be smacked in the face that I'll never have a baby girl.
Somehow I think if I just do ivf one more time it might work now, or if I just have one more baby this one might be the daughter -- but its just not.
And I keep thinking in my head how to make the next one a girl, how can I make sure the next one is my daughter and the reality is -- I can't. I've tried so hard and just keep hitting this wall.
And now I just have to accept that I can't get past his wall that's in front of me - and God knows I've tried with everything I have. I don't know what else to do but to accept this.
I'm not sure I believe in much anymore now and my misfortune would almost be laughable if it didn't hurt so damn much.

hotdogz&boyz
March 9th, 2014, 02:04 PM
I hurt for you. I can't imagine how you are feeling right now, with the path you have walked. I hope that peace comes to you and this little guy steals your heart and erases your GD forever. He came to you for some reason and I can only send you well wishes to reach that knowledge sooner rather than later. I'm sorry, not for your beautiful son on the way, but because you are hurting and don't know how to make it better.

Adia
March 9th, 2014, 02:20 PM
I am praying for peace for you as well. Big hugs coming your way...

lfc_sarah
March 9th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Sorry that you didn't hear what you were hoping to. Massive hugs xxx

dreaminginblue
March 9th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Sorry to hear it wasn't what you wanted to hear. HH pregnancy to you xx

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

GreaseMonkey
March 9th, 2014, 02:48 PM
I am sorry honey, thinking of you and sending you love and hugs :HH:

Maybeaboyinthefuture?
March 9th, 2014, 02:55 PM
I know the feeling..just found out we are having another girl(nr.4). Take care and BIG hugs to you <3

missyjill8
March 9th, 2014, 03:22 PM
Don't give up! I had 4 boys in a row then a girl then two more boys. You'll get your girl, just have to be patient a little longer! Hugs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Angelone
March 9th, 2014, 03:28 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.. I just don't no how we keep having all these boys in a row.. I'm currently pregnant wi my fourth boy and I was so devastated when heard but now I'm really OK wi it and hav just accepted il never hav my daughter as I cudnt go thro the heart ache again of hearing it's a boy... Just know that in a few weeks il few much better about it all as I did xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

princess14
March 9th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Ah hunnie, I really don't know what to say.. This could be me 2moro and I'm dreading the feeling of "failure".. I know for definite that u will love ur baby boy just the same as the others. Chin up everything happens for a reason xxxxxx

boymommyx3
March 9th, 2014, 03:55 PM
I totally understand how you are feeling. I just found out we are expecting Boy#4 too. It really hurts to find out our dream of a DD is not coming true. I pray that with time, we both find peace and that the pain lessens. I know we were sent these boys for a reason and I know they will bring so much joy to our families. Hugs!

lovinmyboys
March 9th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Oh wow. I am new to all of this but everyone seemed so confident that the pics showed girl?

What a beautiful family you have and those boys are going to bring you so much laughter and joy.

kpmum
March 9th, 2014, 04:57 PM
I am so sorry xxx

Mulberry Smurf
March 9th, 2014, 04:57 PM
I agree with boymommy and the others. I am so sorry you didn't hear pink today. It's hard coming to terms with knowing you won't get your dd but you will get there. You'll look around you one day and realise you have everything your heart needed not what it desired xxx

angielorna
March 10th, 2014, 01:39 PM
I'm very sorry to hear of your pain. In time, I am sure you will find a way through the hurt and disappointment. Hugs to you!

Angie

nuthinbutpink
March 10th, 2014, 01:52 PM
I'm very sorry you didn't hear girl. I have to say looking at your picture of your three boys, I wouldn't necessarily call anything "misfortune". They look pretty darn healthy and cute to me.

I hope you find a way to become at peace with this. Your life is not defined by your children. It is your life and you must live it to your fullest ability. Girl or boy, they will all be gone and out of the house living their own lives one day(God willing) so find what makes you happy and do it. For your own sake.

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2014, 03:31 PM
I'm sorry P.