PDA

View Full Version : Ovulation and cycle issues after miscarraige...Help Please

Mackenzie
March 7th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Hi, I have not been on here in awhile as I needed a break from everything. Had a miscarraige in Aug and 3 cycles later had a chemical. is was strange as I was sure I was preggo but got my period and had done a test that day and was neg. 3 days later it stopped but then started again a day later so did a test at this point and was pos bit kept bleeding and finished my "period". Finally, the tests became neg about a week later. My next three cycles I didn't get a pos ovulation test at all and my cycles were all off. First one was 24 days, next was 28 and the last one was 32. I did get a pos o test on cd 14 of last mnth (the 32 day cycle) which is early for me Im usually between cd 16-18 anyways this cycle I am on cd 12 and have had a ton of ewcm since cd 11 a little on 10 and my o tests are getting darker so am thinking i might o on cd 13 is this ok that it is happening earlier? I am happy to be getting pos at least and they have been super dark lines when normally I dont get very dark ones. So what do you think is going on with my body? Is it just regulating itself from the miscarraige and chemical? I hope I am finally getting on track. I have been trying this whole time as well and nothing. I have this fear that after having 3 girls my body just can't have another healthy child. Any advice? Anything to calm my nerves? lol Its coming up on a year soon since I got preggo the first time and Im having trouble coping with that....the fact that its taking so long. Thanks fot reading this long post, I really appreciate you ladies. Atomic you always have a way of making me feel better :) Thanks in advance

maidentomother
March 8th, 2014, 06:02 AM
It absolutely sounds like your body is finally back on track after your loss. It often will take a few months for cycles & hormone levels to return to normal and obviously the CP may not have helped in that regard. I think nice dark OPKs and earlier O are signs of improved hormone levels and fertility and give you a good shot at conceiving a boy. I hope this is your month!

Mackenzie
March 8th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Thanks so much maidentomother you make me feel better :)