PDA

View Full Version : Nub Comparisons between siblings just for fun :)

beachbubs
March 7th, 2014, 11:51 PM
I was going through ds2's disc and found a nub shot of his.....both of these NT scans were done at 12+3 but they were both measuring 13w (I have big babies haha)! Top pic is my current pregnancy (gender unknown) and bottom pic is Ds2 :)

princess14
March 8th, 2014, 03:25 AM
Think they look a bit different,if I'm looking at the right thing on the top picture that is. Xx

Mammy to 3 beautiful boys:)

Mulberry Smurf
March 8th, 2014, 03:54 AM
They do look similar although the stacked part of current baby's nub may be part of the leg or cord or anything. Fingers crossed for pink for you xx

beachbubs
March 8th, 2014, 04:04 AM
I will be happy either way....boy or girl :) the stacking on the bottom pic is definitely nub and he is allllll boy :) 3 weeks until we find out the gender of this little babe....exciting!!

carameline
March 8th, 2014, 04:08 AM
Wow that is a classic boy nub on your ds2 isn't it?! I pulled out pic of my ds2's scan at 14 weeks, it looks like a teeny tiny willy :)

beachbubs
March 8th, 2014, 04:30 AM
Haha oh yeah....I certainly wasn't surprised when I got told boy at my 20w scan with him!! This lil babe I'm currently pregnant with is going to keep me guessing I think lol tho I didn't see stacking at all during the scan (which is what I was looking for hehe)!