Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
3 boys
12, 7, 18 months
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I have always been a grazer that eats a ton of protein and veggies. I have also been a Huge breakfast girl so giving up breakfast was really hard for me but this month I was able to accomplish it every day!
I started the LE diet originally very very strict and lost 10lbs in the first month. I ended up backing off a bit and gained a few lbs back. I had to relax on certain aspects of the LE as I just wasn't getting pregnant. The first 3 months I was entirely vegetarian and then added some meat back in as I wasn't feeling great and my energy level was poor. Still kept levels low but needed more protein then I was getting.
I still ate a little red meat maybe once a week and I still had some chicken several times a week but ate much smaller portions and overall lowered my protein intake dramatically. I am not a big carb fab so that was a big change for me. I did eat a lot of rice this month
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
6 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
less red meat. Didn't change too much
DId you consume alcohol? Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
lower amounts of protein, toast, pasta and white rice with zucchini and mushrooms is what I ate a lot of. During the lead up to O and during O was drinking Champagne every night to the point of being pretty tipsy
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
136 BMI 18.6%
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I had been a couch potato for the last 5 months. During this month I started working out mostly cardio in the lead up to O but in the 2 ww a combo of cardio and strengthening (going on vacay and want to look good)
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
1 attempt possibly 2 not sure when I ovulated
BD Dates according to Ovulation O Day
After O

Any additional comments?
I didn't use OPK's this month so not sure on Ovulation. I O'd either the night of the 22nd or during the early part of the 23rd based on what I felt and EWCM. DTD morning of the 22nd and the night of the 23rd. Figured the 23rd was after O as I had dried up.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Frequent Release

BD Position
Multiple
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
Hubby had not been in the mood and I thought I had missed the window. When we woke up I jumped on him before he could say no. Figured it was too late but just wanted my man! Position on top and finished that way. Previous months had jumped and dumped this month just hung out in bed and played games with my hubby.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Fiber

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Crescent
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
This month was the most relaxed I've been about swaying and had decided that whatever was meant to be would be.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I think I just may be meant to be a boy mommy. I am going to just assume it's a boy until I see otherwise and don't get my hopes up. I am happy either way I just want a happy healthy baby!
Things worth mentioning:
- Forgot to mention I did lose a few lbs during the 2ww as I was working out so much and still restricting diet.

maidentomother
March 8th, 2014, 03:51 AM
Congrats, I hope you hear pink! And gosh you must be tall, lots of us taller ladies on here. :)

atomic sagebrush
March 8th, 2014, 08:50 AM
congrats!!!

angielorna
March 8th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Congratulations!!! I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Tomgirl
March 8th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Thanks ladies!
Maiden I'm only 5'6 but have a very athletic built which I think just makes me naturally sway boy but fingers crossed I did enough to trick my body to sway pink.

marriedmomof2
March 8th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Congrats! Hope you hear pink!

Tomgirl
May 16th, 2014, 04:09 PM
I was told at the NT scan 90% sure girl and today I got my Harmony test results which confirmed indeed we are expecting a healthy baby girl! I'm just so over the moon and excited I can barely stand it!

daisymoo
May 16th, 2014, 05:59 PM
Oh wow Timgirl! That's just the best news ever Congrats girl!!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

daisymoo
May 16th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Sorry meant to spell 'Tomgirl'!!

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

essnce629
May 16th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Oh wow, how incredibly awesome!!!! Congrats!!!!!

maidentomother
May 17th, 2014, 05:53 AM
How wondrful! Congrats on your baby girl!

foxymrsg
May 17th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Great sway and massive congrats on your pink bundle!

kitkat18
May 25th, 2014, 05:42 AM
Great sway tomgirl enjoy her xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk