PDA

View Full Version : Just dropping past to say hi and get updates on you all

crazyladyneedsababy
March 8th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Hey ladies, babies and bumps

Just wanted to drop by and say hello, its been a while but I had to take a break after the ectopic, it was just to hard to think about anything baby related. I really struggled after it wondering if my sway had anything to do with it and I was filled with guilt. I realise after some time it was just one of natures things and it just wasn't meant to be. I still wont be ttc yet (If I decide I can do it again at all) but I wanted to drop by and see how you were all doing as Im sure Ive missed so much. I also wanted to let atomic know that Im doing ok and feeling much better now after the loss.

The boys are doing brilliant, getting so big, cheeky.............and more wonderful by the day. We have booked florida for this September (part of the reason I wont ttc till after that if I do) and by that time both boys will be in nursery everyday :( I think then I will either be enjoying the free time too much to have another or I will be so bored I will be broody as anything lol.

Lots of love and hugs to you all xxx

sbowman
March 8th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Hello Crazylady! I was very sorry to hear of your ectopic. :( I'm glad you're doing well now. I hope you enjoy your vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunnywabbit
March 8th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Hello crazy! How are you doing? Have missed speaking with you. Looking forward to seeing you back on here with a little one on the way at some point soon. Take care of yourself x :hug2:

Mrs_Incredible
March 9th, 2014, 06:51 PM
Welcome back!! I was worried about you and am glad to see you back. I had a suspected ectopic and the worry overnight til it was ruled out was bad enough. I think once your boys are in nursery you will be really broody .... Time will tell. Hugs xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

aidansmum
March 10th, 2014, 12:02 AM
Welcome back crazylady! I'm glad to hear you're and your boys are well and that you have plans to maybe try again in the future. x

Little Lunasa
March 10th, 2014, 07:00 AM
Glad to hear you're doing ok :) welcome back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
March 14th, 2014, 01:08 PM
I have been thinking about you and hoping all was well! Sending best wishes from afar!! :heart:

crazyladyneedsababy
March 18th, 2014, 04:19 PM
thanks everyone, Nice to see you are all doing well. Thanks fo4r the lovely warm welcome back, I always feel like I belong here ;)