PDA

View Full Version : 12 weeks 6 day scan pic, boy or girl guesses please :))

wishing on a star
June 20th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Hi ladies well i just got back from my NT scan baby measured 12 weeks 6 days, tech said if she had to guess she would say boy based on a potty shot but i wasnt sure how reliable potty shots are this early. Still holding out a bit of hope for pink but think it may be another little boy. Any guesses really appreciated thank you xxx
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/wishing28/13%20week%20nub%20shots/iphoneandscan058.jpg
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/wishing28/13%20week%20nub%20shots/iphoneandscan060.jpg
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/wishing28/13%20week%20nub%20shots/iphoneandscan063.jpg
http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z417/wishing28/13%20week%20nub%20shots/iphoneandscan065.jpg

nuthinbutpink
June 20th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Potty shots can be tough at this stage and hard to rely on. I really don't see a nub in any of these shots.

wishing on a star
June 20th, 2011, 08:37 AM
I didn't think there was one either. But thought I'd ask. When I first saw baby on screen I swear I saw the nub and it was slightly pointed downwards but I may have been looking at the wrong thing . The tech seemed pretty convinced so I guess I have to go with that can't help feeling a bit down though , I know I should be grateful that bubs ok but I swayed so hard I really thought it could finally be my dd xx

nuthinbutpink
June 20th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Don't get too down yet! It's still too early.

wishing on a star
June 20th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Thank you for replying you've made me feel a bit better, going to book in for a private gender scan in 3 weeks, hopefully I'll get a definite answer one way or the other xx

wishing on a star
June 20th, 2011, 10:54 AM
can i ask you in the first pic is that possibly a nub or the cord as it looks to me like it is slightly pointing downwards?
x

rainbowflower
June 20th, 2011, 11:54 AM
TBH in that first one it could be a pink nub, hope the sonographer is wrong for you!

wishing on a star
June 20th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Thanks for replying hunny hopefully I'll get some more opinions too! Have just booked a private scan for the 13 th July , couldn't hold out till august lol xx

ladybug
June 20th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I really don't see any boy nub in those pics...I really hope the tech was wrong...it is really early...fx'd for you!

zanacal
June 20th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I'm yet to see a scan photo where I can identify a nub so I'm no help but wanted to offer hugs. I hope the time until your gender scan passes quickly and that you find peace whatever the outcome x

wishing on a star
June 20th, 2011, 02:10 PM
thank you zanacal for your message, it really means a lot xxxxx

Freya
June 21st, 2011, 01:57 AM
I don't see any nub, sorry. But then, I don't see a boy one, so :) . Girl and boy potty shots look pretty much the same at this point, or so I've read. I was quite upset that I didn't see anything dangling at my ultrasound, so I was comforted by that. I think you'll just have to wait and see. Hope you're feeling happier!

3boys
June 21st, 2011, 07:34 AM
I don't see a boy nub hun so don't give up hope. When I posted my DS3's nub on ingender EVERYONE said boy as it was blatantly obvious. This is not an obvious boy nub however. I truly hope it is your girl!! fXD

praying4princess
June 21st, 2011, 10:02 AM
Hi Wishing! I really dont see anything! I would agree with the other person, it is really hard to tell this early!! I had a scan around this same time with DS2 and it totally looked girl and the tech thought it was girly! Well it grew an inch within the next few weeks huh!!! Lol Dont give up hope....I say its still too early!

Out of the Blue
June 21st, 2011, 10:14 AM
Wishing, you're growing such a sweet bean in there! Potty shots aren't reliable so don't worry about that. If that was a nub in the first shot, I vote :DD: I'm thinking lots of PINK thoughts for you and I can't wait to hear the results! :HH:

wishing on a star
June 21st, 2011, 11:10 AM
Thank you so much everyone for your lovley comments, dont feel to bad at the moment as i know its still 50/50 but i think its better to convince myself its another boy then it wont be as hard when i do find out ! I guess i just feel dissappointed as i honestley believe i did everything i could to sway, and even though i knew there was no guarantee i kinda got my hopes up! I havent told any of my friends what the tech said apart from one close friend who understands how i feel. You have all been so supportive and i know whatever the result i will have a lovley little baby who i will love dearley.
xxxxxxxxx

Belle
June 23rd, 2011, 11:20 PM
Going by the first shot looks like a girl Good luck

Belle
June 23rd, 2011, 11:33 PM

JeepGurl
June 24th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Your first pic has a nub that looks like my daughter's nub shot. Thinking girl!!!! Good luck!! :)

wishing on a star
June 24th, 2011, 04:20 AM

Oh wow really ?! youve given me some hope now lol, i was thinking there was a nub in the first pic but wasnt sure wether it was part of the cord or not. Really hope it is a nub as i think it looks girly too! Only 20 more days till gender scan, will keep you all posted !!
xxxxx

wishing on a star
June 24th, 2011, 04:23 AM
Your first pic has a nub that looks like my daughter's nub shot. Thinking girl!!!! Good luck!! :)

Youve made my day hun!! You dont have any pics of your daughters scan so i can compare do you ?
xx

Roonarpia
June 24th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I totally think the 1st pink the NUB looks like a girl!

wishing on a star
June 25th, 2011, 08:44 AM
i posted my pics on another forum too and had two slight boy leans and the rest couldnt guess, really hope you ladies are right ! Thank you so much for guessing xx

wishing on a star
July 12th, 2011, 02:45 AM
just bumping for any last guesses, got a gender scan tommorow so will update when i know !
xx

rainbowflower
July 12th, 2011, 02:54 AM
ooh how exciting, good luck for tomorrow!

Zivic-Bubac
July 12th, 2011, 02:54 AM
I could see the nub only on 1st pic, totally flat = :XX: :luck:

Flava
July 13th, 2011, 10:20 AM
I think pic 3 look like:DS: GL