PDA

View Full Version : Ultrasound gender mix up to the MAX HELP

Mommy2three14
March 11th, 2014, 03:24 PM
So at 16 weeks I was told I was having a little girl plain as day! Great picture. At this stage parts don't change they just develope more! Well 4 weeks later at my 20 week scan I was told boy. It shocked me threw me for a loop I have 2 boys and this being our last child a girl was perfect! I have adjusted to a boy now we love our baby because it's our baby no matter the gender! We even went back at a 21 week scan just to make sure and yep it shows boy again. But they kept saying that baby's legs were closed way to tight and that it was hard to see. I don't know if I can go thru another change again and becoming attached and reattached and it's a girl no boy no girl situation. How likely is it that I go back for my 3d scan in 6 weeks and they say girl?? I have attached the girl and boy picture.

nuthinbutpink
March 11th, 2014, 03:29 PM
These images are very poor. I would never say for sure from either image.

With 2 looks at 20 and 21 weeks, a boy should be very obvious though so it sounds like it is a boy. Just very poor images.

missyjill8
March 11th, 2014, 04:09 PM
They both look girlish to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hotdogz&boyz
March 12th, 2014, 02:56 PM
I can't see gender in either of these pictures. The quality of the machine seems low. I wouldn't be painting anything based on these. I agree with nuthin, the penis/scrotum should be pretty hard to miss at 20/21 weeks, so I would tentitively lean toward it being a boy. But if possible I would have another scan somewhere else or ask for a better shot at another scan.

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Nothing is screaming boy at me from these pics!

momto4boyz
March 12th, 2014, 09:50 PM
I agree with others. doesn't scream boy to me

Prayingpink
March 12th, 2014, 10:11 PM
This looks girly to me. Do you have the money to go to one of those gender revealing scan places? They are and he long and they do both 2d and 3d. Idk if they offer places like that where you live but they do here in az. I do lean more girl though as I really don't see anything that screams "I'm a boy". Or I guess this little one is forcing a team green for you. I'd try to hurry though to get another scan because I've heard that as baby frowns and becomes more squished, it's harder to see gender

WantingPink
March 12th, 2014, 10:15 PM
Your first scan looks great for a girl. I had a 15 week scan and got a picture just like that one for my DD. However, I also have two boys and neither of my boys look like your 21 scan. I can't tell anything from your second scan. Keep us posted!!

Mommy2three14
March 16th, 2014, 01:35 AM
Well it'a a boy! He's a boy! We will be welcoming Riley Jax into our family on July 18th or sooner we all know babies haha. We only could get one shot but it's clear! He was very shy didn't want the camera to see his parts. I would be in shock at this point if they came back and said girl again lol I wouldn't know what to do. Here is the picture!

atomic sagebrush
March 18th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Congrats to you and I hope this roller coaster ride has come to an end now! :)

Mulberry Smurf
March 18th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Ummm that so looks girly :/ sorry to say it but looks like girl bits xx