PDA

View Full Version : Chinese gender calendar

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Ok, this is just for fun but I've checked for so many people so far and they've all been correct so thought I'd share :-)
Let me know if its right/wrong for you!!

sweetdream
March 12th, 2014, 01:38 PM
wich one.. there are about three different calenders.. and then you've got the ones with lunar age wich gives diff outcome.. (how bout lunar age if you were born premature?)

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Chinese Pregnancy Calendar - Baby Gender Prediction (http://m.prokerala.com/kids/baby-gender/chinese-pregnancy-gender-chart.php)

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Sorry! Didn't attach it with first post!

sweetdream
March 12th, 2014, 01:47 PM
The first one that's accurate for all three. gives me 2 shots of a girl this and next month.

MIka1104
March 12th, 2014, 01:51 PM
It is correct for my first dd but not my second. It was correct for one of my sister's dds but not the other.

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 01:53 PM
It's the 2nd one I've found that's right for all 6 of my children! The first one I found was wrong for quite a few people I knew so I've been on the look out for one ever since that's more accurate. So far this one hasn't been wrong for anyone I've checked, which is bizarre!!

sweetdream
March 12th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I think if there are so many diff calendars. that eventually you find one that's correct. (but I really hope for a BFP and that it's correct this time too lol)

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Hmm, Mika, I guess that's why people should never take these things seriously! But I found it being right for all 6 of mine pretty good odds :-) actually I thought it was wrong for one, but when I double checked conception date, it was right by a day's difference! Normally the calendars go by the month in general, this is the first I've looked at that goes by the actual days of the month. But yeah, it's all just fun, if it was right 100% of the time, we wouldn't need the Gender Dreaming website!!

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Sweet dream, you're totally right, you are bound to find one!! Most calendars go by 'conception age' and are usually wrong for one of my children but when I change age to lunar age, it's right. So generally speaking I do find the Chinese calendars extraordinarily accurate for my family (as 5 out of 6 are always right on each one I check) but that could just be a fluke!!
Hope you get your girl!!!

sweetdream
March 12th, 2014, 02:09 PM
I'm still wondering about lunar age.. cause that's with your own conception date right? what if you were premature..?I should have been born 5 weeks alter. i always wonderd bout that.

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Yeah, that's interesting, I don't know!! All I do is change my age from 'conception' age to 'giving birth' age and it works out for me usually. That's probably not the most accurate way but I read it somewhere to do it like that and it's stuck with me!

bunnywabbit
March 12th, 2014, 02:23 PM
Didn't work out for this one I'm carrying. I was born on my due date. Would be nice if they were a little more accurate. Oh well...

NCBeachyGrl
March 12th, 2014, 02:58 PM
This one said boy for DS1, boy for DS2, boy for DS3, and girl for this one

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Yeah bunny, it would be a miracle if they were always right I guess!! Some people swear by Chinese calendar, some by biorhythms, some by moon signs, etc... But they can't all be right all of the time!! Would be great if it was that clear cut, right?? Would make things so much easier :-)

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Ooh beachy, hope its right again for you!!

NCBeachyGrl
March 12th, 2014, 03:15 PM
Ooh beachy, hope its right again for you!!

LOL! This one will be the baby that goes against the calendar! Fingers crossed for us both

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2014, 03:21 PM
right for two, wrong for 3. I always get either 2 right, 3 wrong, or 3 right, 2 wrong on these.

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Yeah, that's interesting, I don't know!! All I do is change my age from 'conception' age to 'giving birth' age and it works out for me usually. That's probably not the most accurate way but I read it somewhere to do it like that and it's stuck with me!

so basically you just fiddle around with it till you get the answer that you want?? ;) kidding.

I know you guys know this already but I just can't stress strongly enough how inaccurate these things are.

Abifasc
March 12th, 2014, 03:29 PM
Right for one son, wrong for the other.

sisterplease
March 12th, 2014, 03:32 PM
Haha! Yeah, something like that!! No, it's more of the 'stupid person's' way of figuring out lunar age...I have absolutely no idea how to properly figure it out so read that somewhere and thought 'ok, I can do that calculation!'..So when I do that, all calendars are right for me, give or take the odd one. But without doing that calculation, 5 out 6 kids are always correct.
But yeah, totally know that this couldn't possibly be right for everyone all of the time. We'd have no need to know anything about gender swaying :-)
Taking it with a pinch of salt as you're bound to eventually get the baby that doesn't play by the rules if you plan your attempt only by the Chinese calender!!!

coocoobananas
March 12th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Pipe dreams! I like it, says all 3 were boys and this a girl! Yes!!! ;)

oncue
March 13th, 2014, 06:41 AM
I used a calender from a different site (they are prob the same) it is right for both DD's. This one says DS if I get BFP this month. My sister has BGGBG. And it is correct for all. My other sis has one DS and it was wrong for her.

sisterplease
March 13th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Yeah, it is funny how the calendar can be SO correct for some people like your one sister getting all 5 correct (crazy odds!) but then totally wrong for others, like your other sister. Hope u get your bfp!!

atomic sagebrush
March 15th, 2014, 07:39 PM
It would ahve to be right for some, wrong for others just by virtue of sheer luck.

Honestly, I'd LOVE it if it was as easy as an old calendar found in a tomb but I just want you guys to be in with your best possible chance. :)

momto4boyz
March 15th, 2014, 07:57 PM
right for 2, wrong for 2. I never put much thought into these, they are just for fun :)

Yahmama
March 18th, 2014, 01:51 PM
This was right for 1 of mine and wrong for 3! xx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Tomgirl
March 18th, 2014, 01:59 PM
Grrreeaaat! It is right with all 3 of my boys and says boy for this one too!

I know they are just for fun but I can't help but think this is another boy!

bluebonnet22
March 18th, 2014, 04:32 PM
It said girl for my DS. I'm swaying pink this time and refuse to look at the 2014 calendar so it doesn't put any stupid ideas in my head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

aidansmum
March 18th, 2014, 05:34 PM
I worked only once for me, according to Chinese calendar, I should have had 2 girls and 2 boys, I have 3 boys and expecting a girl. I don't put any faith in it.

BoysMamaTTC4aGirl
April 14th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Right for both of my sons, says girl this time around.

odd
April 14th, 2014, 11:12 AM
I never know how to check these for preemies lol..if I go by mu kiddos due date, it's wrong but if I go by when he was actually boen, then its right

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

odd
April 14th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Oh wait..should i be looking at conception date? I am confused

atomic sagebrush
April 14th, 2014, 11:14 AM
yes, it goes off when you conceived them.

odd
April 14th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Ohh..than it was accurate for me

Mulberry Smurf
April 14th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Wrong for both of my boys xx

Mulberry Smurf
April 14th, 2014, 12:12 PM
Can't go back far enough to find out of I am a girl or boy according to it!! Xx

otisismycat
May 5th, 2014, 10:39 AM
This one was right for my first! It says boy again and I soooo hope its right again :D

otisismycat
May 5th, 2014, 11:31 AM
I just tried this for my mum and it was right for both my brother and I, haha. Too funny.

angielorna
May 23rd, 2014, 11:12 AM
I like this calendar. It's the first one I've used that's right for both my boys (usually it's one right, one wrong) and it says girl for the next 2 cycles :) haha. I don't put any real stock into them, but it's nice to see!
Angie

MyByC
June 1st, 2014, 06:32 PM
For my son it is not correct.
I've been seeing some chinese calendars on google which were correct..
I do not trust these anymore...