PDA

View Full Version : Purchased the bundle/can't find the questionnaire!

Sralvarez
March 15th, 2014, 02:31 AM
Can someone tell me how to access the questionnaire or send me a link to it? I purchased the bundle plan and I've tried to follow the directions posted there, but for the life of me I cannot find it!!

nuthinbutpink
March 15th, 2014, 07:58 AM
Just PM'd you!

Mumof3boyswantinggirl
March 25th, 2014, 06:09 AM
Hi I purchased the bundle as we'll and can't find the questionnaire do I have to wait for my payment to be cleared before I can access it

nuthinbutpink
March 25th, 2014, 06:46 AM
Hi I purchased the bundle as we'll and can't find the questionnaire do I have to wait for my payment to be cleared before I can access it

Access to the questionnaires is automatic but you used an eCheck and Paypal puts an automatic 7 day hold on those transactions because they can bounce. I can override that and give you access to the questionnaires. I will PM you with instructions.

Christi
March 27th, 2014, 07:00 PM
I purchased with PayPal and nothing automatic was provided to me.... it just directed me back to the main website.... can you send me a link to the questionnaire for the personalized plan? Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
March 27th, 2014, 07:39 PM
Here is the instructions when you sign up-

Once you sign up for the Personalized Plan and Coaching Service, you will be given access to the forum that grants you access to the questionnaires required to create your customized swaying plan. It will appear in the same forum as the service info- it is called "Access to Personalized Swaying Input Questionnaires" and it will appear under the Have a Question? Forum. Name of the business as it appears on customer card statements: DREAMBABY This is a 6-month subscription that you may choose to renew to maintain access to the forums for posting questions and receiving prioritized responses.

As it states, in that section of the forum, you can now see a new forum that is entitled Access to Personalized Swaying Questionnaires

That's how you may access them.

nuthinbutpink
March 27th, 2014, 07:41 PM
Go to this Forum Section-

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/forum.php#personalized-plans-coaching-forums

And look for the forum with the white background that says Access to...

HTH