PDA

View Full Version : cheri22

TTC5
June 21st, 2011, 01:26 AM
I had a reading with her today she told me she is being shown a girl after a long line of girls :nails:

Please tell me she is wrong lol :sad:

Zivic-Bubac
June 21st, 2011, 02:32 AM
Why did you waste money honey? lol! Cheri 22 is well known for her wrong predictions.
There was at least 1 thread on IG about her being wrong and about that how she gave VERY similar readings to dif persons.

Of course, from time to time she is right, but so would I be and I don't claim to be psychic :rofl:

IMHO it's better to find good astrologist to read your chart, I believe that would be more accurate.

TTC5
June 21st, 2011, 04:25 AM
I am far too inquisitive for my own good, lol.

Had a girl recommend her and just had to try but now i feel sooooo much better after this reply thanks Z!

ELP
June 21st, 2011, 08:07 AM
Yes, don't anybody out there waste your money!! I hate these psychic predictors, earning money out of peoples hopes grrrrr, no more now 5 do you hear:nyd::bigsmile:

TTC5
June 21st, 2011, 07:25 PM
No more ;)

Roonarpia
June 22nd, 2011, 12:22 PM
She was wrong for me!!!! She said GIRL and I am SOOOOO glad she was wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flava
June 22nd, 2011, 01:20 PM
she said boy for DD4 ....

TTC5
June 22nd, 2011, 09:12 PM
Oh so she isn't as accurate as they claim then lol
She then proceeded to tell me I am in the TWW now .. which I'm not lol

atomic sagebrush
June 26th, 2011, 10:49 AM
I had a psychic tell me DS 2 was a girl!!

gizmo77
June 29th, 2011, 02:21 PM
she told me boy in july. i had DD1 in june, and DD2 in feb. (i had her read me before DD1). im actually hoping she is right for this 1st and final sway. but i did the math and since i plan to TTCBoy in oct, i still would have a late june EDD (my last AF would be end of sept). so she d still be kinda wrong.
but after reading how she s wrong with lots, i dont believe in those ppl...i shouldnt anyway shame on me for hoping.
shame on you too! ;-)

LolaInLove
June 29th, 2011, 03:58 PM
My SIL just paid a psychic in NYC who was on Oprah and all like $250 for a phone consult for 45 minutes, and she (my SIL) does not believe things easily, but she said this lady told her all sorts of weird stuff that she could have never known, so my SIL was kinda taken aback thinking she was truly psychic. Apparently, she asked if we (me and DH) would have a baby, and she said she saw some babies already, but they were "far away and fuzzy from your brother" which is weird b/c my girls are his stepdaughters. Then she said she sees us having one in the next couple of years. OY. My SIL was mainly asking if she would ever get married, not about babies, but she asked about her family. I don't know if I believe in that stuff, but I don't have the cash to find out anyway!

TTC5, don't sweat it AT ALL.....like others said, that Cherri lady is very wrong quite often and she is probably a quack like the others said.