PDA

View Full Version : A boy at 15 weeks 5 days, any chance it is wrong??

hmango
March 18th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Hi, I'm new. I have 2 beautiful boys, and went to an elective ultrasound place and was told, after the lady not wanting to really commit, that this is boy #3. I think she was hesitant because it was obvious I was reallllly hoping girl. Even though I see these pics, it's been a few weeks and I am having the hardest time believing it, and I keep hoping it's wrong. Any thoughts?17668

hmango
March 18th, 2014, 06:48 AM

Gimmeapinkone
March 18th, 2014, 07:01 AM
That's definitely a boy. Sorry you didn't hear girl but congrats on your son. I can totally relate to the disbelief, it's exactly how I felt when I found out my third was another boy. I can say that we are 2 years on and he his the most gorgeous, cheeky little boy who we all love to bits :-)

Mulberry Smurf
March 18th, 2014, 08:18 AM
Sorry but that is definitely a boy I hope you are ok. Your new baby is very precious, try to become excited and prepare to hold that little man in your arms. It's so hard not getting your dog but the family you have make you feel so full of love xx

NCBeachyGrl
March 18th, 2014, 09:19 AM
I agree with the others that it is a boy. I have been in your shoes and it does get better. My 2 older boys just love DS3 and I have to say he is just the sweetest baby ever! I couldn't imagine it any other way! Congrats!

Abifasc
March 18th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Definitely boy. I'm sorry you're feeling sad :(