PDA

View Full Version : My baby girl sway so far...advice??

Aliroqui
March 18th, 2014, 11:14 AM
I'm currently using the mirena, having it removed Apr 2. I did tons of research in Februaury, came up with my game plan and started March 1. Here's what I've got:
Supplements
1 baby aspirin
450 mg saw palmetto
2 calcium citrate tabs
1 magnesium tab

I have terrible allergies, so I already take sudafed+allegra daily

Diet:
Skip breakfast as long as possible then:
large (2 cups) of warmed milk with a splash of coffee and 2 equal packets
Lunch:
flavored yogurt (with fake sugar)
cup of berries
Dinner:
1-2 cups rice cooked with unsalted butter
Greek yogurt (with fake sugar)
Evening:
2 cups warm milk with cinnamon and equal

I keep my calories around 1200 and run 3 x a week. If I have calories to spare, I'll have a light beer or 2. I tried to fatten up a bit to have a couple pounds to spare during my sway :) I'm planning on bd 2-3 days before predicted O, no idea on release/abstain. I've used the opk every other day since march 3, all negative.

With the mirena, I haven't had periods in years, yet I started a full on period yesterday? Is it the SP? If its really AF, I'm pumped, that will put my ovulation in the new moon! only other thing, I bought an ionic hair brush :)

Please chime in on anything you might tweak and why...
Thank you ladies in advance!

marriedmomof2
March 18th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Hey there you might have wanted to put this in the basic ttc girl forum so everyone can see it, typically those put here are for women who have gotten there bfp
With that said, it's suggested to take 320 mg af-o.... From my understanding you can take it for 6 weeks before attempt the af-o only, not in your tww.
Is there a reason you are doing 1200 calories?
1 baby aspirin is 2-5 days per week I believe, not every day.
How long are you running for? There are great results for women who are doing cardio 60 minutes 6/7 day a week, I can't do that personally, so I am aiming for 5/6 days a week.

Aliroqui
March 18th, 2014, 12:31 PM
thank you! I'm very new and couldn't figure out where to put this. I've read that losing weight while ttc helps, but not exercises that increase testosterone. I try to finish a 5k every time I run, usually 35-45 minutes. I noticed that one study said women who had fewer than 1000 cal/day were more likely to conceive girls,but its too unhealthy keep that up, so I'm doing 1200, reducing to 1000 during week before BD. If I become underweight, I'll increase. Are you referring to SP 320 mg? I only saw 450 when I went to store, but I read on a PCOS website that you need to take 1000+ to see results, so I thought a little extra would be ok?? I don't have PCOS, just came across that. I'll drop it in 2ww. thanks!

LilithWiser1979
March 18th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Is there any particular reason you're drinking so much milk and taking cal/mag supplements? That sounds a bit more like an IG sway than the LE sway most of us are doing here. I conceived the last boy doing all the dairy and cal/mag, so I've decided to opt for LE with exercise and minimal supps.

marriedmomof2
March 18th, 2014, 05:32 PM
Oh okay :) welcome! if you slow down running I'm sure that will/can increase to an hour, if you wanted to go that route. I was wondering about the calcium and mag as well but that's up to you. I suggest looking at this http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/25157-complete-pink-swaying-statistics-spreadsheet.html ....

Aliroqui
March 18th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Oh, I guess I should have mentioned that: I'm trying FGD but vegetarian, which limits my diet quite a bit. Thanks for sharing the spreadsheet. What is the fibre it has listed? You ladies are awesome, thanks for being so helpful.

marriedmomof2
March 18th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Oh np! That's what we are all here for, the fiber is chitosan you can order it from amazon, or walgreens. Some women are using other brands though, I've seen gummy fiber and benefiber.

LilithWiser1979
March 19th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Metamucil is a common one we use here, as well. It's pretty cheap, which is probably why it's so popular. Atomic isn't partial to any particular brand/type, just recommends you pick some type of fiber supp to take before meals.

atomic sagebrush
March 22nd, 2014, 01:38 PM
answered in other thread