TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy, boy, boy
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
No meat full vegetarian for 3 months, no breakfast until at least 10-11am. Diet Coke, and added sugar tablets to my drinks. Stopped drinking protein shakes.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 Months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
For one month DH did not consume meat, maybe the odd fish or chicken. Lots of Diet Coke and sugar tablets in drinks. Stopped drinking protein shakes.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
We followed the dietary plan very closely limiting certain veges etc got some ideas off the sample menu, limited eating takeout/unhealthy
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
40-60 minutes of biking every night for 6 days -strictly for 6 weeks before attempt. Both DH and I didn't do any weight lifting for the whole 6 weeks only cardio.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Any VG potions used? RePhresh
Sylk

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation O day only

Any additional comments?
-
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
DH Abstained for 9 days
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
folic acid
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root

Any additional supplement info?
Olive Leaf Extract for DH instead of Cranberry
Did you do anything with Ions?
Rock Salt Lamp on everyday all day next to my bed with a pink light bulb, rose quartz necklace worn everyday for 6 weeks, lavender candle/scent everyday for the week of attempt. Painted Nails often.
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Wooden Spoon under bed with girl outfit, my barbie, a bracelet with her name on it, wrote a letter to her on the day we TTC and placed it under the bed, lots of visualisation.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I followed the plan strictly including supplements, I was confident that I did everything I could, and DH helped by coming on board with his diet and supps also.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Nothing. We both put our heart and soul into it 110%
Things worth mentioning:
No big O for me...On the 9 day abstain DH had hot baths every night for 3 nights prior, he also wore tight underwear for the full 9 days. On day of attempt we had a bath together and I gave him a facial, put some candles on we were both completely relaxed. I read to him the letter I wrote to our future daughter.

LilithWiser1979
March 18th, 2014, 08:35 PM
Wow. I would have been confident I'd done everything I could if this had been my sway, too. Congratulations!

Julesbwn
March 18th, 2014, 09:49 PM
Good luck :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

SamS_TTCPink
March 18th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Wow, what an amazing sway! Congrats on your girl. :)

maidentomother
March 19th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Congrats, amazing sway!

haymon2and1
March 19th, 2014, 02:30 PM
Congrats!! How many calories and meals did you eat per day?

Mumto3boys
March 19th, 2014, 11:30 PM
Hi, 1500-1800 cal Although I must admit I didn't count calories that strictly, 2-3 meals a day with no snacking.
Congrats!! How many calories and meals did you eat per day?

aidansmum
March 20th, 2014, 01:01 AM
What a great sway that was! Congratulations on your baby girl x

Rinny101
March 20th, 2014, 08:00 AM
Well Done and Congratulations on your girl :)

Mumto3boys
March 20th, 2014, 05:15 PM
Thanks everyone! I must say it was the hardest thing I have ever done - and my husband would see me biking hard out and would often say, I've never seen you so determined! I wanted it that bad that I was prepared to do anything! So I think if it had of gone either way I could be happy that we did everything possible.

odd
March 20th, 2014, 06:27 PM
I just loved reading ur things worth mentioning part. That is just the sweetest thing ever. Congratulations to ur family. U clearly deserve ur girl

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Mrs_Incredible
March 20th, 2014, 06:33 PM
Congratulations, an amazing sway xx

thehappypixi
March 21st, 2014, 06:29 AM
Love it when a plan comes together ;D You are much like me in that I wanted it so badly, did everything I could so even if it was opposite, I would have no regrets. Didn't quite go to plan in the end, but I got my baby girl and I'm cuddling her right now even tighter!
I will still follow all these journeys as it was such an emotional one for me, I hope to give others support along the way.
Congratulations :D

Mumto3boys
March 24th, 2014, 07:37 PM
I would like to share with all you swayers the letter to my daughter that I wrote the day we conceived & read to my husband right before we DTD ;) it is so close to my heart and I know it is something you will all understand. It may be an exercise that all pre-swayers should do... :)

"To my dearest daughter,

I have waited so long for you to be with me, to hold you, to marvel over your beautiful face. You have 3 wonderful brothers that will protect you and care for you, and a father that also longs to hold his sweet little girl.
We have done all we can to try to bring you into this world. Now my darling its your choice. The world at times is a scary place to be, but you will never be alone, there is a whole family waiting for you, we're waiting for our, Gracey.
I want you to know that I've always wanted you. I've always felt you close to me, in my heart. Please make my dream come true and I promise you that you will have a wondrous life with me as your mother.
My life is devoted to you and your brothers. I know your up there my love reading this along as I write, I feel your spirit.
I love you Grace, my future daughter. Our precious girl. We are waiting for you to complete our family & to make my heart whole.
Please answer my prayer with your presence.
Lovingly your Mother"

Rosie85
March 24th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Amazing letter! Absolutely beautiful.

aidansmum
March 24th, 2014, 10:48 PM
Alright, now you made me cry, I have tears rolling down my face reading your letter. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your Gracey, she will be the special angel you always dreamed of. :pickuphappy:

kitkat18
March 25th, 2014, 03:15 AM
Too sweet congrats and enjoy her xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

thehappypixi
March 25th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Blubbing here too! So sweet :) I started to wrote a journal when I got my BFP, but felt so guilty that if my baby was a boy, and he ever found it, I got rid of it. I would like to write something to my daughter to read in the future ;)

WillowsGirl
March 25th, 2014, 01:54 PM
That is just beautiful. Wow the tears!! So happy for you!

Coffepot
March 25th, 2014, 02:45 PM
I love a success story! Congratulations!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 26th, 2014, 03:45 PM
how could I have not commented on this yet?? HUGE congrats!

SamS_TTCPink
March 26th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Made me cry too!! That's so beautiful. 💜💜💜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mumto3boys
March 26th, 2014, 09:50 PM
Thank you so much. It doesn't even feel real, today I actually took a step further and pulled off tags on the few clothing items I have bought ;)
I look to my labour and know that just like the other 3 I will love it being drug free - I want to feel the pain, as with each contraction will be every ounce of pain I have ever felt with my GD and for once I want to be rid of it. Its going to be a very emotional labour for me and my husband, he has seen me on my knees sobbing, seen me go through GD, seen me go through 3 miscarriages and watched my determination with TTC this girl. We want to fully labour alone with the nurses just there at the end.

SamS_TTCPink
March 27th, 2014, 08:47 AM
All my labours have been completely drug free too and I wouldn't have it any other way....nothing against it for those who want it, it's just not me. 😊 With the twins I had to get the top professor of the hospital to approve my birth plan as it was their "policy" to give twin mums epidurals and be really invasive. I actually don't mind labour, it's the PPH afterwards that scare me. 😕

Mumto3boys
March 27th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Wow I can't believe you still did drug free with twins! good on you. At the time I had wished I had drugs with No.2 he was 9pound 4oz (my last was 6pound 10 so was a bit different!) :) ... Because I went to hospital with my first at 8cm in NZ they don't let you have anything after this stage so it was like a quick band aid at 37 weeks!... I think that's what helped was to know that I could do it. PPH do you mean hemorrhage?
All my labours have been completely drug free too and I wouldn't have it any other way....nothing against it for those who want it, it's just not me. 😊 With the twins I had to get the top professor of the hospital to approve my birth plan as it was their "policy" to give twin mums epidurals and be really invasive. I actually don't mind labour, it's the PPH afterwards that scare me. 😕

SamS_TTCPink
March 28th, 2014, 12:46 AM
Yeah I haemorrhaged after DS1, worse after DS2, really badly with the twins, not at all after DS5 and only minimally with DS6. I breeze through labour until then! 😉

SamS_TTCPink
March 28th, 2014, 12:47 AM
I remember with DS1 I said no drugs, no drugs, no drugs and near the end I said give me something....it was too late then!! Lol! 😄

GT77
March 30th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Congratulations on your girl!!

foxymrsg
March 31st, 2014, 05:46 AM
Oh Hun congratulations! You done a fantastic sway and made me cry at the end with the future letter absolutely beautiful! Well done you! X

pinkiepie
May 28th, 2014, 07:55 AM
TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy, boy, boy
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
No meat full vegetarian for 3 months, no breakfast until at least 10-11am. Diet Coke, and added sugar tablets to my drinks. Stopped drinking protein shakes.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 Months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
For one month DH did not consume meat, maybe the odd fish or chicken. Lots of Diet Coke and sugar tablets in drinks. Stopped drinking protein shakes.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
We followed the dietary plan very closely limiting certain veges etc got some ideas off the sample menu, limited eating takeout/unhealthy
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
40-60 minutes of biking every night for 6 days -strictly for 6 weeks before attempt. Both DH and I didn't do any weight lifting for the whole 6 weeks only cardio.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Any VG potions used? RePhresh
Sylk

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation O day only

Any additional comments?
-
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
DH Abstained for 9 days
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
folic acid
Antihistamine
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root

Any additional supplement info?
Olive Leaf Extract for DH instead of Cranberry
Did you do anything with Ions?
Rock Salt Lamp on everyday all day next to my bed with a pink light bulb, rose quartz necklace worn everyday for 6 weeks, lavender candle/scent everyday for the week of attempt. Painted Nails often.
Moon Phase during conception?
New Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Wooden Spoon under bed with girl outfit, my barbie, a bracelet with her name on it, wrote a letter to her on the day we TTC and placed it under the bed, lots of visualisation.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I followed the plan strictly including supplements, I was confident that I did everything I could, and DH helped by coming on board with his diet and supps also.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Nothing. We both put our heart and soul into it 110%
Things worth mentioning:
No big O for me...On the 9 day abstain DH had hot baths every night for 3 nights prior, he also wore tight underwear for the full 9 days. On day of attempt we had a bath together and I gave him a facial, put some candles on we were both completely relaxed. I read to him the letter I wrote to our future daughter.

My dp would never let me give him a facial! Lol thats so cool

Don't let the bastards get ya down