PDA

View Full Version : Good baby bottles

Persuing Lacey
January 3rd, 2011, 04:35 AM
I currently have the MAM bottles with about 6 parts to clean every time my little man has a bottle. I am looking for a new brand of bottle, something where you can see the air going from the nibble back into the bottle. I am also after a bottle that won't collapse the nipple after bub has sucked for a while. BPA free and anti colic is a must too.
Does anyone have any good suggestions? Preferably something without heaps of parts, though it does seem that anti colic does require them....

nuthinbutpink
January 3rd, 2011, 07:35 AM
I use Dr Brown's but there are 4 pieces to those. I use glass.

NYFamilyOfFiveRoses
January 3rd, 2011, 09:01 AM
I use Gerber, but I had to make the hole bigger.

I like Munchkin the best, but they are very hard to find. Only one store that I know of has them.

december
January 3rd, 2011, 03:18 PM
I use Dr. Browns also. There are only a few pieces to those. I really like the glass though, they are super easy to clean. The glass is a ton easier to clean the breastmilk scuzzies out of than the plastic.

Hollie86
January 8th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I used Tommy tippee closer to nature bottles for my last two children and will be using them for this baby too. They are fabulous, they are BPA free and anti colic, something to do with the shape of the bottle and the teat. I would highly reccomend them to anyone :)

ThinkPink
January 9th, 2011, 06:32 AM
I have tried a few as DS had bad colic! Ive had Tomiee Tippee, Avent and Dr Browns. I didnt really see that much of a difference ! I would probably buy Avent anti colic for my next bub they are pretty easy to clean.

TnT
January 9th, 2011, 12:27 PM
We use Dr. Browns but as pp said, there are 4 pieces.

Viene
January 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM
I used the playtex drops ins to help with air intake. He didn't use the bottle except when he was at the babysitter a couple days a week, but they worked well.

mybluepilot
January 17th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Same as thinkpink
Used many of them the best was avent anti colic
Good luck on the hunt :)

pinksapphire
January 17th, 2011, 01:34 PM
On the very few times my DS2 used a bottle (he was EBF who really hated the bottle), I used the glass Dr. Brown's. A lot of parts but seemed to be the best for us.

prettyinpink18
January 17th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I used playtex drop ins with my boys years ago and went back to them with dd. Once you make the bottle you can force the air out before you feed your baby. I like that she hardly takes in any air and the nipple does not collapse. They are easy too, just have to toss out the drop in when done.

RedCanoe
January 17th, 2011, 03:20 PM
I used the Br. Brown's as well, and really liked them. I used the plastic ones that are BPA free.

Lillylolly
January 20th, 2011, 08:10 AM
I use Dr Brown's but there are 4 pieces to those. I use glass.

I LOVE Dr Brown's bottles! I didn't know they came in glass though - I will have to check that out.

MyLilSweetPeas
February 4th, 2011, 08:50 AM
We used Playtex VentAire and loved those after trying several other kinds.