PDA

View Full Version : Question about nub vs. potty shot reliability?

cherietschudi
March 21st, 2014, 04:16 PM
I have posted my nub shot from 12 weeks gestation on a couple sites. Responses were boy. But at 13 weeks a potty shot was taken which seems a little girly. One poster replied that potty shots at that gestation are not as reliable as the nub? Is this true? Not aware of most of these concepts :) and here is my ultrasound pics again ( potty shot in seperate post due to it being on my phone...17748

coocoobananas
March 21st, 2014, 04:30 PM
Yah that's a boy I think. It's true the potty shot is not reliable until later because they aren't fully developed yet so may appear there's nothing between the legs because there is no actual penis yet!

cherietschudi
March 24th, 2014, 05:03 PM
Interesting...the potty shot was at 13 weeks so i was just wondering if it was developed enough....i guess the potty shots i have seen at that point seem obviosly a boy already but i guess it depends on alot of things.
Thanks so much:)

becky630
July 26th, 2015, 01:31 PM
Neither potty shots nor nub shots are completely reliable at 13 weeks. I've seen many nubs looking girly turn out to be a boy and vice versa it's also the same with potty shots. It's all a guess.