PDA

View Full Version : Dtd?????

swish
June 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
I have already posted this in June Swayers but would like as many opinions as poss!!! I was planning on dtd just once when I had a pos opk and dh has been doing frequent release, i had planned this as dh is away this weekend for 2 nights. BUT!!! I have got a very faint line today and am wondering if I should dtd today and then every day until Friday when dh goes away, this might mean I don't actually o until he is away, I don't know as I'm not that regular!! Or should I just wait and see if the line gets darker tomorrow, it is VERY faint. I do not want to miss my chance this month! Thank you for any responses in advance!

zanacal
June 22nd, 2011, 02:46 PM
I would dtd tonight and every night until he goes away - and get him to release when he's away in case you still haven't got a true +OPK by the time he gets back - if you O while he's away you still have your cutoff!

swish
June 22nd, 2011, 03:30 PM
Thank you! I'm going to leave it tonight as dh already released!!! I'll do opk tomorrow and dtd from then if it's positive, really hope it's strong pos tomorrow so I can relax while dh away and nit worry about ovulating in his absence!!!

zanacal
June 22nd, 2011, 03:55 PM
I hope so too - good luck!

Mochagirl
June 22nd, 2011, 04:04 PM
I already gave you my thoughts on June Swayers, but I just wanted to wish you luck! I hope you get an unquestionable positive tomorrow. Make sure you don't drink anything or pee for 4 hours first so it will be as positive as it can get.

swish
June 22nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
Thank you!!! It's so hard as taking all these different things really messes up your system andi don't know where I am!!!

atomic sagebrush
June 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Thank you! I'm going to leave it tonight as dh already released!!! I'll do opk tomorrow and dtd from then if it's positive, really hope it's strong pos tomorrow so I can relax while dh away and nit worry about ovulating in his absence!!!

Just for future reference, it's ok to DTD again after he's already released once. It's not going to give you as good a chance at pg but it will reduce sperm count.