PDA

View Full Version : ttc boy supplements question, please help

ttcboy2011
June 22nd, 2011, 06:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've been taking boy supplements for like a month and my AF was suppose to show up yesterday and yet hasn't. I'm very regular and I'm concerned. I took a pregnancy test last night and it was -.

I'm so eager to ttc boy in July and my AF is not here!

My question is: do the supplements make your AF delay?
I'm taking folic acid, potassium, zinc, and green tea.
I'm on cycle day 30 and no AF. I'm anxious. I've been stressed lately, could that be a reason too?

Please help :sad:

Zivic-Bubac
June 23rd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Some supps can delay O and/or af, although those you are taking shouldn't cause the mess :think:
Maybe it's the stress after all.
I hope your af showed today :luck:
P.S. Have you considered to add more supps on your list? Like Fish Oil, vit E, Fertile CM etc?

ttcboy2011
June 23rd, 2011, 09:05 PM
Hi zivic,

I got my af this morning. At last!

I'm taking fertile cm as well from af to O, which I started today. I'm so ready to ttc in July.

Thank you!

atomic sagebrush
June 26th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

I've been taking boy supplements for like a month and my AF was suppose to show up yesterday and yet hasn't. I'm very regular and I'm concerned. I took a pregnancy test last night and it was -.

I'm so eager to ttc boy in July and my AF is not here!

My question is: do the supplements make your AF delay?
I'm taking folic acid, potassium, zinc, and green tea.
I'm on cycle day 30 and no AF. I'm anxious. I've been stressed lately, could that be a reason too?

Please help :sad:

What happened was that your O day may have been a little delayed, due to supps or stress. OR (and good news) if you usually have a short LP, maybe it has gone to a normal 14 days.

None of the supps you list are known for delaying O so I think it was probably the stress or a longer LP.

atomic sagebrush
June 26th, 2011, 10:55 AM
Hi zivic,

I got my af this morning. At last!

I'm taking fertile cm as well from af to O, which I started today. I'm so ready to ttc in July.

Thank you!

Oh, FErtile CM can delay O a bit. Just take note and keep in mind that you may O a couple days later than you might think.

ttcboy2011
June 27th, 2011, 12:38 AM

TTC5
June 27th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Good Luck for July!

ttcboy2011
June 28th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Thank u ttc5 :)