TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
Boy- age 11 months
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes, but I added some things which I liked and didn’t use the things that didn’t feel good for me.

DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?
LE(Low Everything)
Comments regarding DW's diet changes
I've been doing this in total for 30 weeks, but after 12 weeks on dieet and 6 weeks intense excercise I became too thin, underweighted and didn’t ovulate at all. I didn’t think that would happen to me and felt so stupid! I had to gain weight a little, loose the exercise and skipped the supps. My AF arrived and I went back to diet, supps and exercise, but then the next problem came up: my LP was 8 days; too short for a pregnancy at all. So directly after my O came, I ate healthier so my LP would lenghten a bit.
This last cycle before my BFP I ate 1 egg and a piece of salmon, 6 days before my O came. This was on advice of Atomic Sagebrush who said I needed it in order to lengthen my LP and getting pregnant at all. It worked, but when I was pregnant I was really unsure; what if the salmon and egg swayed blue, etc.

I ate no meat and fish at all, which was a big change for me. I like to eat and drink many vegetables and fruits, so this LE was killing for me being unhealthy. I ate food high in sugar but low in nutrients, for example white pasta, white rice, drank many Fanta and decaf cola light. Very different than when I conceived my DS.

Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes. I skipped it all the time
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He also did the diet, he ate no meat for 6 months. He drank lots of mint tea and liquorice root tea. He ate soy cookies and 2/3 times a week a soy burger. He didn’t drink healthy fruit shakes like he drank when we conceived our DS. At O day he drank 3 beers
Did you consume alcohol?
No
Did you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, we both didn’t drink caffeine.

WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
When I started diet my weight was 75 kg. (BMI 22.6) Leading up to O I weight 62 kgs. (BMI 18.7) When I didn't O at all I weight 58 kgs. (BMI 17.5)
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
When I started the intense exercise I did it 6 weeks 7 days a week, but then my O didn’t came at all, so then I stopped until my cycle went back to normal. After that, to make it not too intense, I only did intense exercise from AF-O. The month of my attempt (6th cycle) I wasn’t really motivated to doing sports and then I became Ill 6 days until 3 days before O. When I was feeling better I immediately went back to intense exercise, and on O day I was doing sports 2 times a day, right after lunch and dinner to remain blood suger low. I did it 2 times that day because I was afraid my sway wasn’t that intense this time, but I really believe intense exercise around O is the golden ticket to a girl, that’s why I really really wanted to include that to my sway. I don’t believe in creating muscle mass, that’s impossible when you exercise one hour every day and being on a diet that's why I did it from AF-O after those 6 intense weeks.

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used?
No
CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
3. One attempt after 3 weeks abstain, the next attempt 14 hours after first attempt and the last attempt 9 hours later.
BD Dates according to Ovulation
First attempt at Pos OPK, last attempt when the smiley on Pos OPK was visible.

THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers
Abstain 3 weeks.
BD Position
Missionary position, didn’t penetrate deep.
Did you Jump and Dump?
No

SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
• Licorice Root 3 a day
• Cinnamon 2500 mg a day (500 mg extract)
• Chitosan with every supper, didn’t use at lunch
• Aspirin 5 days a week, and I planned it to use it when my O came

DH Supplements
• Licorice Root

Did you do anything with Ions?
Lavender body wash and lotion. Applied and took off nail varnish regularly. Salt lamp burning any time. And I had a small cushion filled with lavender in my bed.
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning crescent.

Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Yes, for what it’s worth; a wooden spoon with a pink bow, girl clothes and a clover under my cushion. Especially the wooden spoon under my cushion wasn’t comfortable at all, haha.
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I was very unsure about my sway
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
The egg and salmon I ate 6 days before my O
Things worth mentioning:
I’d like to thank Atomic Sagebrush of course, for the personal plan and extra help when my O didn’t came and my LP was too short. I’m really thankful and without this forum I didn’t have a dream come true!

And a special thank you to Bigwish, such a sweet girl, with many tips and good advice. Thank you for hearing all my nagging about this diet and sports. We did this together :):)

Also a thank you to; Madelief, Lisvna, Nini, Juffertje, Meike, Lotte, Annebel and Tis. Thank you for keeping me motivated every day and for the kicks under my ass to keep my going to my very very boring hometrainer. I hope all of you will become pregnant with a girl as well this year!

Dollydot
March 26th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Fab sway! congrats on your girl..

aidansmum
March 26th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Congrats on a baby girl! :)

madelief
March 27th, 2014, 02:26 AM
So so happy for you honey! You deserve is for sure!

lisvna
March 27th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Congratulations hun! You worked hard for your dream! X

marriedmomof2
March 27th, 2014, 12:51 PM
congrats!!

swaygirl
March 27th, 2014, 02:28 PM
Thank you so much!

Bigwish
March 27th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Ahhh hunny, congrats! I'm so thrilled you'll have your girl!!
You really became a real friend during this journey! :bighug:

swaygirl
March 28th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Ahhhw how sweet, you know I feel the same!

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Thanks for being so detailed! Very useful info and very happy for you!