Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 Boys
Number of Months TTC
6-9
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)
Other

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
At the beginning of my TTC journey I started doing LE hard core (1,200 cals) and lost the last few lbs I had to spare. After, realizing I had lost Ov I had to do upper limits of LE plus increase fat intake (per Atomics advice). Basically, I was vegetarian from M-F and weekends were my cheats.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
8 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He reduced all red meats and started eating more chicken. Poor dh he tried so hard as everything was totally the opposite of when we conceived both DS]
DId you consume alcohol? [I]No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I never drank caffeine until I started LE I would drink diet coke every day to keep me feeling full.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Towards the end I started consuming whole eggs, full fat milk and yogurt (per Atomics request). I also, started adding meat 2x's a week usually chicken.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
When I began my TTC journey I was 116 lbs and dropped quickly to 105 lbs due to hard core LE and exercise(my lowest weight ever). Once Ov stopped I had to slowly move up to upper LE limits and drop the intensity of my cardio and went back up to115lbs./ BMI 18.8
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
When I first started I did hard core cardio and then towards the end slowed down to just walking 5-6 days a week.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Unknown
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
Unknown
DH pH
Unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

Any additional comments?
We ended up doing SMEP as we had to get pregnant fast on Clomid.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No

Any relevant attempt details?
-
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Clomid
folic acid
Fiber

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
I was also taking Iron tablets 4 times a week.
Did you do anything with Ions?
I would paint my nails once a week. Used lavender soap, deodorant and room spray.
Moon Phase during conception?
Full Moon
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
Chinese Calendar says (Girl) which was correct for both of my boys. Also, there were 2 ladies on this site who read my cards and said GIRL, but 1 lady seemed more accurate as she saw how long I was going to struggle getting pregnant...later she came back to tell me I would fall pregnant between Nov-Jan and she was right!
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
That I prayed and did the best I could on the 8 months of LE. I'm happy with what God gives me, I pray for happy healthy baby!
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I was very nervous at first and these are the things that made me feel that way: number of attempts, gaining weight, slowing down on cardio and adding meat twice a week. Now, I feel at peace, happy and blessed with the outcomes.
Things worth mentioning:
When I first started Le I started hard core with my eating habits and intense cardio little did I know that would completely stop my Ov I was nearly 100 lbs.. So then I had to make changes to gain some weight back and slow down on my intense cardio. I was put on Clomid and I knew I couldn't fool around with it and had to get pregnant fast, I know my weight gain helped me out along with reducing my intense cardio to get my most awaited BFP!!! Everything I did was totally different from when I conceived my boys. I also want to say, Thank you Atomic for always answering my crazy questions, for giving me the best advice to get back on track (as I was to hard on myself) and for all the great support I received from you and everyone else on this wonderful site! :) Btw this was my first time swaying and my last time
Update: I have been blessed with my 3rd baby Boy and despite my hardcore swaying I did I'm glad I don't have GD, I feel very blessed and know that despite all my swaying he is meant to be and I'm thankful he's a healthy baby...maybe our last and fourth baby will be a Girl!

JenB17
March 29th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Good sway - best of luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you x

Dollydot
March 29th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Fab sway!! good luck....

coralsky
March 29th, 2014, 12:22 PM
Good luck Love your sway sounds amazing!! Can't wait for news! And wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy from here on in too. Hope the MS eases for you soon xxx

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Congratulations and good luck!!!

lovemy2blessings
March 29th, 2014, 04:42 PM
Thanks ladies as soon as I find out I will update! ;)

kitkat18
March 30th, 2014, 03:54 AM
Congrats lovemy2 blessings!!! Great sway xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

foxymrsg
March 30th, 2014, 04:05 AM
Great sway GL and look forward to an update! Xx

jennibel
March 31st, 2014, 03:39 PM
Good luck lovely, I know what its like to be doing this so long, to lose OV, and to be on the clomid and desperate for a third, still wanting to sway, but still wanting your best shot at pink whilst actually having a chance of pregnancy (ovulation!). I wish you all the very best and hope you have a pinky on board but either way this little bub was meant for you! xx

lovemy2blessings
March 31st, 2014, 07:09 PM
Thank you jennibel! I remember how we would always give each other support as we were in the same boat ;/...I wish you the best and a bfp soon!!! GL and I will update as soon as I know;)

stephk
April 4th, 2014, 03:41 AM
Congrats on the BFP and sounds like a great sway! Healthy pink dust x

lovemy2blessings
April 29th, 2014, 08:00 PM
I just wanted to update, I had routine sonogram and baby didn't cooperate, but whatever my doctor saw he said it looked like 90% chance of baby being a GIRL!!! my next appointment is in May and it will be the anatomy scan so keep fingers crossed that my baby shows us something lol

txmomof3beautifulboys
April 29th, 2014, 08:35 PM
That is AWESOME!!

Rosie85
April 29th, 2014, 08:36 PM
awesome!!! Can't wait to know for sure but sounds super promising!

yogi&booboo
April 29th, 2014, 11:53 PM
Congratulations lovemy2blessings!!!

With all three of my girls none were cooperative and had their legs crossed. Very shy so I agree with the tech. Sounds like a definite girls. Congratulations again!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

6bluewant1pink
April 30th, 2014, 12:06 AM
Congratulations!!!

kitkat18
April 30th, 2014, 03:28 AM
Awesome news love my blessings I know its been a long journey for you!! Enjoy every minute of her xxxx

lovemy2blessings
April 30th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Thank you ladies you all are so sweet and as soon as I know I will update!!!;-)

odd
April 30th, 2014, 03:57 PM
Congratulations

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Dollydot
April 30th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Congrats!!

lovemy2blessings
October 2nd, 2014, 11:23 AM
Bumping to update!

Rosie85
October 2nd, 2014, 11:24 AM
Congrats on the boy!!

Dreamofpink
October 2nd, 2014, 11:29 AM
3 boys are such a blessing! Congratulations on your baby boy! :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

odd
October 2nd, 2014, 11:40 AM
Congratulations :-):-)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

QueenB3blue
October 2nd, 2014, 12:00 PM
Congrats!! 3 boys really are amazing;)

essnce629
October 2nd, 2014, 03:29 PM
Sorry you didn't hear girl in the end, but your 3 little boys will grow up with such a special bond. And he was definitely meant to be to get through your sway!

sweetdream
October 2nd, 2014, 04:26 PM
Congratulations on your third Son! I wouldn't have it any other way anymore. ITS so special 3 sons.

kitkat18
October 3rd, 2014, 02:29 AM
Congrats honey!! That was an awesome sway sounds like your dude was meant to be XX

TishTashTosh
October 3rd, 2014, 03:02 AM
Congratulations! I love being a mum of 3 boys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lovemy2blessings
October 3rd, 2014, 03:15 PM
Thank you ladies, he definitely was meant to be!

atomic sagebrush
October 3rd, 2014, 07:09 PM
Congrats!!