PDA

View Full Version : 12+2 week scan pics - any chance at girl (pics now added!)

JenB17
March 30th, 2014, 07:33 AM
Bit nervous to ask really as I am already convinced boy, but was really hoping for girl (after two gorgeous boys). This is last baby. Rather than stalking through loads of scan pics trying to find similar I though I would just get it over with and ask! I find my pics a bit confusing, but just wondering if I have any chance at a girl??

Ps in the pic of what looks like a boy stack, baby was VERY curled. Does that make much difference?

TIA. xx

17957 17958 17959

maidentomother
March 30th, 2014, 12:17 PM
It is quite early... It does look like a very boyish nub, regardless of the curled position. SUCH a cute baby though!

coocoobananas
March 30th, 2014, 12:35 PM
Arrhh... Wish I could say girl as I've been there, but that first picture I think is for sure a boy:/

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2014, 01:14 PM
I think it's too early to guess but a beautiful baby.

Houseofblue
March 30th, 2014, 01:28 PM
It does look boyish but atomic is right, it's early and things can change! My DS3 had a girly nub at 12w5d or 12w6d... I had more girl votes than boy (grr lol). I would prepare for a boy and if it is a girl it'll be a fun surprise! :) fwiw I was devastated when I found out DS3 was a boy but that kid is now my heart and soul xo

JenB17
March 30th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Thank you so much for your input ladies - I really appreciate your time.

Can I please ask - on my third pic - there are three quite obvious lines (I know three lines is only for potty shot) but, can anyone tell me what they think these could be - are any the nub??

Thank you!x

Bigwish
March 30th, 2014, 02:17 PM
O Jen, these pics are quite confusing! First pic looks boyish, but is it really the nub? And are we seeing whole of it?
Second pic looks flat but a bit bulbous.
I don't think a nub is visible in the last pic.

From me you'll get a 70% boy guess. I really really hope i'm wrong and baby is playing tricks on us (already ;-)). Wouldn't be the first. Fingers crossed!

Are you staying team green?

JenB17
March 30th, 2014, 02:20 PM
yes Bigwish although as you know, I have had boy gut feeling from the very beginning! He will be great, but just a bit sad that I won't have a daughter! I just knew I would be the odd one out on that exercise board!!

Thank you all for your opinions xx

Bigwish
March 30th, 2014, 02:30 PM
I don't like you to be the odd one out :-(
And i really think this 'boy' can turn into a girl (not literally, ykwim)
So, now you're convinced ds3 is on his way, are you going to find out in a couple of weeks? (Just curious, not pushing)

JenB17
March 30th, 2014, 02:39 PM
im still going to officially stay team green as I would like just a tiny weeny bit of hope for DD, lol! Which is a bit silly but when I found out with DS2 I was gutted and didn't enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. This is my last baby and I really want to enjoy it all. I know that when baby arrives I am going to fall completely in love no matter what. Also, there aren't that many surprises in life and I want to enjoy that : ) although, deep down I totally feel this is DS3.
x

Bigwish
March 30th, 2014, 02:44 PM
Wow, i respect that! You're so right...
I hope you'll enjoy this pregnancy!

coocoobananas
March 30th, 2014, 03:16 PM
That is what my plan was for ds3 but ended up finding out. Yah I got to deal with my feelings then but I felt horribly guilty and he is soooo awesome!!
This time I will wait although in my heart of hearts, it's another boy:)

And I agree with the others, there is still a chance, I have seen others that blew my mind were the opposite!
The one with the lines does give some room for a girl vote in my opinion so keep the hope alive!!:)

im still going to officially stay team green as I would like just a tiny weeny bit of hope for DD, lol! Which is a bit silly but when I found out with DS2 I was gutted and didn't enjoy the rest of the pregnancy. This is my last baby and I really want to enjoy it all. I know that when baby arrives I am going to fall completely in love no matter what. Also, there aren't that many surprises in life and I want to enjoy that : ) although, deep down I totally feel this is DS3.
x

foxymrsg
March 30th, 2014, 05:17 PM
I couldn't give you a confident guess either way as think it's hard to see its so curled up (little cutie) please update once you know and hoping it is pink! X

JenB17
March 30th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Aww thank you so much ladies. You're all so nice! I love this site! Fingers crossed for you too coocoo.
I have been frequenting here for the last two years and still here! I will def update once baby is here. I'm due late Sep.

I really appreciate everyone's opinions x

coocoobananas
March 30th, 2014, 05:51 PM
You should join us in the sept/oct/nov due date group!! :)

Aww thank you so much ladies. You're all so nice! I love this site! Fingers crossed for you too coocoo.
I have been frequenting here for the last two years and still here! I will def update once baby is here. I'm due late Sep.

I really appreciate everyone's opinions x

JenB17
March 30th, 2014, 05:53 PM
Good idea. Thanks coocoo. X

Mulberry Smurf
March 30th, 2014, 11:25 PM
I think girl from these pics. The first pic I don't think shows nub but leg tbh. Hope you get your dd xx

Another princess
March 31st, 2014, 01:36 AM
Im not sure if that is actually a stacked nub or infact some cord as there is something about it that doesn't look typical of a nub. How was the live scan? Did u see anything indicating bOy?Goodluck I think u still have a good chance at girl fx

aidansmum
March 31st, 2014, 01:48 AM
Hard to tell by those pictures, first looks boyish then 3rd looks more girlish. Sorry, not much help here. Hope you get your girl though x

JenB17
March 31st, 2014, 02:45 AM
Aww thanks ladies. I could hardly see a thing in the live scan tbh. I couldn't see the screen so it was only when she moved it round to show me a couple of times that I got to see babe!
Amazing that the same baby can produce such different looking images!
Thank you for your thoughts! X

kitkat18
March 31st, 2014, 03:42 AM
I too will be team green Jen when I get that BFP!!! Like you it will be my last and what you said summed up my position too! Icing on the cake if it's a girl :) still amazing to have another little guy xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

JenB17
March 31st, 2014, 07:09 AM
Thank you ladies.

All the best kitkat!x

dream pink
March 31st, 2014, 10:42 AM
Hi Jen- just to let you know I know how you are feeling- I'm pregnant with our 3rd ( due mid sept). The technician guessed boy at 13 weeks ( which is my gut feel as well) although the pics weren't good enough to get many guesses on this site- so I'm staying 'green' rest of pregnancy as can't bear to lose hope that maybe, just maybe it's really a girl. I have 2 boys also (4 and 2 years) and this is supposed to be our last baby as well... Goodluck to you- let's try to keep our pink hope alive as long as we can :-) x

princess14
March 31st, 2014, 11:23 AM
I can't see a nub think its the baby's leg.But think this is a baby girl.. Good luck xxx

Mammy to 3 beautiful boys & a princess due in July:)

Yahmama
March 31st, 2014, 12:02 PM
I think the third pic with the 3 lines is cord which makes me think the first pic might also be part of the cord, so my guess is 50/50! GL!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

JenB17
March 31st, 2014, 01:04 PM
Aww, ladies, you are all making me smile - just to have a little hope is nice. Will totally prepare and be ready for a DS3, but its nice to think there is a 'possibility' that this is a DD is awesome - thank you!

Dream Pink - our boys are the same age and we are due in the same month, with the same gut feelings and hope - so nice to know someone else out there the same. That's a real comfort! Again, why I love this site so much - huge support from everyone :)

Thanks again everyone! x

hotdogz&boyz
April 1st, 2014, 01:19 AM
I think we are seeing the cord in both pics. Neither look like the nub to me. When I zoom in, they both are three separate lines. I think you have plenty of hope for a DD. I wouldn't guess either way on these pics. I hope it's your girl!!

JenB17
April 1st, 2014, 05:17 AM
Thank you hotdogz x

swaygirl
April 2nd, 2014, 04:45 AM
Sorry, I don´t see a nub at all, but I must admit I´m not really good at this. Wanted to tell you that I´m pregnant with a girl, but still have a boy feeling. So maybe that boy feeling says nothing at all with you as well. Hope you hear pink, but respect that you are so zen with this baby. For sure it is a pretty baby! Take care!

JenB17
April 2nd, 2014, 05:11 AM
Thank you swaygirl. Congrats on your girl x

JenB17
April 2nd, 2014, 05:34 PM
Bumping for anyone else's thoughts?! Thanks! X

JenB17
October 30th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Just thought I would update and say that team green turned out to be another gorgeous team blue - called Oliver. He is 5weeks today and has stolen my heart :) xx

blackbekki
October 30th, 2014, 04:14 PM
awe congrats hunni x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitkat18
October 30th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Jen hi I totally remember you, congrats honey he looks divine and love the name X
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk