Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
singeton boy, 5 years
twin boys, 3 years
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I tried to follow the diet as closely as possibl (PCOS style), but I did NOT follow the sodium guidelines, and probably ate way more salt than I shoud have. I did skip breakfast every morning, avoid meat, and follow the fat/protein/calorie guidelines daily. I had to large cups of coffee daily, and incorporated about 30 oz. of Crystal Lite into my diet daily.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
9.5 weeks
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH didn't change a thing about his diet except for he drank at least 12 oz. of soy milk daily.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
I ate lots of potatoes, pasta, and vegetarian soups. I also consumed a lot of salds and steamed veggies. I ate a lot of butter spray (in lieu of butter). I did have cheat nights occasionally (maybe 3 - 4 times total), and I did completely pig out during these :\ although I tried to make up for it by skimping on calories the days before and after. I did indulge in treats at night as long as they fit into my daily calories/protein/fat alotment. Desserts: Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches, Big Hunk candy bar, Brown Cow cream top yogurts, (my favorite!) sugar-free Jello dulce-de-leche pudding snacks (soo good and only 60 cals!).
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
153 lbs / 121.9 BMI
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I lost 20 lbs total. I ran vigorously doing interval-type training 4x a week for an hour at a time.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
I didn't test my pH
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
N/A
DH pH
N/A
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
The cycle we conceived, my ovulation was extremely delayed. I usually O between day 13 - 17 or so, and this cycle, I didn't O until CD 28! I almost gave up using OPKs after seeing about 12 negatives.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Other

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
We did Frequent Release for 14 days in a row (expected to O much sooner than I did), then I went out of town, so DH went one night without releasing. I think he released a few nights before our attempt, as well, but not every night.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry

Any additional supplement info?
I also took cranberry daily. I used to be an avid vitamin taker, but stopped all vitamins (multi, fish oil, vitamin D) about a month before starting the diet. I also took iodine supplements.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Gibbous
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
How much weight I lost (reached both lowest adult and conception weight), and also that the cycle we conceived was so delayed, which has never happened to me before. Also I had pretty much no CM to speak of this cycle.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
We conceived on vacation, and I was not following the diet or exercise for about 5 days prior to O :\. I fully expected to O before vacation, but that didn't happen. On the day of my positive OPK, DH and I literally discussed whether or not we should try due to me not following the diet for a few days beforehand. We decided to go for it based on the things mentioned above (i.e. Things that make me feel great about my sway).
Things worth mentioning:
-

foxymrsg
March 31st, 2014, 05:10 AM
Sounds like you've done a great sway! Especially with the exercise! GL look forward to an update! X

Beccal1
March 31st, 2014, 08:44 AM
Not sure what happened, but that should also say I have twin boys, age 3. If I only had one boy, I most likely wouldn't have swayed ;)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dollydot
March 31st, 2014, 10:04 AM
Fab sway well done!! Hope you get your girl..

Beccal1
March 31st, 2014, 06:17 PM
Thanks, Ladies :-)!! Also, wanted to add that I did look at the Chinese Gender Calendar and it does say "girl" for March. I wanted to incorporate that into my sway just in case there was anything to it ;).

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2014, 04:38 PM
huge congrats m'dear!! :)

Beccal1
July 22nd, 2014, 10:57 PM
Having my 4th precious boy - looking quite perfect on sonogram and measuring a week and 2 days ahead :)

covered in blue
July 22nd, 2014, 11:32 PM
Congrats :)

ratcliffe1811
July 23rd, 2014, 02:01 AM
huge congrats hunni :happy:

Junie
July 23rd, 2014, 03:23 AM
Congratulations Beccal1!! It will be so fun to see how he fits in with his brothers :)

atomic sagebrush
July 24th, 2014, 11:58 AM
Aw I"m sorry it didn't go our way. But huge congrats on healthy 4th boy! Was just thinking about you. :heart:

essnce629
July 24th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Ah, so sorry you didn't hear girl, but congrats on a healthy baby boy!