PDA

View Full Version : Identical Twins - Boys or Girls?

TwinBlues?
April 1st, 2014, 11:21 AM
Any guesses on whether my twins are girls or boys? I have a profile pic of each and a potty shot of each. Thanks!

TwinBlues?
April 1st, 2014, 11:35 AM
For baby B potty shot, I know it looks confusing, but almost directly below the 'B' there is the white nub sticking straight out. And if you looks sideways really closely you can see the baby's little feet so you are looking straight on to it's feet and bum and the nub sticks straight down....if that makes sense. And for Baby B's profile shot, I know it's upside down, but what is that sticking out from above it's leg?

Mulberry Smurf
April 1st, 2014, 11:45 AM
Thinking two girls xx

TwinBlues?
April 1st, 2014, 12:04 PM
Really?! I was really thinking boys!

Abifasc
April 1st, 2014, 01:43 PM
Thinking boys

WantingPink
April 1st, 2014, 02:48 PM
Thinking cant tell... I don't see anything really definitive on either one of these. How many weeks are they?

TwinBlues?
April 1st, 2014, 04:16 PM
12 weeks 4 days in these pics. In baby A's profile pic, isn't the nub the pointy thing right beside the leg? And on baby B's profile shot I have no idea but was just wondering what the heck that thing sticking straight out is. Too low to be an umbilical cord but looks so straight and sticky outty to be a little penis lol. I am so confused. The potty shot of baby B is what makes me REALLY think boys. You can't tell as much on here but in the actual pic you can see it is sticking straight out from between it's legs.

Mulberry Smurf
April 1st, 2014, 04:23 PM
Isn't it three dots on potty shot for baby b xx

Mulberry Smurf
April 1st, 2014, 04:44 PM
Isn't it three dots on potty shot for baby b xx

bunnywabbit
April 1st, 2014, 04:51 PM
Potty shots are usually good from 14/15 weeks on - is too early to go by those. The profile piccy OTOH I think I'm leaning pink (75%). Congrats! x

TwinBlues?
April 1st, 2014, 04:52 PM
No I don't think so....I'm not sure where you're looking, but it's that white thing sticking out with the thick white line under it? It's almost directly under the 'B' if you look at it sideways. The ultrasound tech said "Oh this one is a lot more prominent" when she looked at Baby B. She seemed to be leaning toward boys but she wouldn't say much because it was so early. I have my anatomy scan on Monday, but just wondering what people think! I can't wait to find out! :) I have two little girls at home so boys would be nice!

Mulberry Smurf
April 1st, 2014, 05:00 PM
Hmm I must be looking at the wrong part then! I see b... Then dot dash dot then lines then a thick white line. If that's the one you mean I assumed that was something else not the peepee. Hope you get your two boys though xx

TwinBlues?
April 1st, 2014, 05:14 PM
Haha I'm still not sure what you mean. The real pics are definitely more clear. I will make sure I update on Monday. Thanks!

Mulberry Smurf
April 1st, 2014, 05:29 PM
Good luck for Monday xx

Yahmama
April 2nd, 2014, 03:25 PM
I'm thinking girl for A and boy for B only by looking at the profile shots since potty shots are no good at this stage. But, baby A's nub looks long and flat and I also see the thing sticking out past the leg on Baby B, which I am thinking is the nub- my ds2 looked just like this. GL on Mon!

Yahmama
April 2nd, 2014, 03:26 PM
AHH, but realized after I posted that-- you said they're identical?!? I have no clue, then, I'm torn! Baby A looks really girly and B looks boyish to me!! I guess I'm 50/50 then ;)

TwinBlues?
April 2nd, 2014, 04:17 PM
Haha yep identical! But I think some of you might be looking at the wrong part on Baby A. As far as I know, on Baby A, the nub is right below that skinny white line. I think that is part of it's leg. I see what you mean by that being girly, but I am pretty sure the nub is the almost y or v shaped thing right below that. See how its thicker on the bottom and then kind of curves up to a point? On In Gender I had all boy guess so now that I posted on here I am so confused!

TwinBlues?
April 2nd, 2014, 04:18 PM
And in the actual picture, I looked, and I can see the whole spine, so I actually measured the angle (yes, I am OBSESSED) of the nub in relation to the spine and it was just over 40 degrees lol

TwinBlues?
April 2nd, 2014, 04:19 PM
And as for Baby B, if that is not the nub sticking straight out, then somebody please enlighten me on what the heck else it could be because I am completely stumped lol.

TwinBlues?
April 2nd, 2014, 04:23 PM
Do you have a pic of your son at this stage?! :D I would love to see!

Yahmama
April 5th, 2014, 02:09 PM
I see what you mean on baby A's profile shot- the line I was looking at as the nub does look a bit too high now so it probably is leg. In that case I'm changing my guess to boys bc baby B looks very boyish to me in the profile shot

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yahmama
April 5th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Here is the link to my ds2 nub shots at 12+1 http://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13417

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk