PDA

View Full Version : Feeling scared, worried and hormonal ....

Mrs_Incredible
April 1st, 2014, 01:52 PM
I'm only 7+4. After a blighted ovum last month I should be really upbeat about being pg. I've felt awful for a few weeks, tired, yucky, not on the ball at all at home. Although I've seen the hb I know I am far from in the clear. However, suddenly I'm worried about feeling so awful and failing at caring for my family. And adding a 4h child to our family. I'm usually very "you only regret the kids you don't have" and tell my husband we'll manage, financially, space wise, they're only little for such a short space of time .... etc etc. I think the hormones are raging today. I feel worried, weepy and totally off food, so tired I could just sleep and sleep. And worried that it wasn't such a good idea despite being in the pipeline since November 2012 .... it's just the hormones making me wobble isn't it??!

Rosie85
April 1st, 2014, 01:58 PM
aww So sorry you are having a rough day mrs I. It is just your hormones. You really wanted this and it isn't a bad idea in the least. Everything will work out as it needs. Once you get over the hump of worry and see your baby is okay and growing well I bet all these feelings will go away. It's hard to be excited and upbeat when you are worried...not that you have anything to worry about, I am betting baby is just fine!

Kittybear
April 1st, 2014, 02:00 PM
Yes Hun! I think we all have pregnancy wobbles sometimes, regardless of where you we in our own personal 'family journey' (fears of first baby, going from 1 to 2, 2 to 3 etc). You are preggie so bound to feel tired. I have totally been neglecting my DH and DS just hoping the nausea and tiredness pass soon and I can get back to some semblance of 'normal'! You are doing great Hun, have faith n yourself x.

coocoobananas
April 1st, 2014, 03:59 PM
I think you'll feel much better in a few weeks(hopefully sooner) I too was super down about the pregnancy but it was when ms was at a high! It's pretty hard to be positive when you just are trying to get by not feeling like death! Feeling really tired can cause depression like feelings so just cut yourself a break for the next bit. I'm sure you'll start feeling more upbeat as you feel better:)

Mrs_Incredible
April 1st, 2014, 04:26 PM
I feel like a fraud (as well as ungrateful) cause I'm not actually sick. just feel as if I've got a never ending hangover and need my bed even when i just get up! I was worried about lack of symptoms this time ... Just goes to show, a child rules the roost from the time it's conceived!! And never moan about lack of symptoms!! I don't recall feeling as wiped out, but hey I'm a decade older than i was with my first. Thanks for the support girls xx

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2014, 04:43 PM
huge (((hugs))) I completely understand!!!

WantingPink
April 1st, 2014, 04:56 PM
I am feeling the same way too right now. Normally I keep a clean house and take care of 3 kids without skipping a beat. Last night I fell asleep at 8:30. Two of the three kids were in bed but DS1 was on the computer doing a learn to type game and I really have no idea when he went to bed (bad Mom). At least he is on spring break. When you don't feel well (or tired) it makes everything feel difficult and like a huge deal. You will get through this and feel better. I have had the same feelings of "I can't even handle these kids, how can I handle another baby". But really I think it is the MS/tired/hormones talking. Funny how quickly you can forget about these first couple of months being so rotten:) Hang in there!!

Mulberry Smurf
April 1st, 2014, 04:58 PM
No advice an afraid but hope you feel better soon. Pregnancy takes a lot out of you and having children is understandably life changing but you will be well supported both here and by your family am sure. Hugs xx

Mrs_Incredible
April 5th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Okay, now I've had a bit of a bleed when I wiped this morning, think I feel a bit of a dull ache. This cannot be what I fear .... I'm mighty scared xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kitkat18
April 7th, 2014, 08:03 AM
Any update Mrs incredible? Hope it was nothing to worry about x

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Mrs_Incredible
April 7th, 2014, 08:14 AM
It seems to have stopped. Have a scan tomorrow. FX bean is fine x

kitkat18
April 7th, 2014, 03:36 PM
Yah! Good luck xx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Mrs_Incredible
April 12th, 2014, 05:25 PM
Baby was fine! Measuring perfect for dates xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mulberry Smurf
April 12th, 2014, 06:15 PM
Glad baby was doing well xx

Mrs_Incredible
May 20th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Started to feel more human at 12 weeks, and almost back to normal at 14 weeks ... Just for those who happen to read this during that icky first trimester!! X