PDA

View Full Version : BFP today at 11/12 DPO!!! Was swaying pink, now how do I change my diet?? Atomic?

Houseofblue
April 2nd, 2014, 09:06 AM
Hi ladies!!! I am happy to join you, I got my BFP today after swaying pink for 3-4 months. I am so used to the pink diet now but I realize now that I'm PG I need to change it up...what do I change? Not asking for swaying purposes of course, I guess I am just so used to eating the LE diet it'll be almost weird to go back to "normal" lol...haven't eaten meat in 4 months and I'm so used to it now the thought of meat makes me gag!

angielorna
April 2nd, 2014, 09:20 AM
Congrats on the BFP!!!! How exciting :) I don't know the answer to your question, because I just started swaying (and will be attempting this month) but I am curious to the responses of others!

Angie

lyngostar
April 2nd, 2014, 10:58 AM
I don't know the answer either but just wanted to say congratulations. :happy:

Houseofblue
April 2nd, 2014, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the response anyway angiel :) Yeay GL on your attempt this month!!!! :)

Houseofblue
April 2nd, 2014, 10:59 AM
Thanks lyngo! Clever screen name btw!

unwirklich
April 2nd, 2014, 11:17 AM
Congrats! Many pink thoughts your way. (Also do not know on your question lol)

kitkat18
April 2nd, 2014, 11:27 AM
Super congrats!!! You must be stoked!! think you ease yourself into it house of blue start eating breakfast etc slowly up calories atomic will give you the best advice its in our sway plan if you have one xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

WantingPink
April 2nd, 2014, 12:48 PM
Congrats again!! From what I understand the theory is that girls will survive in a low blood glucose environment better than boys will. I am sure Atomic can give you way better advice than I can but small meals/snack should be just fine. You might want to start taking your prenatal vitamins though. I know for myself my MS is 10 times better when I am eating low carb. I eat meat, cheese, nuts, salad, etc. and a small amount of fruit.

o18e
April 2nd, 2014, 01:12 PM
Congrats on your BFP!

SamS_TTCPink
April 2nd, 2014, 05:07 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing what Atomic says too...I have been eating breakfast again and a little red meat and been having something small with the kids in the afternoon. Probably have to try to get out of the habit of having 2-3 bigger meals and have smaller more regular ones during the day??!? 😕 I know atomic says to ease back slowly on the sodium if you had been cutting back intake whilst on LE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aidansmum
April 2nd, 2014, 06:22 PM
Congrats on your BFP! Hope you get your little girl x

Houseofblue
April 2nd, 2014, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the advice ladies!! Hopefully atomic will come by and comment! :)

Houseofblue
April 2nd, 2014, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the congrats too guys :)

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2014, 09:18 PM
If you were limiting sodium ease into it, add in prenatal, everything else you can just eat normally.

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2014, 09:19 PM
ps congrats!

mom2a
August 19th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Congrats!

daydrmbelievr
December 7th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Congratulations! I just got my BFP today, so we'll be due around the same time! Yay!
I would suggest you ease back into hard proteins.. I was a vegetarian for years, and my body declared war on me when I started eating meat again. I was so constipated (TMI), felt awful, and I was exhausted. My body couldn't absorb iron from animal protein well, so I was bruising like a crazy person. It was terrible!
If you do decide to eat meat again, do it sloooooowly! Good luck and congrats again!