PDA

View Full Version : Yes one more year and I am DONE

mybluepilot
June 24th, 2011, 12:55 AM
So I been in school since I was 6 years old I guess, and now I am 29 been taking courses through out my college years every single semester, writing papers, taking exams even when I had contractions with DD2 (it was the last exam and it weighted 50 %of the grade, didn't want to have to take it after she was here) any ways just today my advisor told me I will be ALL DONE with my graduate classes on the summer of 2012 yayyyyyy so happy I will also be cycling in august so fingers crossed I could be prego when I graduate
I feel my life is finally making sense I hope all works out I already feel stressed and anxious, but at the same time cannot wait till august of 2012 when hopefully I will have my masters and my son ( sons) :)
Just thought to share :)

nuthinbutpink
June 24th, 2011, 07:44 AM
That's great! I remember finishing my last exam at the University and walking out of the classroom through campus to go home....it was a beautiful feeling and I took a moment to make sure that I would remember it! Make sure you take a moment too! What are you studying?

mybluepilot
June 25th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Health administration and management :)

Glittergirl
June 27th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I also remember the last day of Grad School! What a great feeling to be finally DONE! congratulations!

TTC5
June 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Congrats!

mybluepilot
June 28th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Thank u ladies :)

mis2ninos
June 28th, 2011, 07:46 PM
congratulations that is an awesome accomplishment and something that can never be taken away from you!!

QueenB
August 6th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Congrats! That is wonderful news!! Education is something that can never be taken away from you and you can always be proud of yourself for pushing through with it!! Yay for you!!