TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
3 Boys
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow?•LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Went totally vegetarian except a couple times when I had some shrimp. Started drinking artificial sweetener and caffeine (normally don't), changed from olive oil to "bad" oil, ate less nutrient-rich veggies, changed from brown rice/bread to white, lowered my calories- lost about 10 pounds (if not more!) on LE diet. Also stopped eating full fat dairy and switched to light and nonfat.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
3 months
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Sort of....I am normally someone who eats breakfast at 8am every morning...so what I did was instead of eating at 8am I would wait until 9:30 or 10 or 11. And then I would have 2 more meals so I would still eat 3 meals a day. I am always up at 6 or 6:30am so it was still a gap for me (hopefully it was good enough!). I did switch from my very healthy breakfast to plain English muffin with light jam (with artificial sweetener).
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
-
DId you consume alcohol?•A few times

DId you try to limit caffeine?
I had 1-2 energy drinks or coffees a day
Any Diet Details?
While my sway may not be as strict as some others, it was a HUGE change for me...I am normally a meat and potatoes girl, always have been...also love veggies though. I also have always eaten very healthy- olive oil, very few fried foods, taken supps like wheatgrass and fish oil, ate oily fish, almost never drank or drank caffeine etc... so I really did a 180 when I switched to the LE diet, I think it was a shock to my system lol.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Not sure about BMI but weighed 140
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I lost 10 pounds on the LE diet so now weigh 130 :)
Was going to exercise but did not have the time to do it correctly (6-7 times a week for an hour etc) so did couch potato. Dh never exercises.

THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
unknown
Any VG potions used?
no

CM pH at attempt
unknown
DH pH
unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation
Not sure. Was using Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor, got an egg symbol on a Friday morning (lh surge), and DTD that afternoon, one attempt. Sunday morning I had ovulation signs. So I am thinking I DTD 1-2 days before O.

Any additional comments?
This was the first time we DTD in many months...dh has low testosterone and my libido has been, um, lacking for a while.
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers
Abstained but not on purpose (see above).

BD Position
From behind.
Did you Jump and Dump?
No

Any relevant attempt details?
No
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements
Folic acid
Took baby aspirin a few times but kept forgetting to

DH Supplements
None.

Any additional supplement info?
No
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Not sure?
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
The changes I made with diet were the most drastic changes I have ever made, like I said above I have always eaten extremely healthy, so the LE diet was a shock to my system. I also lost 10 pounds and stopped taking healthy supps I normally take. I did diet for 3 months before attempt.

Things that make me nervous about my sway:
The one thing I can think of is that I wasn't as strict as others about skipping breakfast...like I said above, I waited until a few hours later than normal, but am not sure if I could have done better?
Things worth mentioning
Don't know if this sways or not but 1-2 months before attempt I was sick for 3 or 4 weeks...a flu virus went through our house (everyone got sick), I had body aches for weeks until one night when I finally got a fever and chills and nausea etc...normally I either don't get sick, or get sick for a day and then bounce back, but I really think the LE diet lowered my immune system and I wasn't able to fight it like normal. Once my fever finally broke the body aches went away.

I am praying my sway was enough to push my chances over from the blue side to pink...am trying to remember that this is swaying, it's not a guarantee but hoping it works for me. It's my last shot at a daughter so prayyyyyyyy this is her lol!!!

LilithWiser1979
April 6th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Looks like a good one! Croosing my fingers for pink for us both :D

Houseofblue
April 6th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Aw thanks Lilith!! Crossing fingers for us both too!!!!

kitkat18
April 6th, 2014, 03:10 PM
Well done house of blue great sway xxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Houseofblue
April 6th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Thanks kitkat, I pray it was enough!!

maidentomother
April 6th, 2014, 04:01 PM
Nice sway - it does sound like LE was a big change for you. I agree that it seems to depress the immune system, as Ive noticed that myself, too. Can I ask how tall you are?

I hope you have a pink one in there!

Houseofblue
April 6th, 2014, 04:44 PM
Thanks maiden! I am 5'3".

WillowsGirl
April 6th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Very nice sway! Got my fingers crossed for you!

foxymrsg
April 6th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Nice sway am keeping my fingers crossed for you to hear pink!

flowerlily
April 6th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Great sway Houseofblue, hope you hear pink soon!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

SamS_TTCPink
April 6th, 2014, 06:07 PM
It was a great sway with some huge changes for you and fantastic weight loss! Hope you get you girl! 😊💜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marriedmomof2
April 7th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Congrats!!!

Houseofblue
April 7th, 2014, 03:34 PM
Thanks so much ladies, I really hope and pray I did enough!!
Mumofsix I really hope you're baking your girl too!!!!!!

atomic sagebrush
April 7th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Good luck and pink dust!