PDA

View Full Version : Atomic, please help. re: Glutamic acid

ttcboy2011
June 24th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hi Atomic,

I am ttc boy in July and I'm taking some supplements.

I'm having memory issues and was told that I could take Glutamic acid to improve it. If I take this while I'm taking boy supplements, will it affect my sway?

Please help. Thank you!

Zivic-Bubac
June 24th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Have you considered Ginkgo Biloba? Ginkgo has positive effects on brain functioning, enhances memory and mental alertness. It is also an antioxidant. Here is the link about its health benefits http://www.herbal-supplement-resource.com/ginkgo-biloba.html It also has blood thinning effects so be careful if you are already taking baby aspirin.

Ginkgo has 2 groups of active components: flavonoids and terpene lactones and I could swear I saw flavonoids somewhere in threads :think: Hope Atomic will chime in regarding flavonoids and your original question about Glutamic acid.

ttcboy2011
June 25th, 2011, 10:00 PM
Thank u zivic. I'll look for it. :)

Zivic-Bubac
June 26th, 2011, 05:46 AM
You're welcome!
If you want Atomic's opinion, better post it Trying To Conceive a Boy board :agree: She usually answers the questions there :luck:

atomic sagebrush
June 26th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Hi Atomic,

I am ttc boy in July and I'm taking some supplements.

I'm having memory issues and was told that I could take Glutamic acid to improve it. If I take this while I'm taking boy supplements, will it affect my sway?

Please help. Thank you!

Glutamic acid is an amino acid and will only HELP your blue sway!

I also think ginkgo is a good supp for blue swayers as well.

ttcboy2011
June 27th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Thanks atomic!