PDA

View Full Version : Due in December 2014 - Jan/Feb 2015

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

SamS_TTCPink
May 17th, 2014, 08:35 AM
I'm so sorry Rosie.
Did you end up getting your blood results back?? Maybe, just maybe this is just a bleed as when I started bleeding there were lots of stories of bleeds and pain that resulted in healthy pregnancy. In fact I bled quite heavily with DS5&6.

Can you go to ER??

If it is a miscarriage, It's heartbreaking I know and I understand feeling like it was your girl. I feel the same about our m/c. I'm certain it was a girl and all my pain came from the left too.

As devastating as it is to go through, don't lose hope. If you have lost your bean, I know it doesn't make it any easier, but maybe this just wasn't the right time.

Thinking of you x

Yahmama
May 17th, 2014, 09:53 AM
I'm so very sorry, Rosie :( thinking and hoping the best for you xx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

flowerlily
May 17th, 2014, 10:03 AM
:(So sorry Rosie, thinking of you. Big hugs.

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk

odd
May 17th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Thinking of u rosie :-( hoping for the best. Dont lose hope ♡

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

coocoobananas
May 17th, 2014, 10:57 AM
Oh Rosie:( I'm so sorry.

daisymoo
May 17th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Aw Rosie I'm so so sorry You poor thing That's just so awful I hope you'll be ok x

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2

unwirklich
May 17th, 2014, 12:45 PM
I'm so sorry Rosie :(

essnce629
May 17th, 2014, 01:39 PM
So so sorry Rosie. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and healing vibes. (((HUGS)))

dreamingofwin
May 17th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Big hugs sorry for your loss x

JEWELLE11
May 17th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Rosie! I'm so sorry my friend! I'm praying for you. I understand your miscarriage fears, I have lost 5 babies- it's not easy and you never understand why...

I'm so very sorry and here for you if you want to talk :-) big big hugs to you!

momto4boyz
May 17th, 2014, 05:10 PM
So sorry Rosie :(

Rosie85
May 18th, 2014, 02:11 AM
Thanks ladies. I will be going in Monday or Tuesday and then they will probably do another scan to be sure it's all cleared out. Unfortunately I don't think it's just heavy bleeding. ..There are clumps and such. Sorry to be such a downer on this thread! Please get back to the normal topics of conversation. ..haha! Wishing you all a happy healthy 9 months and who know maybe I will get to join again for February.

SamS_TTCPink
May 18th, 2014, 04:32 AM
So sorry Rosie. 😞

daisymoo
May 18th, 2014, 07:34 AM
Hope you're feeling ok Rosie. I know you'll be back in the due date club before you know it. Get plenty of rest and look after yourself. x

coliny
May 19th, 2014, 01:53 AM
Sorry rosie.

Marika
May 19th, 2014, 02:17 AM
Oh Rosie, just saw this thread and your update. I am so sorry! :-(

unwirklich
May 19th, 2014, 02:54 AM
Confirmed loss friday at 7w3d :( I hope subsequent pages of this thread will have less bad news.

daisymoo
May 19th, 2014, 03:13 AM
Oh no Unwirklich I'm so sorry x

flowerlily
May 19th, 2014, 05:05 AM
I'm so sorry unwirklich:(

Yahmama
May 19th, 2014, 05:43 AM
I'm sorry unwirklich xx

laVieEnRose
May 19th, 2014, 06:08 AM
So so sorry unwirklich. Big hugs xxx

b'smommy
May 19th, 2014, 09:18 AM
I'm so sorry unwirklich and Rosie. Big hugs to both of you. :(

Rosie85
May 19th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Oh unwirklich I am so sorry. Hoping we both move forward with a healthy pink bean soon.

belledandy
May 19th, 2014, 11:29 AM
oh no, so sorry for your loss unkwirlich!

odd
May 19th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Man...it is heartbreaking how many women suffer a loss :-( am so sorry unworklich..hope you recover soon

Yahmama
May 20th, 2014, 12:19 PM
Had my first ultrasound today and baby was measuring right on target at 6+6 and hb 130bpm.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/21/zurudusy.jpg Located right in the center of the uterus so I really don't know which side I o'd from. I already have my 12 week u/s scheduled and thankfully I'll be 12+6 so maybe I'll get a good nub shot though I think we want to remain team green the first time ever. It's just always nice to get a little peek to make guessing fun.

LilithWiser1979
May 20th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Wow, in the time since I last checked in there have been two losses??!! I'm so sorry Rosie and unwirklich!! You guys really worked hard on your sways and I had high hopes for you both. My sincerest condolences and I hope to see you back here soon with a slightly later due date :(

Glad to hear there's only one Yahmama. I know you were concerned due to the darkness of the FRER.

I am waiting with baited breath over here for my Panorama results. I even called Natera today to see if they were in yet. They're not, but they advised me to call my doctor's office this afternoon. If not this afternoon, she said I'll know by Friday at the end of the day at the latest. I was literally shaking with anticipation when she told me this, and I'm still waiting for my heart rate to go down. Sigh. Soon. I'll know soon, and I'll post here when I do :)

Rosie85
May 20th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Exciting lilith!!! I hope you hear girl!

Rosie85
May 20th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Just got back from the doc. Won't hear hcg levels until late this afternoon but I did find out they were only at a 45 on friday which is low for 5 weeks. Go figure.

Rosie85
May 20th, 2014, 04:07 PM
I'm officially not pregnant. Levels came back at a 3. Bring on the wine I guess.

daisymoo
May 20th, 2014, 04:59 PM
You've been through an awful lot the last few days Rosie I reckon you should have a large glass hon! Hope you're feeling a little bit better today Fair play to you for getting back to swaying again. I really hope you get a bfp again soon. x
Best of luck lillith Hope it's a pinkie! The wait must be torture!

Rosie85
May 20th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Thanks daisy. The doctor kept saying make sure you wait a full cycle before trying again...is it really that bad not to??

bluebonnet22
May 20th, 2014, 05:16 PM
Rosie - my dear friend had a miscarriage and her Dr told her to wait a cycle. They BD one week after her d and c and are now pregnant with a daughter due next month. When she went for her first doctors visit she asked if he was mad they didn't want but he said most couples don't wait and in fact in their shoes he would have done the same thing. FWIW I would try if I were you! Gl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

daisymoo
May 20th, 2014, 05:34 PM
I agree I would go for it too.

Rosie85
May 20th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Oh how I love happy stories. I just feel like I was barely pregnant so I doubt it could be that different from a period. If I was like 10 weeks a long I might feel differently. I think I'm gonna do it. I just have a feeling February is my month for my daughter!

Mrs_Incredible
May 20th, 2014, 06:29 PM
Rosie, I had a blighted ovum and fell pg 2weeks after mc. Good luck!! Fx for a pink sticky bean xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LilithWiser1979
May 20th, 2014, 08:26 PM
No update today. Hopefully they'll have results for me tomorrow (and hopefully they're PINK and HEALTHY!!)

Yahmama
May 20th, 2014, 08:34 PM
Good luck, Lilith xx. And thanks for commenting on my post

Adia
May 21st, 2014, 12:26 AM
Games over ladies. Plenty of blood coming now. All of my pain is coming from my left too so I'm convinced this was my girl...that and I could feel her. I'm devastated to say the least. I understand the purpose of a miscarriage and realize something wasn't right but I can't help but think maybe I just can't carry a pregnancy anymore since I was having issues with pain and such before getting pregnant. Maybe every baby will be a miscarriage. I honestly never thought this would happen to me...I'm so fertile and my pregnancies were always perfect. I feel like a horrible person for even saying that. Ugh. This is a nightmare.

so sorry sweetie, i know exactly how you feel. Big hugs.

Houseofblue
May 21st, 2014, 08:47 AM
I'm so sorry Rosie (((hugs))) I had a bunch of losses in the past and it was horrific everytime, I didn't hurt less with my 5/6 weeks losses than with my later losses. You can DEF still carry a PG!! I went through those same feelings too but they were just random genetic abnormalities... don't give up :)

Lilith- GL waiting for your results!! I'm on pins and needles for you and FX it's a pink healthy bean!!!! I have my Panorama blood draw either tomorrow or Friday and thinking about it makes me want to throw up lol.

SamS_TTCPink
May 21st, 2014, 09:15 AM
Goodluck with the panorama testing Houseofblue. How long do your results take to come back?

Can't wait to hear your results Lilith! 😊

Houseofblue
May 21st, 2014, 12:12 PM
Thanks Mum!! I am not sure but I think I read 7-10 business days??? How are u doing Mum?????

essnce629
May 21st, 2014, 12:32 PM
Good luck Lilith! Can't wait to hear!

LilithWiser1979
May 21st, 2014, 02:33 PM
Panorama just came in... it's a healthy GIRL!!!! I'm over the moon and shaking in disbelief!!!!

bluebonnet22
May 21st, 2014, 02:35 PM
So happy for you Lilith!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Houseofblue
May 21st, 2014, 02:41 PM
OMG!!!!! Sooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))))))

Praying I have the same result!!!!

Rosie85
May 21st, 2014, 03:07 PM
Oh lilith!!! Congrats!!!

odd
May 21st, 2014, 03:19 PM
How exciting. Congratulations

dreamingofwin
May 21st, 2014, 03:58 PM
Wow!!! Huge congratulations!! X

daisymoo
May 21st, 2014, 04:13 PM
Massive congrats! That's amazing news! Happy pink shopping!!!!!

laVieEnRose
May 21st, 2014, 04:37 PM
That's awesome Lilith!! Congrats!!! Xx

essnce629
May 21st, 2014, 05:23 PM
Omg, omg, omg! Sooo exciting Lilith!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

momto4boyz
May 21st, 2014, 05:26 PM
Woohoo Lilith!!!

coliny
May 21st, 2014, 07:18 PM
Congrats lilith!!!

SamS_TTCPink
May 21st, 2014, 08:08 PM
Huge congrats Lilith!!! 😀

daisymoo
May 22nd, 2014, 11:26 AM
Just checking in to see how everyone is feeling these days Anyone have a scan coming up? I'm going to go for an early scan at 8 weeks but that's not for another 2 weeks!! Has everyone told their family yet? I think I'll tell my mom this weekend She'll be over the moon!

belledandy
May 22nd, 2014, 11:54 AM
oh wow, congratulations lilith! great, great news!

daisymoo, i'm going in for my 8 weeks on june 2. are we close in due date? i haven't told a single soul, well, save my DH, lol. funny thing is that i feel like i'm beginning to show already, ugh... but it's also b/c i haven't been able to exercise like i used to in the past 2 weeks and eating more since getting off the girl diet. i'm not sure how much longer i can keep it quiet, so probably my mom and sisters soon, then my close friends after the 8 week (unless they suspect and ask, lol).

LilithWiser1979
May 22nd, 2014, 12:05 PM
No one knows but my Dh and my sister. I always wait until a good NT scan before revealing, since I'm a spaz and worry about neural tube defects like anacephaly. I know that you can't know 100% at that stage, but if I see a normal-sized brain and moving legs, I feel comfortable enough to share the new with everyone.

This time around has been different, too, because of the sway. I wanted nothing to do with people speculating on the gender. I wanted to be able to reveal the pregnancy AND the gender at the same time. Luckily, Panorama's made that doable!

I have my NT on June 9th. I should have some great pictures to show people then, and we can reveal at that point :)

daisymoo
May 22nd, 2014, 01:01 PM
Belledandy I'll be 8 weeks on 9June so 21/2 weeks time! Can't wait until first scan it really puts the mind at ease doesn't it? I'm definitely eating so much food since finishing the diet too My dh is thrilled I'm eating again He thought I looked like a skeleton on the diet!!
I can totally understand waiting lillith. I normally don't tell friends etc until 14 weeks. Will do the same this time if everything goes ok, please god it will. I've just turned 39 so I'm extra anxious about everything. Are you still on cloud nine? Bought any pink yet? :)

belledandy
May 22nd, 2014, 02:01 PM
lilith, i hope to hear the same pink news as you. this is my 3rd and last baby. like you, i don't want to tell people til after a healthy scan and now with the gender sway, i don't want people to guess this or that really, especially when i don't know and am anxious about it myself. hopefully i can take the mat21 at my docs office.

daisymoo, yes, june 2nd couldn't come any faster and would definitely make me feel at ease more. i'm not that far behind you in age, turned 38 this year.

Rosie85
May 22nd, 2014, 02:57 PM
If my ovulation comes 14 days after my 1st day of bleeding from miscarriage I will be in for a February 21st due date. My fingers are crossed so tight they hurt! Haha

Yahmama
May 22nd, 2014, 03:50 PM
jTE=daisymoo;579433]Just checking in to see how everyone is feeling these days Anyone have a scan coming up? I'm going to go for an early scan at 8 weeks but that's not for another 2 weeks!! Has everyone told their family yet? I think I'll tell my mom this weekend She'll be over the moon!
Sent from my GT-S5369 using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]
I had a scan on Tues- it's back a few pages on this thread. I've been wondering if I'm not welcome in this group or something because I have both genders?tI didn't sway this time even though I swayed with my 4th baby because I desperately wanted a brother for my son and cried each time i had a girl because i always wanted 2 boots close in age. No one seemed interested in it maybe? Maybe I'm just hormonal but it's hard when my IRL friends don't know and I felt I could share here but it was basically ignored? Please tell me if I'm just being silly or if people would rather me not be on here.

Rosie85
May 22nd, 2014, 04:45 PM
Yahmaha!! That is so not it!! If I didn't see the scan you mentioned it's because of my loss. I haven't much focused on anyone else the last few days and I apologize for that. You are most definitely wanted and loved here. Gender disappointment and desire can happen to anyone regardless of how many of each gender you have. You are lucky to already have some of each but that doesn't mean you don't have the feelings that you do. I am assuming everyone here feels the same as me. So in summary...you are being silly.

daisymoo
May 22nd, 2014, 05:10 PM
Sorry about that yahmama I hadn't gone through all the posts properly as have been very busy the last few days so my fault totally :confused:
I'm glad your scan went well Of course you're always welcome in any group Sorry if you felt ignored. Are you hoping for a blue or pink bundle this time?

Lolo
May 22nd, 2014, 05:21 PM
Hi ladies, can I join you please? i am 13 weeks + my due date is 25/11/14 if born on that day it will be my 40th birthday too!! What a present lol! Xxxx

daisymoo
May 22nd, 2014, 05:40 PM
Welcome lolo! What a nice birthday present that would be!!

Yahmama
May 22nd, 2014, 06:53 PM
Thank you so much Ladies- that makes me feel like I'm not going crazy- I appreciate your kind words and I'm so sorry I ever thought that. I know there's a lot going on and things just get backed up. I guessida little paranoid bc when I first got on IG a few years ago I had a couple people ask me why I was there and I guess I've been over sensitive myself since then.
Daisy- I'm actually hoping for another blue bean but we're felt going to try to go team green for the first time ever. Make this one a surprise from beginning to end. <3

Lolo
May 22nd, 2014, 07:06 PM
Hi Yahmama, I think there is nothing wrong with anyone wanting another blue or pink its such a personnal choice for whatever reasons, same gender siblings for a brother or sister is totally understandable. I am hoping for pink to complete my family, as I have two boys I adore, but would be fine with another boy, I hope you get what you want we all deserve that and a healthy one is the most important its a desire goodluck everyone

LilithWiser1979
May 22nd, 2014, 07:16 PM
Ugh, don't get me started on IG, Yahmama. That place used to be SO supportive, and I don't know if the admins stopped caring, or what happened, but it's just AWFUL now. I think a lot of women have terrible gender disappointment in the beginning, often with all of one gender, and they either get their DG or they work at processing and getting through their GD, but then they emerge very unsupportive of the women still going through the worst of it. No one seems to understand (or remember!) that pregnant women are abnormally emotional, and we often feel things more deeply. Something that sounded mildly disappointing before we got pg is suddenly world-ending when we're in the throes of pregnancy hormones.

I had to leave there. I just couldn't take it anymore when women got jumped on for having a gender preference when THAT'S WHAT THE BOARD WAS THERE FOR! Everyone's GD is valid. If you only wanted girls, had three girls and then a boy, your GD and feelings are valid and you should be supported. I don't feel NEARLY as bad for you as the women who have had 5 boys hoping for a single girl, but I acknowledge that your family doesn't look the way you envisioned and wanted, and I understand that mourning. There was a woman who unsuspectedly wandered onto IG a year or so ago with that exact scenario, and I could NOT BELIEVE how she was treated. In her original post she bemoaned how she felt like a horrible person for feeling that way, wished that she was happy to be having a boy, and couldn't express to anyone else in real life her feelings because she knew it sounded awful. Even then she was basically told to not come whining over here because there were women who would kill for one of each gender. UGH!

Sorry if you're not feeling supported here. I've been a bit distracted and distant waiting for my Panorama results, but now I'm ready to be excited and fully on board with this pregnancy. I hope you stick around and feel welcome here. I'm jealous of your team green status! I've never done it, and, thanks to dealing with crippling gender disappointment, I never will. Oh well. I'm just happy to be pregnant with my DD now, and feeling blessed!

Lolo
May 22nd, 2014, 07:41 PM
I couldn't agree more with you, I had extreme gd disappointment I was crying every day it felt, its a loss of what could of been my desire is to have a mother and daughter bond i never had with my mother, its not cos i don't want boys and after my son was born he is such a joy and very content and i wouldn't change him for the world and I feel very grateful for what I got but that still don't take away that I still want a daughter it will never leave me I know thoses feelings have always been there my last son was the shettles method and I have swayed this time around I will accept what god has given me

SamS_TTCPink
May 22nd, 2014, 08:32 PM
Oh yahmama, I'm so sorry you felt that way too! You are most defiantly welcome here and no matter how many kids, boys or girls you have, we all understand you desire for another blue bundle!! I must have just missed your previous post too with so much going on.

Glad your scan went well and can't wait to hear what your team green bean is! I'd love to go team green too but don't think I have the patience to wait after swaying! Lol!

Yahmama
May 22nd, 2014, 08:51 PM
Thank you so much, Lilith- and you're right about IG I left pretty quickly and found GD when I was trying to sway blue. And, actually, I always envisioned all boys so it was the girls that I cried over because I wanted my DS to have a brother closer in age. I guess that's why I'm hoping this is another blue is because he is 6 years older than my youngest now, so they won't really have that bond that I see other brother sets closer in age and I thought, maybe this is the way I"ll get to experience that like I wanted to for my oldest. Probably silly. I guess I always feel weird that I thought I never wanted any girls since that is the dg of most people on here. But I think my thinking was tainted since my mom is 1 of 8 kids and 7 of them were girls and my grandmother always said how she wanted more...then my dad and his brothers had all girls, and I was the last one born and the story always was that everyone was waiting with baited breath hoping I was a boy and I wasn't. So my whole life I guess it seems girls were made to be "less desirable" in my family and I unknowingly picked that up. Don't get me wrong, I do feel thankful now being on the other side of things, but there is something just so special about my relationship with my oldest son that is not the same as the girls--it's like he is so loving towards me and I know he will probably be the one to take care of me when I"m old and gray!
I"ll stop rambling now, but just wanted to get that out since most people on this board don't know me since it was a different group of swayers around on the ttc blue board when I was swaying for #4.

belledandy
May 23rd, 2014, 01:58 AM
Hey Yahmama, I don't really know you, but just chiming in here to agree what all the other ladies have said. I pop in to write every few days though, and this thread moves pretty fast, so I most probably missed your post too, scanning quickly to the most recent posts. It's great that your scan results went well and good luck on being team green! I don't think I could do that and want to know asap.

Welcome and congrats lolo!

Good luck on that BFP in Feb Rosie!

dreamingofwin
May 23rd, 2014, 09:02 AM
Hey ladies

Yamaha I also didnt see your post. I don't always go all the way through them. Of course you're welcome.

Welcome lolo

Well I had a scan on Wed!!! Saw my gorgeous ikkle splodge with a good strong heartbeat :)I also have my 12 week Scan on June 18th then we'll tell people.

I am also staying team green. We did last time too. I am nervous but hopefully if a boy I will fall in love the min he's placed in my arms. I think id have more GD with knowing beforehand.

Its strange as before getting pg i was certain id have another boy. 100%. Now I am pg I keep getting feelings it 'could' be a girl. I try to stop myself and it doesn't help ny dad us convinced its a girl and hubby thinks so too x

daisymoo
May 23rd, 2014, 09:27 AM
That's so cool dreamingofwin It's such a relief to see the little heartbeat I hope it's your little girl! I spent the morning being sick and it's great as I find it so reassuring How weird to be so happy getting sick! The joys!! I would also love to be team green but the suspense would be too much for me I'll be finding out as soon as I can I have a feeling a have my 4th little man on board!! As long as it's healthy I don't mind :)

SamS_TTCPink
May 23rd, 2014, 11:00 AM
How exciting dreamingofwin! I love when you see that beating little heart! ❤️

Hope it's your pink bean!

SamS_TTCPink
May 23rd, 2014, 11:01 AM
That's so cool dreamingofwin It's such a relief to see the little heartbeat I hope it's your little girl! I spent the morning being sick and it's great as I find it so reassuring How weird to be so happy getting sick! The joys!! I would also love to be team green but the suspense would be too much for me I'll be finding out as soon as I can I have a feeling a have my 4th little man on board!! As long as it's healthy I don't mind :)

Lol!! I know how you feel about the joy of being sick! DH thinks I'm mad when in pregnant and worry cause I'm not sick and want to be! It does just give you that bit of reassurance though. 😊

daisymoo
May 23rd, 2014, 11:35 AM
I know! My dh was saying 'aw poor you are you ok?' I was saying 'of course This is great!' And like your dh, I'm sure he thinks I'm crackers!

dreamingofwin
May 23rd, 2014, 12:18 PM
Thanks ladies, I am very lucky as I have minimal symptoms (I did with my son too) Its part of the reason I paid for a scan to reassure myself. I just have to eat every few hours and feel tired x

Rosie85
May 23rd, 2014, 12:26 PM
Being sick is a great reassurance. I knew something was wrong when I started feeling a little better because at start I was extremely sick...more so than any other pregnancy. I think I was pregnant with twins. I had two little sacs that looks identical come out during the miscarriage. Big bummer.

daisymoo
May 23rd, 2014, 01:29 PM
You're right dreamingofwin I'm doing the exact same thing and paying for a private scan at 8 weeks. At least you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy now.
Rosie you might get twins again next time Fingers crossed!

dreamingofwin
May 23rd, 2014, 01:30 PM
I bet it is. I feel so lucky not to have it though. Some people get a rough ride early pregnancy and I don't, which am very grateful for.

My whole pregnancy was a piece of cake last time but I had a rough ride post birth. I hope its not the same this time x

daisymoo
May 23rd, 2014, 01:39 PM
You're right dreamingofwin I'm doing the exact same thing and paying for a private scan at 8 weeks. At least you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy now.
Rosie you might get twins again next time Fingers crossed!

Yahmama
May 23rd, 2014, 01:49 PM
Yay, I'm so happy for you dreamingofwin. My Dr reminds me with every early scan that after you see the heartbeat your risk of mc reduces drastically to only 5%. That's why I always breathea little sigh of relief after that early one and try not to worry as much!
Can't wait to hear how your scan goes daisymoo- do you have it scheduled yet?
Rosie- fx for you that you'll have your bfp with a sticky Feb bean xx

belledandy
May 23rd, 2014, 02:13 PM
I don't have many symptoms so far, except sore boobs, some acnes, sleepiness here and there (and I can't sleep with my older son up the whole time, lol). With both my boys, especially my 2nd boy, I had MS for a good part of the 1st trimester and some of the 2nd, dryheaving etc. Hmmm. I wonder if this has anything to do with me taking extra B6 this time around (or could it mean a different gender, like...girl!)

flowerlily
May 23rd, 2014, 06:06 PM
Hi ladies, I've been quiet lately coz I've been so so sick and fainted twice and had to have IV fluids at the hospital, luckily baby is fine.
I'm feeling a little bit better now after the IV fluids and I'm keeping my 'screen time' minimal until I get better as it makes me nauseated so easily. Ugh, I can't even watch TV as I used to.

Wow, I've missed a lot since I last was here.
First off congrats Lilith on the news of your pink bundle of joy, what a wonderful thing to hear.

Yahmama, I saw your scan pic and I think I was the first to 'like' it and I couldn't post at that time. So sorry you felt the way you did. And I don't think it was anyone's intention to egnore it.

Well, I'll have my 12 week scan on the 6th of June, exactly 2 weeks from today. Somehow, I'm hoping I'll be a little bit over 12 weeks (well,13 would be great, but that's just me day dreaming), so I can get a little idea of what the baby is.

Anyways I haven't read all the posts, sorry if I missed anyone/anything else out.

Welcome lolo.:) I'll add you to the list.
Just got an idea from your past replies that you swayed pink, am I right? And what a fantastic present it'll be on your birthday.:cool:

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

daisymoo
May 24th, 2014, 09:31 AM
No don't have scan booked yet. Have my doc appt this Monday and after that I'm going to book my scan for Monday two weeks. Can't wait now!
Belledandy I hope that's a sign of a little girl for you. Fingers crossed! And I hope the sickness stays away!
Flowerlily you poor thing That's awful. Can only imagine how hard it is to function daily with being that sick. Hope it passes soon and you start to feel better.

Lolo
May 24th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Hi flowerlily, thankyou for your wishes I hope you start to feel better soon and yes please add me to the list, yes I did try and sway pink will know my results of my nifty scan/test on tues going on hols on mon, I can't even think straight as what to take because its on my mind so such lol! And I can't wait to know now because I am finding it so hard to conceal and I am hoping everything is ok as I had some blood loss about about 2 weeks ago, but got scanned and everything was ok thankfully xxx

Yahmama
May 24th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Flowerlily- I'm so sorry you've been sick and in the hospital :( Glad baby is OK and can't wait to see your scan!! Take care of yourself and I hope the nausea passes soon xx
Daisy- let us know how your appt goes Mon and I know that first scan will be so exciting xx
Welcome lolo and fx for your test results!

Lolo
May 24th, 2014, 03:24 PM
OMG!!!! I have some news this afternoon not long after I left my last comment I heard from the nifty test/scan its low risk and its GIRL!!!!!! I have been in complete shock since I cried for 10 minutes in disbelief anybody had a nifty test and its been wrong?? I will be 14 weeks tomorrow why I can't quite believe it I don't know!!! I asked what the percent of it being the opposite gender he said 2 percent!!!! It's a miracle my beautiful older boy who is 12 and baby boy who is 7 months will have a little sister which might be born on my birthday!!!! What a gift from god and thank god for Atomic this site and all you lovely ladies I have learnt so much and I will be still on here, I can't wait to tell the world after another 3 weeks to be on the safe side all being well, my 2nd sway actually worked its unbelievable!!! I am in heaven right now!!!!!! Xxxxx

flowerlily
May 24th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Congratulations Lolo on your girl, you must be so thrilled!!
So happy for you!

Lolo
May 24th, 2014, 03:44 PM
I am, I can't not believe it I really can't its nutts thankyou, I think this site is so precious and valuable without this would not be happening its crazy!!!! Lol! Xxx

flowerlily
May 24th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Thanks ladies, I'm at home now. I've never fainted in my life before,even with my previous pregnancies, never mind twice in a week(!) despite being as sick as I'm now and needing IV fluids from dehydration, lack of eating and loosing too much weight.
Poor DH got the FRIGHT of his life!
Now, I need to get off my tablet or else...ugh!

Mrs_Incredible
May 24th, 2014, 05:56 PM
OMG!!!! I have some news this afternoon not long after I left my last comment I heard from the nifty test/scan its low risk and its GIRL!!!!!! I have been in complete shock since I cried for 10 minutes in disbelief anybody had a nifty test and its been wrong?? I will be 14 weeks tomorrow why I can't quite believe it I don't know!!! I asked what the percent of it being the opposite gender he said 2 percent!!!! It's a miracle my beautiful older boy who is 12 and baby boy who is 7 months will have a little sister which might be born on my birthday!!!! What a gift from god and thank god for Atomic this site and all you lovely ladies I have learnt so much and I will be still on here, I can't wait to tell the world after another 3 weeks to be on the safe side all being well, my 2nd sway actually worked its unbelievable!!! I am in heaven right now!!!!!! Xxxxx
Congratulations!! I got my harmony blood results last week and to my amazement it said healthy girl. I have 3 boys and at my 12+4 scan it looked like a turtle potty shot. I am in disbelief too, and desperate for a gender scan to confirm .... It's a wonderful feeling, don't let the doubt waste it for you like I have. I also cried and sobbed when I read the report that said female/XX
xxx

LilithWiser1979
May 24th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Aw, congrats Lolo! I am also waiting to tell (about both pregnancy AND gender.) Soak up the happiness!

daisymoo
May 24th, 2014, 06:38 PM
Wow Congrats to all the ladies getting girls!!! Fab news! So wish I was ye going shopping for pink! :)

Lolo
May 24th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Hope you feel better soon flowergirl, thankyou everyone for your comments I will still have a 16 wk scan before I buy a thing lol! Just to make sure I know I will not sleep a wink tonight still on cloud nine :omg:

belledandy
May 25th, 2014, 01:54 AM
thanks daisymoo. grasping at straws here for any signs of pink. it's all a big wait i guess.

congrats lolo and mrs. incredible on your baby girl results!! that is so awesome. you must be over the moon. did you have any "girly symptoms" or symptoms different from your boy pregnancies?

flowerlily, i hope you feel better soon. take care.

kitkat18
May 25th, 2014, 02:57 AM
Wow guys!!! Such alot to catch up on. So sorry Rosie and unwirklich that just plain sucks! Big congrats to lillith, lolo and Mrs incredible on your girls enjoy shopping pink !!! Xxxxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

kitkat18
May 25th, 2014, 02:57 AM
P.s congrats daisymoo on BFP!!!

dreamingofwin
May 25th, 2014, 12:44 PM
Wooohoo to all the girlies!!!! xx

Mrs_Incredible
May 25th, 2014, 04:36 PM
Hope you feel better soon flowergirl, thankyou everyone for your comments I will still have a 16 wk scan before I buy a thing lol! Just to make sure I know I will not sleep a wink tonight still on cloud nine :omg:
I only got about 4 hours sleep that first night I was so hyper!! I went and bought some pink right away to help break the wonderful news to dh. Told my parents, sister and our boys the following afternoon. All before the doubt set in!! Now I yoyo between excitement, disbelief and fear it's wrong for me. Rollercoaster pg for sure. Xx

Mrs_Incredible
May 25th, 2014, 04:43 PM
thanks daisymoo. grasping at straws here for any signs of pink. it's all a big wait i guess.

congrats lolo and mrs. incredible on your baby girl results!! that is so awesome. you must be over the moon. did you have any "girly symptoms" or symptoms different from your boy pregnancies?

flowerlily, i hope you feel better soon. take care.

I've had the worst 1st trimester for feeling really ill, not actually being sick, just like a never ending hangover and exhaustion. I put this down to being 38. No appetite or enjoyment of food, gagging during a meal. A little bit more prone to spots, put that down to the hormones. And generally feeling sorry for myself! Nothing that screams girl tho xx

Lolo
May 25th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Hi Mrs incredible, yes your right its still a roller coaster I had to buy something today I was totally in grossed in all pink it was heaven!! I would just avoid looking at stuff as my heart would ache but now I am too gushing I can't take the smile off my face!! Hope your feeling better today too, I am exhausted and alittle worried at how I will cope with my other little boy lol! Xxxxx

essnce629
May 25th, 2014, 07:22 PM
Congrats on getting your girl Lolo! So so exciting! Enjoy your pink shopping!

So sorry Flowerlily! Hope you feel better soon!

coliny
May 26th, 2014, 01:49 AM
Congrats lolo!

We had our scan today and saw 2 heartbeats. So very happy. :)

essnce629
May 26th, 2014, 02:18 AM
Yay for two strong heartbeats Coliny!!!!

Yahmama
May 26th, 2014, 04:41 AM
Yay, coliny! How exciting! Congrats!

Mrs_Incredible
May 26th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Congratulations coliny on your twins :) xx

belledandy
May 26th, 2014, 11:38 PM
Congrats on your twins coliny!

Mrs_Incredible, that gives me a little hope, thanks! No symptoms that scream "girl" but then symptoms are just that, right?

daisymoo
May 27th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Thanks so much Kitkat Glad to see you back Hope your hubbie is feeling much better.
Coliny that's amazing news! Huge congrats I think twins are amazing!

LilithWiser1979
May 27th, 2014, 11:52 AM
Wow! Twins coliny?! That's awesome. Did you put back one or both embryos?

I am on the verge of breaking out the first of my maternity clothes. Ugh, eating is the only thing that makes me feel a bit less yucky, and it's showing!

I'm still waiting to buy any baby clothes, but I think that'll be a fun 2nd trimester activity. I just realized that our trip to see my in-laws is when I'll be almost 15 weeks! I'm wondering if that's too long to wait to tell them? I wanted to tell them in person.

dreamingofwin
May 27th, 2014, 12:08 PM
You know what I have been ok up until now. I have been very calm and quite accepting at what gender I am carrying. Today it seems to have hit me that I just so desperately want a girl. I even hate myself for typing it.

With so many ladies on there getting their girls it makes me feel like I am obviously going to be the one with an opposite. I must be. I should have tried harder to sway. I shouldn't have pigged out when I thought I had o'd but I didnt until the day later. I should have exercised. I am scared.

I know I will adore another boy as I do my son but I so don't want to feel the drop in my tummy again at the birth. But still all this being said I still don't want to find out the gender before the birth.
I thought long and hard about the reason why today. Party cause I have this image in my head of going through labour (I didnt last time) and not knowing the sex, the overwhelming feeling I will get get if they tell me girl will be priceless and I cry when I imagine that moment. The other reason is I am scared. Really scared. I feel if at my 20 week scan I get told boy. That is it. My girl dream is over. I can't continue for another 20 weeks with my day dream of being passed my girl. I am hoping if we find out gender at the birth I fall in love with this baby boy either way and it wont matter. It worked with my son.

It makes it harder my sister in law wanted a girl, never hid it. Its her first and she is having her girl next week. It made me feel so protective over my son as she was saying how much she didnt want one. I felt like screaming at her 'What is wrong with boys!' all while I was there swaying for the exact thing she wanted. She got hers though and I am jealous. My other sister in law is pregnant too. She is due in Aug. They have not found out the sex. I am terrified it will be a girl. I feel if it is that mine will 100% be a boy.

Sorry to have rambled, I just feel its all hit me today x

Mrs_Incredible
May 27th, 2014, 01:16 PM
Dreamingofwin .... I know exactly how you feel and why you feel it. I could have written your post. When I had ds2 both my sil's had girls just after. I was in due date boards with ds2 and ds3 - I always got a boy while others got girls so easily. I'm due November and seeing the harmony report saying girl was overwhelming, however now I am gearing up for gender scan on Friday and I am terrified of being told boy (before the harmony result I was prepared to hear boy for our last baby, now it will destroy me, initially anyway). Only you can decide when it's best for you with both outcomes in mind. For me it was early because I wanted to check health of baby. I believe that part of the harmony test, but still can't believe it's right for gender, not after 3 boys. As long as you are happy with the choice to find out at birth that is the main thing. I'm way too impatient to wait that long and would have had a gender scan even if we hadn't done the harmony xx

belledandy
May 27th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Sorry to hear of your worries Dreamingoftwin, but I do understand your feelings of being scared. Even though I've made peace with myself about having a third boy as our final child before trying, I'm still anxious about the baby I'm carrying now and want to find out asap so that if I do feel any GD, like I did with DS2, I could prepare myself for a happier and welcoming birth. I agree with Mrs_Incredible that it's all up to you about when is the best time to find out the gender and what works best for you. We each have our own way of coping with GD and that's why we're all here on this board, to support each other when needed. Hopefully you (and I) will be part of the string of girlie beans that have been announced recently! *hugs*

p.s. I also have a wee bit of regret about having pigged out on either O day or day after..and not losing enough weight etc.

daisymoo
May 27th, 2014, 04:04 PM
Sorry you're feeling down dreamingofwin. I have three boys and they are amazing! If you do have another boy it will be awesome for your other son. My boys have the best fun together and when I asked them if they want another brother or a sister they all shout 'brother'!! I was convinced that my ds3 was a girl but was glad I found out at 19 week scan as I found it a lot easier to prepare for his arrival once I knew he was a boy. And I'm so glad he was a boy as I adore him more than life. He is the funniest in the house and everyone loves him! But hey you have as good a chance as anyone at having a girl anyway. Millions if women around the world have girls every day without swaying! Don't lose hope yet You could still have a pink bundle in there!! Fingers crossed we all have pink this time I think it's our time now girls!!! :)

dreamingofwin
May 27th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Thanks ladies.

I know id love him to the moon and back. I feel terrible as I have 2 close friends who both had to have icsi which luckily worked for them both and they have a son each. They're blessed and thankful they have one child. I feel so selfish when I have the opportunity for a second child and they don't.

Its just 2 children for us. That's it. Period. There will be no possible 3rd child or 4th this is it for us. This pregnancy feels so final. My chance of a girl feels so final.

Thanks for understanding and listening to me offload x

SamS_TTCPink
May 27th, 2014, 10:24 PM
Dreamingofwin I know how you feel too! With all these girls someone has to get a boy and im sure that will be me. 😞

flowerlily
May 28th, 2014, 03:29 AM
Aww mumofsix, if anyone deserves a girl it should be you!
You have worked so hard for it even after your loss you are still keeping up the hard work and still determined to getting her (despite everything that has happened in between!) in my eyes you are a hero!
I don't know how I'd have picked myself up!
I really hope to see you back on the due date board with a BFP soon!

I feel so selfish for having 2 more chances plus the one I'm carrying now, so please let me have that boy for you (just only this once though, lol) this time round you go have your sooo well deserved girl! ;)

Yahmama
May 28th, 2014, 08:46 AM
I will gladly be the one with the boy in this group! Everyone send me the blue dust and sending y'all my pink! ;)

daisymoo
May 28th, 2014, 09:02 AM
Mumofsix you're definitely getting a girl next Guaranteed!!
Flowerlily are you planning a big family?
Yahmama here's all my blue dust A big bucket of it!!! :)

flowerlily
May 28th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Yes daisymoo, 5 is what we planned on having with age gap of 2 and 2.5, and I want to be finished by the time I'm 30 so I can focus on the other part of my life, that is job wise (interior designer) without having to worry about when to have kids, how many, etc, etc.
But lately DH is saying only ONE more time, seeing me being so sick is what puts him off of that idea. We both come from large families.
Well, I never ever thought I'd be this sick myself besides its only temporary, it doesn't last the whole pregnancy and the end result is so so worth it.
Yahmama, you are so welcome to my blue dust too and I'll gladly take your pink dust. ;)

Abifasc
May 28th, 2014, 10:11 AM
I got my BFP this morning! Happy to join y'all. Edd February 8!

daisymoo
May 28th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Oh wow Abifasc! Massive congrats!!!! :)

Abifasc
May 28th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Thank you daisymoo! I was thinking I was out.

flowerlily
May 28th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Welcome Abifasc and congrats on the BFP!
I'll add you to the list. :)

castch
May 28th, 2014, 11:13 AM
Hello everyone

Nice to read that there are moms with the same feelings out there. May I join you?

I am BFP and edd January 25...

I have two lovely boys but desperately hoping for a girl...

I have all that thoughts in my head; what I was eating, when it happend, if PH was too low/too high, sperm count, testosteron Level, too close to O, our ages (DH 43, me 39) and about all the Symptoms now (breasts hurting and growing a lot but not too sick) ....

Next Monday I will have my First scan and surely I am just hoping that everything will be ok. I know for sure that I would love my third son but the whole family is hoping for a girl (and I was too lazy for the diet- because I am already quite skinny and not eating a lot).

The ones of you having a girl now, is the pregnancy so different now? Did you do a perfect pink sway?

SamS_TTCPink
May 28th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Attempt done! 😉 Now officially in the 2ww and hopefully back on those due date boards. 😊😊

flowerlily
May 28th, 2014, 11:43 AM
Welcome and congrats on the BFP castch! I'll add you to the list too. :)

daisymoo
May 28th, 2014, 12:56 PM
Wow flowerlily 5 children that's so cool! I always wanted 6 but I'll stop at 4 I'm getting old and running out of time argh!!!
Big cingrats Catcsh! Welcome to the group. I'm 39 too! :)

Yahmama
May 28th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Congrats abifasc & castch!

belledandy
May 28th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Congratulations abifasc & castch! Welcome!

Catstch, totally understand your feelings about your sway. I think my sway wasn't the strongest pink sway but definitely one of my better sways in span of a year. I was on and off of it b/c the diet part was just too hard for me. I also have two boys and this last baby is our last for sure, and I'm not having much sickness (maybe from extra B6?). Good luck to you on your pink bean too!

Yahmama, I'll unload my bluest dust on you too, lol. (My fave color by the way!)

Good luck on getting a bfp Mumofsix!

dreamingofwin
May 28th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Huge contrast abfisac!! X

SamS_TTCPink
May 28th, 2014, 07:16 PM
Welcome castch and congrats on your BFP! Hope it's you little pink bean.

coliny
May 28th, 2014, 07:34 PM
Congrats castch and abifisac!

We put back 2 embryos. This was our 3rd ivf cycle. I still worry a lot. When does the worrying ends?

babyb5
May 28th, 2014, 08:45 PM
I'll be due 1/29/15. Super surprised BFP. Can't stop worrying what if this is my 5th girl because did not dtd round O (dtd -5).

odd
May 28th, 2014, 08:52 PM
Congratulations to all mommies to be.

I would also like to join if that's ok. Got my BFP today at 11dpo - estimated due date would be feb 5th, 2015. Sooo excited. I hope there's a healthy bean in there (a girl one to be specific lol)

flowerlily
May 29th, 2014, 09:25 AM
Welcome babyb5 and odd and congrats on the BFPs!
How exciting the due date list is getting bigger!

daisymoo
May 29th, 2014, 09:47 AM
Huge congrats babyb5 and odd!!

SamS_TTCPink
May 29th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Congrats odd and babyb5!! Babyb5 please take all my blue baby dust!! 😉

Prayingpink
May 29th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Hi girls. I haven't posted in quite some time. I was having awful morning sickness for several weeks and am just now getting over that hump. I hope you don't mind my asking anyone that has time to look at my 12 week nub shot. Some of you may have already guessed and I thank you for that. The reason I ask though is because everyone who has guessed here has said girl but on another sight it have all boy guesses so I'm just curious if anyone here thinks it's a boy. I pray it's a girl but I am sooooo sceptical. Any way if you find the time to have a look and guess I'd very much appreciate it :). http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/42395-12-week-gender-prediction-nub-skull.html

b'smommy
May 29th, 2014, 04:48 PM
prayingpink, I haven't posted in a while either, I have been trying not to obsess. I can't tell from the pics (I am not good with the nub shots). Crossing my fingers it is a pink bundle for you! :)

I did have my 12 wk ultrasound today and the baby was measuring at 13 wks exactly, according to due date it would have been 12w4d. I asked the tech what she thought for gender and she said she didn't know, then looked around a bit and said there could be a little something, something down there or it could be the cord, too early to tell. I have been trying my best to be happy either way and couldn't help that I cried the entire way home. I just can't shake it. I wish I had a good picture to post on here, but I can't see anything in mine and I have 3 shots.

Prayingpink
May 29th, 2014, 05:17 PM
B'smommy you should post your pics anyway. You did say you arent the greatest at finding the nub so maybe the nub is captured :) it's worth a shot. I wouldn't let what the tech said bother you. If she was looking at a potty shot then it might have appeared to be boy parts simply because it's so early. The only good way to tell so early on is a nub shot and many techs haven't even hear of it so try to keep your spirits high.

b'smommy
May 29th, 2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks Prayingpink, I just posted the 3 shots, hopefully I'll hear some guesses :). I think at the time she was looking at a potty shot b/c all I could see were the legs, it is confusing to me. :)

I was telling my husband over the weekend after seeing so many adorable baby boys how I was happy either way and the gender did not bother me anymore. Then today it hit me like a ton of bricks, I'm feel like my emotions are going crazy right now and wish I could calm myself down a bit, lol.

belledandy
May 29th, 2014, 05:44 PM
Congrats babyb5 and odd! Wow, lots of BFPs ending the month of May. :)

odd
May 29th, 2014, 05:59 PM
Thank you everyone. Pfp and b'smommy, I have no knowledge of us but hope u both hear pink. I'm already nervous about finding out - its like one thing after the other. Fiest you worry abt diet then attempt then hoping for bfp and once that's done, its the ultimate waiting game..lol

odd
May 29th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Btw, I am finding it rsther difficult slipping back into the regular eating routine. I still catch myself counting calories and letting myself starve..lol..guess it will take a while

Prayingpink
May 29th, 2014, 07:25 PM
Congrats odd! You are so right. I find it funny that since starting this whole process I've done nothing but sit on the edge of my seat lol.

B's mommy I looked at your pics and I personally can't tell but there are some awesome girls on here that might see something I don't. And as far as how you are feeling, I know just what you mean. I go back and forth on feelin ok with another boys and despirately hoping for a girl. I will say I definately feel more at peace with hearing boy than I did with my second son. I felt so guilty after he was born for having such bad gender disappointment. When the places him in my arms I started crying and just appoligized (in my head lol) for hoping the tech was wrong and he'd come out a girl. He's such a blessing

kitkat18
May 29th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Hey lovelies !! It really is a rollar coaster ride, I know I will be the same when and if I ever get my BFP!! Obsessing over gender is totally normal and I think acknowledging why you want one gender is a great thing to do. I feel I have come so far as like many of you my DS 2 is such a gem but then I see all the little pink clothes and girly things and think this will never happen to me!
I really hope everyone gets their gender!!!!
Coliny congrats on twins and congrats abisfac, odd, baby 5, castch hope I get to join you guys soon xx

b'smommy
May 30th, 2014, 11:45 AM
@ prayingpink, thanks for sharing. I already feel tremendous gender disappointment and I wish I could turn it off and just be happy. I feel my son would be so excited to have a little brother, that should make it all better, right? It doesn't help that I have seen so many friends post on FB recently they are having a baby girl. The people I have told I am pregnant have been saying, I hope you get your baby girl (without even knowing I swayed). I feel they will not be as excited for me to learn it is a boy. I know it is still early, but in my heart I just feel this is another boy.

kitkat - you are right about the roller coaster ride!!! :)

Prayingpink
May 30th, 2014, 03:09 PM
B'smommy please know that it's normal. I was a wreck with my second son. I feel awkward admitting it but I just couldn't stand the thought of having another boy and didn't think I could love another boy as much as my first but I was so wrong. I hope this is your girl but if it's not, I won't lie, the pregnancy will be tough with emotions but once baby is here it won't matter. You wouldn't trade him for all the girls in the world. I'm definately hoping this is your girl though

odd
May 30th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Hi everyone, hope everyone is geared up for the weekend. I am excited to finally let hubby in on the secret when he'some lol..

I had a question though. ..I am constantly starving. I feel like I just ate and am hungry 1/2 hr later..is this my body's way of making up for the LE diet? ? I am also peeing frequently. ..

I don't remember any symptoms with my first..

Rosie85
May 30th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Peeing frequently is super normal especially in subsequent pregnancies! The hungry all the time is normal too...I was that way with my first.

b'smommy
May 30th, 2014, 06:07 PM
odd - I was constantly starving very early on as well, this was one of the clues I was pregnant before I even took a test. I thought the same, I had been soo strict on LE. I actually had extreme hunger from 3/4 DPO, so I ate in the upper limits of LE during part of the 2ww. I felt the EXACT same way. :)

prayingpink - thank you so much for your kind words, I thought I had made peace with the situation, but yesterday just stirred up a bunch of emotions I didn't know I had. FX for our girls :) Is anyone planning on finding out at 16 wks or waiting until 20 wk us?

odd
May 30th, 2014, 06:10 PM
Thanks girls...that helps :-) with my son, I had 0 clues until 19 weeks when he Finally kicked so even the slightest symptom has me questioning everything. ..

castch
May 31st, 2014, 05:39 PM
Thank you everybody for sharing your thoughts. It really touches me to hear that you had and are having the same thoughts during your pregnancies.

I still feel guilty for all that thoughts during my second pregnancy. My doctor and a blood test proofed that I will have a girl. I brought the perfect pink dream and then by chance my doctor saw in the 32 week the little difference... I could only cry and hoped not to get this second son. The moment I had him in my arms I felt in love and he is the sweetest boy I could imagine. I went to **** in Prague and thought about doing IVF with PGD because I thought I can't stand another boy. But I changed my mind. A third child would make our family complet and if God thinks that it is my destiny to have three boys then I have to accept it. I know that finding this out will give me a very hard time but I know the moment I will have the baby in my arms I will love this baby no matter what gender it will be.

This time I started to tell myself that I will have another boy that I will have a positive surprise and not like last time a negative....

I am hoping for everybody here that you will get healthy babies with the dreamed gender...
(Please appologize my English...)

Marika
May 31st, 2014, 11:40 PM
Hi ladies!

I got a BFP yesterday (well, not really a "big fat" one, but as strong as you can get 8 dpo I guess :wink: ) and edd should be around february 12.

Can I join in here? I am so happy for those lines, but also terrified of m/c. I have had spottings from 7 dpo these cycles we have tried and also had a little bit yesterday, but I hope I wont see so much more blood in a while. I am very easily bleeding and have had spottings all muy pregnancies, but even when I know they are mostly harmful they are terrifying. I am so hoping that this one is going to be our third baby.

Haven't read more than a few pages, but will try to catch up a bit later!

belledandy
June 1st, 2014, 12:30 AM
Oh yay! Congrats Marika!

daisymoo
June 1st, 2014, 04:15 AM
Yay Marika!! So happy for you! Massive congrats! Have a big huge breakfast for yourself girl x

flowerlily
June 1st, 2014, 02:03 PM
Welcome Marika and congrats on the BFP! I've added you to the list. :)

flowerlily
June 1st, 2014, 02:05 PM
I thought I'd make us a list of due date buddies...the more the merrier:D

1_b'smommy=07/12/14 swayed :XX:
2_momto4boyz=19/12/14 swayed :XX:
3_Prayingpink=07/12/14 swayed :XX:
4_LilithWiser1979=13/12/14 swayed :XX:
5_flowerlily=21/12/14 swayed :XX:
6_Willowsgirl=24/12/14 swayed :XX:
7_dreamingofwin=30/12/14 swayed :XX:
8_LoveMyKids=12/12/14 hoping :XX:
9_JG60611=17/12/14 swayed :XX:
10_Yahmama=07/01/15 hoping :xy:
11_Longing.for.a.daughter=22/12/14 hoping :XX:
12_lpirie03=04/01/15 successful IVF :xy:
13_TreassuresMama=31/12/14 swayed :XX:
14_SeaMaiden86=01/01/15 swayed :XX:
15_coliny=07/01/15 is having a :xy:
16_Houseofblue=13/12/14 swayed :XX:
17_belledandy=09/01/15 swayed :XX:
18_daisymoo=19/01/15 swayed :XX:
19_Fiorefleur=25/01/15 swayed :xy:
20_Lolo=25/11/14 swayed :XX:
21_Abifasc=08/02/15 swayed :XX:
22_catsch=25/01/15 swayed :XX:
23_babyb5=29/01/15 swayed :xy:
24_Marika=12/02/15 swayed :XX:
25_angielorna=20/02/15 swayed :XX:

Hopefully more will join us.:)

:sadflwr: :broken: :sadflwr: :hugs:
1_MumofSix_TTCPink=12/12/14 swayed :XX: :Angel:
2_Pinkmeup=14/12/14 swayed :XX: :Angel:
3_lyngostar=25/12/14 swayed :XX: :Angel:
4_unwirklich=31/12/14 swayed :XX: :Angel:
5_Rosie85=18/01/14 swayed :XX: :Angel:
6_odd=05/02/15 swayed:XX: :Angel:

flowerlily
June 1st, 2014, 02:08 PM
I know the list is getting longer but it's so sad and heart breaking to see so many losses on it!!:(

Just moved it from 1st page (if you're viewing 30 posts per page) and there's also another one that got lost in between pages.

Marika
June 1st, 2014, 02:11 PM
Thanks ladies! And yes, I did enjoy my breakfast a lot! So lovely to have yoghurt and cereal again!

Marika
June 1st, 2014, 02:13 PM
Agree with you flowerlily, so saddening to see so many losses.

Lolo
June 1st, 2014, 06:26 PM
Hi ladies, congratulations to all the new BFP's lol! Referring to the post of anxiety of what gender it is, ( castch & dreamingofwin) ) I can tell you I had it really bad, as I swayed with my 2nd son for a girl and he's a he, I had such extreme gender disappointment and thought I may have have bonding problems because I wanted him to be a girl so much, I felt terrible guilt and hated myself for feeling this way but its how I felt, and I think it's best to acknowledge and grieve for it so it don't get in the way of your bonding between you and your baby,
Once he arrived I fell in love with him, he had a heart murmur we had to stay in hospital for I felt so grateful for him, how could I change him never!
He's so sweet I was hoping that my gender dreaming of a daughter would disappear but it never! He was our last! But Myself and husband decided one more go and that's it! What will be will be!! I knew that this time my gender disappointment wouldn't be as bad if hopefully any! because I feel like I went through it already we wanted my son to have a close sibling to grow up with and have a playmate we wanted a family of our own, I still felt I was unfinished with our family so I went for it, I didn't do an extreme sway but I did follow the main Pricinples of it, skipped breakfast, hardly any snacking, lost weight, no exercise, drank coffee well only once a day. didnt on my son though! was drinking tea loads
coffee to make my body more acidic, used Replesh, drank wine, was eating rubbish unhealthy foods, Lots of pasta, lack of sleep with my baby boy, completely stressed out!!! thought that might hurt my sway, anyway I have been told a girl from my nifty/scan I will be having a gender scan on Tuesday evening, so i will be straight on here to confirm it i need to see it with my own eyes!!! alittle early at 15 wks and 2 days! I just couldn't wait anymore simply because I am showing and I want to be able to say I know what gender it is at the same time, if they can't see it I will have one at 18 wks. Anyway I hope everyone is well with there pregnancy's and I am very sorry to ladies who have had losses :((( sending lots of hugs xxx. Those's still swaying keep going you will get there i think it's good not to be too hard on yourselves when swaying because its hard to do, whatever gender you get at least you tried and that's all you can do, I think the stress of it is enough just try and let it be (better for pink) anyway as we all know, sending loads of love & pink dust to you all :ttcgirl::ballerina::giggle:: xxxxxxxxx

hotdogz&boyz
June 2nd, 2014, 04:19 PM
Hi ladies. I might pop my nose in and out of here for a bit until I'm "sure" we have a BFP. It was really faint this morning and I'm just not that confident yet. We were planning to sway in July and then had a close encounter in May and I kinda figured it would result in a pregnancy. We have a history of losses though, so I'm only cautiously hopeful.

We were planning to sway pink to add a sister for our daughter. We did not have time to get into much swaying, although my diet, schedule, weight, and other stuff was similar to when we conceived my daughter. I don't consider it a sway per se.

I truthfully don't mind which one we get. I was kinda hoping pink, but we have had a very sad week with a friend losing his battle to a nasty disease and now I just want a healthy baby and if its a boy, we plan to use his name as the middle name. So I'd be really cool with that too.

So, hi! I'm A and a mama to two boys and a girl (successful GD sway). Hopefully Ill get to see you around :) My EDD will probably be Feb 13-14th.

odd
June 3rd, 2014, 11:45 PM
Hi everyone, I sadly had a miscarriage at 5 weeks but hoping to try again in 2 weeks asuuming i will ovulate. Is it too late in the game as I've been off the exercise and diet wage for about 3 weekd give or take?? How should i proceed?

Marika
June 4th, 2014, 02:48 AM
Oh, I am so terribly sorry odd :-( I would probably attempt as soon as possible again, you have probably not turned blue in thus short time. And m/c sways pink, it's believed.

kitkat18
June 4th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Massive congrats marika! Really sorry odd xxxxx

flowerlily
June 4th, 2014, 05:50 AM
No advice from me odd, but I'm so sorry for your loss!:(

dreamingofwin
June 4th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Sorry for your loss odd.

My niece was born this morning. I knew she was a girl so thought id be ok. Im not and its really effected me and I've been crying for all the wrong reasons. I think it was seeing her name, my surname with a girls names in front. I feel so much guilt towards this baby if its a beautiful boy. Very hormonal and confused today x

b'smommy
June 4th, 2014, 09:13 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss odd. :( I wish I had good advice for you, but I'm just not sure. I have heard too that miscarriage sways pink as well.

Dreamingofwin ~ I totally feel you and your feelings are very normal. It's tough when you want something so bad and you work so hard for it and it seems to come so easy for others. I had this happen recently with a best friend and it just hurt so bad. I'm thankful to have a husband who supports my feelings and does not think I am crazy, haha.

Yahmama
June 5th, 2014, 08:09 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss, odd :( xx

kitkat18
June 5th, 2014, 11:15 AM
Odd my advice would be to attempt again, its only been three weeks and it does not sound like you went crazy food wise! Rosie 85 and mum of six I think tried again straight away but I guess it depends on how you feel , taking a month off might be a good thing too! Good luck with your decision and sorry you had to go through this!
Awwwwhhhh dreaming im sorry that hit you sooo hard! I have been there too , you know you will love that little niece to bits but you just want your own little girl!! I too cried when I found out my bestie was having a girl after her son and I had 2 DS it seemed so unfair! I totally dote on her daughter now and say we will have to share her if I don't get my own!! Hugs to you!! It doesn't help all those pregnancy hormones!!
B s mummy you are very lucky your DS is soooo supportive mine thought I was mad!! Xxxx

LilithWiser1979
June 5th, 2014, 11:36 AM
Aw, dreaming! Hugs! I have SO many nieces (5 in total) and every single one was hard on me. THEY had trouble having boys, while I couldn't seem to make a girl to save my life. I've been there, and I really hope this one is your DD.

Rosie, odd and Mumofsix, I can't wait to see you guys back on here! I sincerely hope the next bean you catch is sticky :)

I have my NT scan on Monday and I think DH's going to stay home and watch the kids instead of going with me. I'm trying not to let it effect me, since I know he's still sore about having a third kid, and I'll be glad that they aren't there if something is wrong, but I was thinking this would be a good way to tell the kids about their little sister. I guess I can take the ultrasound pictures and DVD home and show them (if everything's fine, that is!) and they can know that way, but it does feel a bit lonely being the only woman in the waiting room without her SO there. I guess I'm hoping he changes his mind over the weekend.

Is anyone else thinking about baby shower already? Maybe I'm just being cheap, but I rarely buy anything but the odd onesie or "omigod, too cute to leave on the rack" outfit before the baby shower. I am such a ridiculous hoarder about my baby stuff, I kept everything gender neutral from the boys, so I don't really need anything but clothes, which is what everyone loves to buy anyway!

I want to do a rainbow theme, and have a tie-dye baby shower where everyone brings a blank onesie, romper, dress or receiving blanket to dye. Yeah, I'm a hippie <3

belledandy
June 5th, 2014, 05:26 PM
Oh no, sorry to hear of your loss odd! Hope to see you back here sometime soon. I had an early loss around 5 weeks the cycle before I had my son. Good luck!

flowerlily
June 6th, 2014, 01:28 PM
So, I had my dating scan today and everything with baby is fine. I'm 11 weeks 4 days, so I was spot on when I thought I ovulated. I thought it was either 31st of March or 1st of April and went with the second one which gave me a due date on the 22nd of December but the scan said 21st, so only a day difference there.
Here's the baby::D
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/07/zahuqaza.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/07/my7yvy6y.jpg
I won't bother posting it in the u/s section as there's nothing to guess at this gestation.
The baby was moving so fast she could hardly find it's heart beat, but in the end she even managed to capture the little performance that the baby did, it flipped!!:o
I can bet that this is another boy! Even my other two never moved like this!:eek:
They saw blood in my urine sample and it was sent to the lab to be checked if there's infection, I won't hear from them until earliest Monday afternoon as it's weekend:(. The funny thing is that I'm not feeling any discomfort passing urine. So, if there's nothing, I won't be hearing from them.

Good luck everyone with the upcoming scans! It's such a joy seeing a little someone inside you growing! I had a little cry today myself, although I heard the baby's HB before (when I fainted), but seeing it was magical!:)

Yahmama
June 6th, 2014, 02:36 PM
Aww, so cute! And it is so magical hearing the heartbeat! And just so you know, my DD2 was the most active of all my babies and my DS2 was the least and I worried about him all the time not moving!
I always heard anyway, though in the old wives tales that supposedly girls are more active? IDK for sure, though. So happy for you!

Prayingpink
June 6th, 2014, 03:31 PM
I'm sooo sorry for your loss odd. I wish I had more words of wisdom but I know nothing anyone can say can make it hurt less. I just hope you feel comforted knowing there are so many of us supporting you and routing you on.
Dreaming we have all been there. I have the sweetest niece I could ever imagine and anytime I see her I can't help but have overwhelming jealousy. They wanted a boy so badly when he was born and I know my brother is jealous that I have 2 ds. So I the feeling is totally mutual and we of course adore the children we have but I just hope I can experience having a daughter and I hope my brother can have the next boy in the family.
It's funny because for the longest time I was confident that I am having a girl and now I'm thinking there's just no way. I have all girl guesses on my nt scane but I was only 12 weeks and idk to me it looks like it could turn out to be a boy. And to imagine myself with a daughter is almost impossible as I have never even really been around girl babies other than my 1 yr old niece. We I think of not having a daughter I feel heart broken but then look at my boys and realize that I WILL be ok with it once I know. I had awful GD with my second son and felt such guilt once he was born. I think it's just driving my insane not knowing.
Flower lily it is early to guess but I know it's fun to find out what ppl think regardless so I'll lean pink for the time being. :) good luck

dreamingofwin
June 6th, 2014, 05:15 PM
I was involved in a road accident yesterday. I was taken to hospital in an ambulance and checked over. I have to go back to Tue to check everything is ok with baby. It will be a long few days x

flowerlily
June 6th, 2014, 05:23 PM
Oh no dreamingofwin, how terrifying!
Hope you and baby are ok. Was there anyone else involved?
Why the long wait to check if baby is alright? Sorry if stupid question, but they should have checked it yesterday!

Mrs_Incredible
June 6th, 2014, 05:41 PM
Dreamingofwin Hope you and the baby are ok, take things easy if you can x

kitkat18
June 6th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Dreaming thinking of you hope everything is okay! How scary for you, have you had a scan already?
Congrats flower Lilly on a HB and an active little one, I really would not listen to old wives tales, I have heard girls are very active in the womb too!!
Lillith hope you can convince DH to change his mind, the scans are so special and icing on the cake yours is a girl!! You are soooo lucky!! Hope you treat yourself to some pink clothes after xxx

belledandy
June 6th, 2014, 07:22 PM
oh no dreaming, hope baby is ok! that is a long wait to confirm baby is ok. hang in there.

flowerlily, aw, so nice to see the pics of baby and seeing baby move around. hearing the heartbeat is such a relief.

i went in for my 8 week last week and say just a bean...but also saw the heart flicker and everything checked out fine. a sigh of relief but still have not told my close friends yet, lol. a long way to go still to find out pink or blue.

angielorna
June 6th, 2014, 08:53 PM
Dreaming! I hope you and baby are ok! Can't believe they are making you wait! Hugs and positive thoughts.

Hello everyone! I'd love to join in.... Just got my bfp (x5, lol, and 10 days before my expected AF). I believe I will be due Feb 20. So excited!
Angie
Angie

SamS_TTCPink
June 7th, 2014, 04:11 AM
OMG Dreaming!! Are you ok? I can't believe they haven't scanned you at hospital already!!??! 😠

Congrats again Angie!

essnce629
June 7th, 2014, 04:49 AM
Omg Dreaming, how scary. I hope all is fine with baby.

Congrats Angielorna!!! Gotta go catch up on the other threads!

dreamingofwin
June 7th, 2014, 06:32 AM
Thanks ladies

Yes its a long wait. I have not had any bleeding so I have to wait for the next available non emergency which on Tue :(
I was not happy as the A&E doc didnt even want to refer me to to gyne/early pg unit. I ended up having an argument with him which resulted in my crying and practically begging him. He was horrible. No empathy at all.
Once I was referred up there they were so so mad at how I was treated ad said its standard after an RTC to be scanned. I may complain about him x

angielorna
June 7th, 2014, 08:41 AM
Absolutely file a complaint! I'm relieved to hear no bleeding.... Hope the weekend goes quickly for you! Take care of yourself!
Angie

SamS_TTCPink
June 7th, 2014, 09:49 AM
I'd make a complaint too. That's not good enough! 😠

SamS_TTCPink
June 7th, 2014, 09:49 AM
And you should be considered an emergency appointment!!?!

Rosie85
June 7th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Ugh dream how terrible! You should have been seen immediately. I am so sorry about your accident and now this. I am praying everything is okay with baby!

flowerlily
June 7th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Hello everyone! I'd love to join in.... Just got my bfp (x5, lol, and 10 days before my expected AF). I believe I will be due Feb 20. So excited!
Angie
Angie[/QUOTE]
Congratulations on the BFP Angie! How exciting! Hope it's a sticky (pink) bean for you! And welcome to the due date thread. I'll add you to the list. :)

kitkat18
June 7th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Glad you are okay and baby are o.k dreaming! You should complain what a horrible way to be treated at a stress full time xxx

LilithWiser1979
June 7th, 2014, 02:16 PM
Wow, dreaming, the way you've been treated through this ordeal is ridiculous!

Fortunately, the not bleeding is a good sign, and when something like that happens this early the baby has the most "cushioning" around it, since it's so tiny. I have high hopes for this pregnancy for you <3

Welcome Angie and flowerlily! Are you going team green or finding out? A lot of the December ladies are getting blood test results now, or at least nubs to guess at. It all seems to be going so FAST since my results! Or maybe it's just the fact that I'm on my third kid, so no time to dwell on pregnancy when I'm cleaning up messes and carting them around to playdates and lessons.

How many of us are team green on here?

flowerlily
June 7th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Oh Lilith, have you thought I was new hare? I was trying to 'quote' angie's post but something quite didn't work there. ;)
Anyways, wish I could go 'team green', and I admire those with such a will power to not cave in, but I'm saving that for my last baba.
So, will find out at my 20 week scan which also isn't going to be exactly that time as we're going on holiday, maybe two weeks later. And it's going to be a loooong wait! But I'll ask them if I can get it a little earlier, maybe around 16-18 weeks?
Actually, just checked when we're travelling and it's exactly when I'm 19 weeks, oh bother!

flowerlily
June 7th, 2014, 03:42 PM
Ok, a little update on me since yesterday where (at the hospital) they thought I had some infection coz they found some blood in my urine sample and was asked if I was feeling any discomfort down blow or when passing urine and I said no, none whatsoever. But when I woke up this morning, I was feeling a one sided pain on my left side in that area, and to be honest at first I thought it was nothing, maybe I stood up quickly or something, but I still have the pain, when I'm standing, sitting, laying down, and even sometimes when walking, but not when passing urine! Is this what it feels like when you have infection as I have no idea what it feels like? Never had one before, pregnant or not pregnant.
I'm freaking out and I have all sorts of questions going through my head.

dreamingofwin
June 7th, 2014, 05:33 PM
Oh no flowerlilly when do you get your results? Hope al is ok and its nothing to do with baby which im sure it won't be.

Thanks again ladies. Tue can't come quick enough!

I am staying team green so have a loooong wait ahead x

flowerlily
June 7th, 2014, 06:21 PM
Earliest Monday afternoon, they said.:( As it's a weekend now. But I'm thinking of going to my GP first thing Monday morning but I'm not so sure if the dr is going to prescribe me antibiotics straight away. Anyways, it's worth a try though, as the least thing they could do for me is call the hospital and ask if my results are back.

angielorna
June 7th, 2014, 09:01 PM
I hope to stay team green. Dh is trying to talk me out of it. I just think it's my last and I'd like the surprise at the end :)
Angie

sweetdream
June 8th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Guess I'll be joining this group. Carefully though. had a bfp this morning. Its very light.. took one later but still very light.

I think it's true though. try again tomorrow.

I'm suprised I still feel this calm. Glad I'm off diet and excercise. (I will keep working out some but different.)

we want to try to stay team green too!

LilithWiser1979
June 8th, 2014, 03:07 PM
LOL, sorry flowerlily! I've been off and on so much I've forgotten who's been on here since the beginning!

Sorry to hear about your strange pains. Hopefully it's just some normal stretching and fetal development stuff! FX for you :)

I'm 13 weeks now, and ultrasound tomorrow! DH has decided to stay home with the kids instead of going with me... boo! Anyway we're going to tell them as soon as I get home and I can show them the DVD and ultrasound pics. I think they'll be excited (DS1 has been asking for a baby sister for years,) but DS2 is super clingy and I'm afraid of some serious bitterness towards the baby from him. He still begs me to wrap him in a towel and carry him when he's done with his bath "Because I'm your baby." He'll be almost 4 when this one comes.

sweetdream
June 8th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Lillith. My youngest is around the same age. Same behavior but I think the age gap Will be perfect for him.
I think it makes it easier for him at this age.

LilithWiser1979
June 8th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I certainly can't be accused of "taking his babyhood from him" by spacing them too close, LOL (not that I believe that for a second if anyone was offended by that joke. It's just something I've heard said that I thought was absurd.)

Hopefully he'll have had enough time being the baby that he won't see his sister as his "usurper." I just know that he's a sensitive kid, and I don't want him to take my caring for the baby as neglect toward him.

Lolo
June 8th, 2014, 04:07 PM
Sorry for loss odd :((( xxx

sweetdream
June 9th, 2014, 02:18 AM
my tests is darker! I'm starting to believe. Been slightly nauscia since yesterday morning.
I bought myself online a cute top, dress and pens for me. And the cutest girl outfit I Could find. (For a boy there was nothing I love) someone said I deserved to. It felt good!

flowerlily
June 9th, 2014, 09:18 AM
Welcome sweetdream and congrats on the BFP! I'll add you to the list.:) So exciting to have so many of us here! Hopefully more will join us this month.
P.s When do you think your EDD will be?

flowerlily
June 9th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Lilith, I totally understand you. I've had a few moments like that myself, especially when people change their avatars! And I recently changed mine, how strange!
And I'm like 'is this the same person or what?!' Sometimes I need to go back a few posts to just make sure, lol.;)

I really hope whatever that's going on with me is nothing serious as last night I went to a 'night time clinic' and I did two different urine samples and there was nothing! But I still have the pains.
So, just to be on the safe side I made another appointment this pm with my GP, and hopefully I will still be in the clear.
Plus she can call the hospital re the results from Friday's sample.

Good luck with your scan today! Please share with us some of your scan pics.

angielorna
June 9th, 2014, 09:30 AM
Good luck on your scan today Lilith!!! I'm sure DS2 will adjust. My 6 year old really wants a baby sister (but a brother would be ok to, says he) and my 4 year old is adament he wants NO baby in this house! Hahaha. He tells me he's a big boy and not a baby, but he doesn't want to bring a baby home.

Flowerlily, I hope you figure it out soon!

Welcome Sweetdream! Very exciting to see darkening lines, isn't it?! I tested this am and almost had heart failure because the first test came up neg initally, then not as dark as yesterday. Checked back 10 mins later, darker than yesterday (dang dollar store tests!). I almost broke down and used my last digital weeks indicator!!! Pregnancy is almost as nerve wrecking as TTC!!!

Angie

belledandy
June 9th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Congrats Sweetdream! Great to see those lines getting darker!

Flowerlily, I hope everything clears up and you and baby are fine.

Lilith, so exciting about the u/s! My older son, now 5, is like your younger son, lol. He still acts like the baby a lot of times, more than our 2 year old who's always saying "I DO it!" and he does, lol. I haven't told my boys yet because I'm afraid of how my older DS might react. The first day we brought DS2 back, he looked at me and said, "I HATE YOU!" several times. Back then, he was 2.5. Hoping this time, he's much better, lol.

I don't think I can go team green even if I wanted. Will probably try to find out from the Verifi test next week asap but not tell anyone til my 16th week scan to confirm. Oh gosh, getting so nervous about whether this is my pink little baby girl or not.

LilithWiser1979
June 9th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Ultrasound went well and everything looked good! Best of all, she looked like a SHE! I wasn't given any nub shots, but from what I saw on screen, the nub looked super flat, and the ultrasound tech said that not only had she never seen a wrong Panorama gender result, but that what she saw on screen really looked like a girl! Aaugh, it's real!

The genetic counselor did come in and tell me a small amount of calcium was found in her heart, but she went on to explain that that can be perfectly normal, and that most babies who have that are completely fine, but that it can also be a marker for Down's and trisomy 13. BUT... considering that my Panorama came back with extremely low risk (and Panorama is the next test they do if anything comes up on ultrasound) and that my nuchal measurement was normal, as well, she said there's nothing to worry about. I'm taking that advice to heart and SOOOO glad I got Panorama done first!

We told the kids this morning. DS1 literally jumped for joy and yelled "Yes! I've always wanted a baby sister!" DS2 asked when he was getting a baby brother, and when I told him this baby was a sister and that he already had a brother, he seemed disappointed. He did pat my tummy and ask about the baby in there. I showed them the cute ultrasound photos of her profile and then I got out "A Child Is Born" to show them the pictures of what the baby should look like at 13 weeks. I have high hopes for them adjusting to this :)

I have to call my mom and tell her, as well as my dad and the rest of my family. Ah, so exciting!

Rosie85
June 9th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Amazing Lilith! So happy for you!

angielorna
June 9th, 2014, 02:26 PM
Wow, Lilith, that's amazing :)
I'm so happy for you! AND I'm glad you got the panorma done first too! I kind of wish I could justify the money, but I can't :( That, and I don't think it's available in Canada. I can't find any recent info on it.

Enjoy spreading your wonderful news!
Angie

caz34
June 9th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Hi everybody I'm due dec with third baby n dreaming of pink as I've two wee boys x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweetdream
June 9th, 2014, 02:59 PM
Welcome Caz!

Lillith Glad the ultrasound was good! enjoy your baby girl and telling PPL!

angielorna
June 9th, 2014, 04:28 PM
Hi everybody I'm due dec with third baby n dreaming of pink as I've two wee boys x

Congratulations and welcome, Caz! When are you due in Dec? I also have 2 boys and I swayed pink. Fingers crossed for healthy, sticky PINK beans :)

Angie

caz34
June 9th, 2014, 05:04 PM
Hi ther I'm due 10th dec n fc for a little girl as this is my last baby! When r u due?do u know gender yet?x

belledandy
June 9th, 2014, 05:13 PM
welcome caz~ two boys here and hoping for pink too! are you finding out soon or team green?

sounds great lilith! very happy for you!

angielorna
June 9th, 2014, 05:50 PM
Hi ther I'm due 10th dec n fc for a little girl as this is my last baby! When r u due?do u know gender yet?x

I'm very newly pregnant, so not until Feb 20th or so (I think). I have a loooong way to go before knowing gender....I'm hoping to make it until delivery, but DH thinks it's a bad idea, lol. He just wants to know!

Angie

caz34
June 9th, 2014, 06:01 PM
I find out at gender scan on 26th June but I've a feeling a girl n scan guesses from nub are about 99% girl voted x

LilithWiser1979
June 9th, 2014, 06:40 PM
Welcome caz! Your nub looks very girly... fx for you!

Angie, if you go team green you're far braver than I'll ever be. If it's your last chance and you've always wanted to wait to find out, I think you should go for it. I just HAD to know!!

I just called my SIL, who is 25 weeks along with her first and going team green to tell her about her new niece. SHe was so excited and happy! It was a relief, since I know some women want to be pregnant when no one else is so that the ficus is kept on them. My SIL is awesome, and I didn't think she'd be that way, but it's nice to know. Oh, and she said, "Yay, now I don't have to worry about you if this one's a girl." I'm touched that she's so concerned about my feelings, but sad that my GD has effected the rest of my family like that. Oh well... all gone now!

hotdogz&boyz
June 9th, 2014, 10:06 PM
I wish everyone in here a very happy pregnancy and a healthy bean of your dreams.

As I sorta expected, we seem to be having a chemical pregnancy/early loss. I'm fine with it, it was somewhat poor timing with the loss of our friend and I have been overly stressed. We will plan to try again soon. Thanks for welcoming me. Good luck to all :)

Rosie85
June 9th, 2014, 10:37 PM
So sorry hotdogz. I hope you are doing okay.

LilithWiser1979
June 10th, 2014, 12:10 AM
Oh no hotdogz! I'm so sorry, and glad to hear that you're fine with it. Hugs and healing!

essnce629
June 10th, 2014, 12:12 AM
So sorry for your loss Hotdogz. Hope you can try again soon.

kitkat18
June 10th, 2014, 12:23 AM
Sorry hotdogz that plain sucks! Hugs!! Xx

dreamingofwin
June 10th, 2014, 01:49 AM
Welcome Caz

Sorry to hear your news hotdog

Well I have my scan later at the early pg unit following my accident. I feel sick, hoping baby dreaming is ok in there. Will update later x

kitkat18
June 10th, 2014, 03:02 AM
Keep us posted dreaming will be thinking of you xxx

flowerlily
June 10th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Welcome caz34! I've added you to the list. I have two boys too and swayed for a girl, did you sway?

Sweetdream, I still don't know when you're due.

:( I'm so sorry hotdogz&boyz for your loss. :(

Dreamingofwin, I hope the scan went well today, will be waiting for an update. :fx:

As for me, I'm in the clear! The results from the hospital came back clear and yesterday's visit to the Dr's where I did another sample was clear too.
So, whatever I'm feeling down blow is just a pregnancy symptom.

sweetdream
June 10th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Dreaming how are you?
I didn't sleep well. Lots of dreaming... Nightmare. I was having a mc of a boy.
I woke up and when I whiped I had old blood (it looked grey very weird) took my last test. Luckly stil a line. Havent had after this morning anymore.
I do feel sick for three days now. Also having a very bad cold.
Today i've got headaches and I'm tired.
Hoping for a better day tomorrow
Hoping first trimester goes fast.

sweetdream
June 10th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Hotdogs sorry for your loss. Even though you say your fine. Still it must hurt.
I wish you Well in the difficult time you going thrue right now.

SamS_TTCPink
June 10th, 2014, 09:32 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss hotdogz. 💜

Yahmama
June 10th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Hi everyone- sorry I haven't been on here all week- have been packing up things in our house trying to put our house on the market to hopefully get a larger place- we were already planning to do this in a year, but with another one coming decided to do it sooner thinking it would be easier to sell without baby things around.
Anyway, sorry to miss so much and I don't know if I went back far enough, but I'm so sorry hotdogz for your loss I know it's so hard even early. All my losses were 6 weeks or sooner. Dreaming- how did the scan go?
Lilith- so glad your ultrasound went well and that she looked girly! :)
How is your bleeding, Flower lily? Don't know if I read an update or missed it.
I had my 10 week appointment today and they took the blood work for Natera and asked me if I wanted to screen for gender and I said no. I didn't think it would be hard to say no since I really want a surprise but knowing this soon with all my others would have been so nice! So they're doing all the other genetic screening stuff but just won't tell me that part. I think it will be harder not to look at the ultrasound though so I hope I really follow through as I really really want a delivery room surprise this time.

Lolo
June 10th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Hi ladies, I did post up a post but for some reason it didn't come up, just a quick up date, last Tuesday I went for a gender scan at 15 wks 2 days I know it was a little to soon, I just couldn't hide my growing bump anymore!! My nifty/test came back as a girl! After lying down for 5 minutes the baby wasn't playing ball and was sleeping it seemed lol! I had to get up and jump up and down on the spot then they scanned again. Baby wasn't moving this time legs crossed so they give me some chocolate to eat!! They said that always works I thought it was coffee, anyway it moved I couldn't really see anything!! Or make out what the potty shot was and they said are you ready it's looks like a girl!!! I was still in shock and was Happy on a complete high it lasted two days, and now I am doubting again!! Why because it took awhile to find out a the scan, and it was fuzzy not that clear plus do I now honestly believe this after a nifty and 15 wk gender scan or do I have another scan how many times do I need it to get into my head!! Whats wrong with me!!! Could it be wrong though?? Anyone else like this??? Lol! Xx

LilithWiser1979
June 10th, 2014, 07:15 PM
OMG, Lolo! It's time to celebrate :)

Uh, YES! I would believe both a Nifty result and a 15 week!

essnce629
June 10th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Congrats on your GIRL Lolo! I'd believe it! And what's a Nifty test? Never heard of it!

sweetdream
June 11th, 2014, 12:31 AM
Congrats on your girl lolo!!

sweetdream
June 11th, 2014, 12:46 AM
Already lying awake.... (I'm not An early bird!)
Cramps in the back. Nauscia already. Boobs are starting to join symptoms slowly. I feel pg. And think its a girl. (Been there before, but I really do)
But I'm so scared that I lose this baby...

Marika
June 11th, 2014, 02:06 AM
So sorry for your loss hotdogz :-(

Lolo - Congrats on your little girl!

momto4boyz
June 11th, 2014, 11:24 AM
My gender scan is in 9 days. I feel ok about it. I'm prepared to hear boy. Trying to remain optimistic though lol

Mrs_Incredible
June 11th, 2014, 11:53 AM
Hi ladies, I did post up a post but for some reason it didn't come up, just a quick up date, last Tuesday I went for a gender scan at 15 wks 2 days I know it was a little to soon, I just couldn't hide my growing bump anymore!! My nifty/test came back as a girl! After lying down for 5 minutes the baby wasn't playing ball and was sleeping it seemed lol! I had to get up and jump up and down on the spot then they scanned again. Baby wasn't moving this time legs crossed so they give me some chocolate to eat!! They said that always works I thought it was coffee, anyway it moved I couldn't really see anything!! Or make out what the potty shot was and they said are you ready it's looks like a girl!!! I was still in shock and was Happy on a complete high it lasted two days, and now I am doubting again!! Why because it took awhile to find out a the scan, and it was fuzzy not that clear plus do I now honestly believe this after a nifty and 15 wk gender scan or do I have another scan how many times do I need it to get into my head!! Whats wrong with me!!! Could it be wrong though?? Anyone else like this??? Lol! Xx

Oh lolo, I'm exactly the same. I thought it was just me like that lol. I heard girl @ 14 weeks from harmony, test total shock and high for 24 hours then the doubt crept in!! 2 weeks later gender scan said girl at 16+1. Then I managed to get a free rescan at 17+3 because I still didn't believe it was possible that I am having a girl ... And that was with my baby cooperating at the scan!! Congratulations on your daughter! I think you won't believe it til she's actually here ;) xx

dreamingofwin
June 11th, 2014, 03:17 PM
My scan was all ok. V relived. Baby was all snuggled in and looking like a proper baby :)

flowerlily
June 11th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Aww dreamingofwin, I'm so glad baby is fine. How cute seeing baby all snuggled like that. :)

belledandy
June 11th, 2014, 05:41 PM
sorry for your loss hotdogz.. :(

lolo, congrats! two different times confirmed girl, i would definitely believe it too!

momto4boys, good luck on your ultrasound and gender reveal. glad you are optimistic! i'm weeks away and i go through bouts of nervousness and anxiousness about it, lol. hope i don't turn a nervous wreck when the day comes to find out.

Rosie85
June 11th, 2014, 07:31 PM
I'm back!!!
!19316

Tentative due date of February 22nd. I will need a dating scan. I'm calling tomorrow to ask for blood work and have my progesterone tested.

bluebonnet22
June 11th, 2014, 08:08 PM
Congrats Rosie! That's my birthday (and George Washington's as well) . :)

SamS_TTCPink
June 11th, 2014, 09:13 PM
Well I'm officially out of this thread. BFN again today and massive migraine, which I do tend to get just before AF and so now no chance of a Feb baby. Feeling pretty down about it as even after our loss, I really thought I'd be able to get back on this due date list with a Jan or Feb due date but it's not to be. 😞

Congrats again Rosie! I'm so excited for you and fingers crossed this is your sticky pink bean!

GL to everyone still in this tread and hope you all have happy & healthy pregnancies. Dec-Feb is going to be full of lots of babies!! So happy for you all. 😊

Rosie85
June 11th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Argh so sorry mum I was really hoping we would be due date buddies. I get headaches with implantation... Maybe that's what you have?!

SamS_TTCPink
June 12th, 2014, 12:21 AM
Thanks Rosie but no, this is typical 'AF is around the corner' type migraine. 😞

I'm so super excited for you though!! 😀👍

LilithWiser1979
June 12th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Congrats Rosie!!! So happy to have you back! Hopefully this one's sticky and pink.

MumofSix, I believe you, but I never count a mama out until AF shows. FX for you :)

I'm definitely showing now, and not in a cute way. I love how comfortable second trimester is, but I hate that it's when I look just fat, not pregnant. Time for maternity clothes!