TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
1 Boy 3 years old
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was a serious red meat eater and drank beer! Im very tall, a dancer so muscular, I was a protein addict. I completely changed my diet for 12 weeks, 1st 6 weeks slowly becoming a vegetarian and last 6 weeks vegetarian LE, and very low protein for me. a massive difference to the way I used to eat!! also no snacking which was a massive change too and no breakfast/food until 12 every day for last 6 weeks.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
12 weeks veggie, but 6 weeks LE
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
Yes
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He's a dancer too, and normally we eat a lot of meat but he decided independently of swaying (he didn't know I was) that he wanted to try being a vegetarian, so that was fab.
DId you consume alcohol? Often- daily

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
-
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
unsure I decided nit to obsessively chart ANYTHING, as didn't think it would be good for sway but visually it was remarkable. I lost ALOT of muscle as I stopped weight lifting, just walked for exercise and I lost a lot a weight on diet.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I was very happy with body changes I knew I was changing physiologically
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
-
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
-
DH pH
-
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
1 attempt
BD Dates according to Ovulation O day only

Any additional comments?
again I decided due to my normally very obsessive nature not to chart ANYTHING and just dtd when I thought it roughly was (I also prayed and felt a day to try, but was easy about it all)
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers Abstained

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
tried not to think too much about 'trying' just dtd when it felt right and left it at that.
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
-
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
-
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
huge difference to my diet, not obsessing, not getting into debates with people or trying to influence them during my sway period. also that my husband changed his diet too dramatically
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Im tall muscular, my husband is tall and muscular. Im influential in my field, Im a natural leader, also my body has been a certain way for most of life dancing life so scared theses small changed wont change me enough.
Things worth mentioning:
I tried to become less obsessive and perfectionist- which I think is typical of boy moms. Im naturally competitive so I tried to leave any competitions, arguments and plans till after my sway. The diet actually made me softer and and more drawn to my husband (im normally VERY independent and a feminist). I didn't chart, plan or 'do' anything really, more floated about waiting (very different to my normal behaviour). I wanted to lower my testosterone and I really think I did.

flowerlily
April 10th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Congrats and enjoy your little girl!:)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

odd
April 10th, 2014, 05:17 PM
Wow. Loved readinf your sway. Congratulations

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

maidentomother
April 10th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Great attitude and swsy, congrats!

SamS_TTCPink
April 10th, 2014, 07:05 PM
What a great attitude toward a sway. Congrats on your little girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kitkat18
April 10th, 2014, 11:49 PM
Love the relaxed attitude I am going to take a leaf out of your book congrats!!! Xxxx

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

stephk
April 11th, 2014, 03:50 AM
brilliant sway - congrats :)

Canithappentome?
April 11th, 2014, 05:48 AM
Im not normally like this, but all the info i have read from atomic on maternal dominance and testostorone i knew i had to approach swaying differently than i would have. I really believe excessive charting, gels, timing and perfectionist with diet can hinder your sway. Im on cloud nine as my dream has come true! Ive got a daughter!!! All the best ladies with your sways-its so worth it

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2014, 01:13 PM
Huge congrats and thank you for posting!!!

marriedmomof2
April 17th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Congrats on your baby girl!! And thank you so much for posting this, I feel like you described me, and the changes you made (perfectionist, competitive, independent, and etc.) , that is what I am currently working on.

foxymrsg
April 29th, 2014, 04:38 PM
Excellent sway! Congrats on your baby girl!

WillowsGirl
April 29th, 2014, 06:03 PM
Congratulations!