PDA

View Full Version : uk ladies

eleena2014
April 11th, 2014, 10:12 AM
hi you ladies from the uk,would really love to hear some ideas for the LE DIET.I will be starting the diet in the next few weeks and dreading it.so unsure of what the best things to eat are.:worry:

stephk
April 11th, 2014, 10:35 AM
Hi Eleena

Welcome - and dont dread the diet its not as bad as you first think when starting out. There are a number of threads where people record what they are eating (example below) which will give you some ideas. Also Atomic has created meal plans to take the thinking out of it.

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-conceive-girl/39055-january-2014-lets-record-what-we-eating.html

eleena2014
April 11th, 2014, 10:41 AM
brill thanks.x

eleena2014
April 14th, 2014, 08:04 AM
bump

Penelope84
May 13th, 2014, 05:39 AM
Hi I've just recently started the LE diet and I find the hardest thing is skipping breakfast and no snacking!! On the plus side I've lost 4lbs in a week! I don't think I've been on the diet long enough to make a difference this month but pretty sure I'll be in the 2ww as o'd really early this month according to OPK and BD'd 2 days before hand as I didn't realise!! Eeeek

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2014, 02:21 PM
bump! there is a thread on this somewhere, can someone with more time than me please post a link for eleena?? TIA!

ozlem03
February 1st, 2015, 10:57 AM
hi you ladies from the uk,would really love to hear some ideas for the LE DIET.I will be starting the diet in the next few weeks and dreading it.so unsure of what the best things to eat are.:worry:

hi,

i am from uk

ozlem03
February 1st, 2015, 11:07 AM
Hi eleena,

i am from uk. I did six weeks diet for boy sway. I am going to ovulate on the 5th jan 2015. So i will be DTD soon. I am so scared.
My diet:
No breakfast - oh well sometimes. I will eat banana with a lot of naked drinks which is made up of green fruits with vitamins.
Supp: i am on green tea supp also tea it self, primerose, flaxeseed, potassium, fish oil, vit E, Vit C,Vit D, Pregnacare,Folic acid
etc
Diet:I eat everything with salt
I also eat alot of dried apricots, figs, almonds, nuts, dates, sunflower seeds,
Fruits every night
Vegetables everyday
I drink alot of apple drinks, coconut drink(more potassium than banana),water

I hope this helps

Alots of baby boy dust

eleena2014
February 1st, 2015, 11:47 AM
Hi ozlem,This is an old post.i posted this in may last yeat.lol.since then i conceieved in august but had a missed miscarriage in nov.finally feel ready to try again.did u mean u will ovulate on 5th Feb? Not Jan.lol. good luck. Were not attempting till 2 weeks today. I dont know if I've done enough or not,but since the miscarriage I haven't felt like doing a heavy sway.I will only have been on the diet for 6weeks when we ttc though prior to that I didn't eat too well and haven't put no weight on x

goodmom
May 2nd, 2015, 04:12 AM
Hi ...am frm uk too...just starting on... planning for blue sway ....