PDA

View Full Version : Slight Pink Sway RESULTS

nikcib
April 11th, 2014, 08:15 PM
So a few months ago I decided to finally embark on a slight pink sway. I have two boys already. I'm not good at dieting so I wasn't sure this was going to work. I did end up losing 3-4 lbs which is a pretty good amount for me. My husband and I had a few drinks because it was a football playoff game and we had dtd earlier in the day (discarded). We did one attempt at positive OPK. I ovulated the next day based on OPKs but my temps had a delayed rise (2 days later). I got my BFP at 9dpo so I'm pretty sure that's right. Otherwise I would have only been 7dpo.

I got my Harmony blood results today and they say GIRL! My ultrasound showed no dangly bits on the potty shot at 13 weeks (not even a nub) so I am pretty sure they are correct. I was just afraid to get my hopes up.

Thanks everyone! So excited :) :) :)

SamS_TTCPink
April 11th, 2014, 08:21 PM
That's so exciting! Congratulations. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
April 11th, 2014, 09:16 PM
Huge congrats! I'd love it if you posted an "official" sway in our Add your sway section, relaxed sways give us a lot of valuable info about what is really working.

angielorna
April 11th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Congratulations!!!
Angie

myurkanin817
April 11th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Congrats!!!!!!! :babyf::cheer:

Peebell85
April 12th, 2014, 06:29 AM
What part of drinking at DTD sways? Is it the alcohol, or just being relaxed?

maidentomother
April 12th, 2014, 06:11 PM
Peebell: I don't think we know why. I bet something to do with blood sugar, though.

Congrats nikcib! :)

lisvna
April 12th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Congrats!

odd
April 12th, 2014, 11:29 PM
Congratulations

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

marriedmomof2
April 17th, 2014, 03:19 PM
congrats!!

Rosie85
April 17th, 2014, 03:40 PM
peebell it could be all of the above, the relaxation, the harshness of alcohol on the body, the effect it has on sperm, the blood sugar.

Congrats on your girl!!!!

nikcib
April 19th, 2014, 09:19 AM
Thanks for the congrats everyone! Still on cloud 9 :) I will add my sway next week. I'm overwhelmed with school work (finishing my masters this semester) so I have little time on my hands. But I will definitely do that when things calm down. I just wanted to thank everyone and do my part to advance hope to those who don't go all out with swaying. I told you that my sway would be good for the "one attempt" trials ;) I just added the extra release beforehand because I did one attempt and got a boy last time (DS2) and I believe for DS1 as well (can't remember 7 years back). I really think adding that release about 6-7 hours before hand worked. I had tried CFR the previous 2 cycles and got BFN so I upped the ante and gave my DH more recovery time so that I could actually get pregnant.

foxymrsg
April 19th, 2014, 06:23 PM
Congratulations! :babyf: