PDA

View Full Version : Question About My Questionaire

Rmarie
April 19th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Hey there just checking up on things I purchased a customized plan 9 days ago and completed the 2 questionnaires but I haven't recevied a completed plan yet? Not rushing just wanted to make sure I did it correctly and it was recevied seeing how tomorrow will be 10 days since I purchased
& completed it:)

Rmarie
April 19th, 2014, 01:43 PM
Correction I purchased a personalized custom plan:)

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2014, 02:55 PM
yes it's done and has been sent to be posted in your sway forum!! It takes me between 7-10 days to get the plans done and it all comes down to my kids and how much work I am able to get done. Unlike answering q's in the forums where I can get interrupted, I need a period of time where I can intensely concentrate on the plans to get them done so I have to work around naps/bedtimes or have a babysitter to get them finished! (I know people wonder why I answer q's in the forums when they're waiting on a plan)

Thank you for your patience!

Rmarie
April 19th, 2014, 03:00 PM
No problem I totally understand and I knew with Easter coming up you'd probably be super busy:) thank you for always answering me:)

atomic sagebrush
April 19th, 2014, 03:03 PM
thank you so much for being so understanding!! :) And have a wonderful Easter.

nuthinbutpink
April 19th, 2014, 04:24 PM
It is posted! Good luck!

praying4aprincess303
April 21st, 2014, 10:01 PM
Hi. I'm checking in as well to see if my questionnaires were received. Making sure I submitted everything correctly. Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
April 21st, 2014, 10:08 PM
Hi. I'm checking in as well to see if my questionnaires were received. Making sure I submitted everything correctly. Thanks!

Yes! Looks like there may be one more ahead of you so should be delivered very soon! I will PM you!

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2014, 12:02 PM
I have them, I am working on plans this morning!!

Kelissi
April 22nd, 2014, 02:51 PM
Not to be a pest - but can I make sure that I submitted my questionnaire correctly, too? I totally understand that it can take a while to get back to things with kiddoes (just ask any Momma who has emailed me a non-urgent breastfeeding question!), but since I'm still fairly new to this forum I just want to make sure that all is well!

nuthinbutpink
April 22nd, 2014, 02:54 PM
Not to be a pest - but can I make sure that I submitted my questionnaire correctly, too? I totally understand that it can take a while to get back to things with kiddoes (just ask any Momma who has emailed me a non-urgent breastfeeding question!), but since I'm still fairly new to this forum I just want to make sure that all is well!
Yes. I think yours is due next actually.

atomic sagebrush
April 22nd, 2014, 04:00 PM
The plans typically take me 7-10 days to get thru, I try for 7 or fewer, but some weeks are worse than others. Unlike the q's in the forum where I can do them while getting interrupted, I prefer to have concentration when I do the plans to avoid any confusion or mistakes on my part (and to give you guys a better end result). So I have to work around naps or else have a babysitter in order to get them done.