PDA

View Full Version : Waiting, and waiting, and waiting lol

motherofboys
April 19th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Hey there, I'm currently waiting to ttc but don't know when!!!
Af has not yet returned, and my plan is that af makes her come back then give it 3 months of diet and to get some idea where my cycles are then ttc.
Last time due to breastfeeding I didn't have any cycles for 17 months. The thought of still being here in 11 months time is killing me!
Anyone else waiting with no set date? I don't want to start dieting yet and it delay afs return even longer. But also don't want an oops before I can get a good sway going and dh keeps forgetting to wrap up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamofpink
April 19th, 2014, 04:00 PM
Hey Motherofboys! I'm here too in the same shoes as you :) I want to start swaying in January 2015 if I can persuade DH to go again ;) Hopefully I'll get my ppaf around 8 months pp like I did with my older ds's but ds3 has a milk allergy so I don't know how it'll affect his weaning & whether he'll feed more from me for longer. I still want to bf for as long as possible though. :)

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Mulberry Smurf
April 19th, 2014, 04:01 PM
We are waiting another 5 years before doing anything as we aren't in a position to have another child just yet. That's assuming things are ready by then which we will just have to deal with when we come to it!! Hope that af shows up for you soon. Must be horrible being stuck in limbo when you have your sway plans all set to go!! I guess though this is still all moving in the right direction and you are embarking on your very exciting journey right now, you're just kind of stuck at passport control for a little bit right now! Xx

Mulberry Smurf
April 19th, 2014, 04:02 PM
Dream good luck to you too. I have a good feeling you'll get your girl. I can totally see you having a daughter xx

motherofboys
April 19th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Thank you, and good luck to both of you too.
Ds3 was very stubborn about giving up the breast and so this time I have introduced formula along side breastfeeding, and hopefully that will move things along. Ds1 I did both bottles and breast and got my first af after about 2 months so fingers crossed it won't be long.
I find myself confused over what I should do with regards to the sway, as I say I don't want dieting to affect af (although I'm trying to not be overly strict as I tend to obsess lol) but don't want to be doing all my usual boy things and find myself pregnant. Although dh knows I want to sway, and is on board, he also kind of wants it to just happen.

Dreamofpink
April 19th, 2014, 05:18 PM
Aww thanks Mulberry. :-) What makes you think that? I want to buy a plan this time round as I'll probably still be on a exclusion diet - currently dairy, egg & soya free! I spent a fair bit of my pregnancy last year deliberating over using Clomid & trying to get hold of some again. Suddenly from out of the blue a gym-standard spin cycle was offered to us for free. I took my cue & decided there & then to incorporate exercise in my next sway & not stress over trying to get any Clomid!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

Mulberry Smurf
April 20th, 2014, 03:24 PM
I don't really know why I just get a feeling I can see you changing your profile pic to your daughter. Strange lol. But don't let that sway any of your decisions of course haha :)

I think with regards to your diet motherofboys just try to limit good fats, don't snack and skip breakfast. That's if you're after a stress free approach! Otherwise perhaps ask atomic or check out some of the le diet threads to get an idea of what people are eating. I think there are even some le menus somewhere??

Also try to keep blood sugar low and don't eat red meat. Though both of these can possibly interfere with breast feeding so if you still do need to feed I am not sure what to do about that?? Xx

motherofboys
April 20th, 2014, 04:01 PM
I'm planning to skip breakfast (actually started that part unintentionally as don't really have time before school in the mornings so have just started waiting longer after getting back before eating) no snacking (that's the part I find hard. I used to graze all day ) cut meat down/out and use lower fat options. Though I had some low fat cheese yesterday and it was awful! But I'm a full fat kind of girl, full fat milk and butter etc so will make the switch. And switch to diet versions of drinks I figured that's not interfering with my usual diet too much to put stress on. I'm also then going to do cardio 6-7 times a week and get dh taking OLE.

Mulberry Smurf
April 20th, 2014, 04:04 PM
I would check with atomic about the diet drinks. I think some sway better than others although I know that there's no magic drink that will be the ultimate for pink! It's just some of them may sway blue a little.

I reckon the naughty fats but just less of them would be better particularly for taste lol xx

motherofboys
April 20th, 2014, 04:08 PM
Thanks, I didn't realise that. I thought it was all the same thing used in them lol I don't drink much in the way of fizzy drinks and squashes etc and usually have full fat because of the taste, but I was willing to drink more and diet if it helped lol perhaps I'll not worry about that part then

atomic sagebrush
April 20th, 2014, 04:11 PM
With the exception of people who have more than 30 lbs to lose, I do not recommend 3 months of diet before TTC. It just isn't necessary and very few people get pg that first month TTC anyway.

atomic sagebrush
April 20th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Most artificial sweeteners sway pink a bit and I have an essay on it here http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2038-sweetening-up-your-sway-pink-blue.html

motherofboys
April 20th, 2014, 04:18 PM
Thanks.
Do you think it's better to suddenly diet or to slowly introduce things, that's what I was originally thinking, that like I've stopped breakfast now and to slowly cut down my meat in take and snacking.
I don't really have much weight to lose.

motherofboys
May 16th, 2014, 03:08 PM
AF finally arrived so I guess we are technically NTNP now!!