PDA

View Full Version : lost Alexander at 36weeks pregnant.. When....

coralwissa1978
April 20th, 2014, 01:18 AM
On February 27 I lost our son, he wasn't moving so we went to
L&D to check on him.. no heart beat, so they took him c/s.
When would you think AF will come? They told me to wait
Six months to start trying.. I want to try to sway pink as much as possible,
We want to start trying to conceive at the end of September. When do you think
I should start the girl sway diet? We will be using Clomid also, will this effect
A girl sway, and I know it causes cm to dry up, we used EPO last time for ewcm
It's that ok to take?

SamS_TTCPink
April 20th, 2014, 04:25 AM
I have no advice but just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss and goodluck with your sway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
April 20th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Im so sorry.

snoop
April 20th, 2014, 07:06 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

maidentomother
April 20th, 2014, 07:35 AM
I'm sorry for you loss. :(

Clomid is great for a pink sway as the lack of EWCM sways strongly pink. You do NOT want to take EPO as that would sway blue! I would just do diet, one attempt at positive OPK, and exercise (1 hour of cardio 5-7 days a week) if possible. With clomid on top you should have a great sway.

Little Lunasa
April 20th, 2014, 09:59 AM
Very sorry for your loss.. Wishing you the best of luck with your sway xx

mommymachine
April 20th, 2014, 12:53 PM
I am so incredibly sorry for your tragic loss.

atomic sagebrush
April 20th, 2014, 01:05 PM
I am so sorry for your loss.

I think you should wait till 6 weeks before you are ready to begin TTC to start the diet.

Clomid helps a pink sway. I would not take EPO at the same time, that may sway a little bit blue and you are not supposed to take it with Clomid anyway...it may make the Clomid not work as well.

kitkat18
April 20th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Sorry for your loss!! Thinking of you x

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dana-Alicia
April 20th, 2014, 03:11 PM
So sorry for your loss, so so sorry. Did they tell you to wait 6 months because of the c-section? I don't know if it's safe to ttc soon after a c-section, as the scar can tear maybe? I totally understand you want to ttc asap, I hope you'll have your little girl soon. Stay strong mama.

Boysway
April 20th, 2014, 06:31 PM
So sorry for your loss xx

sweetpea
April 21st, 2014, 03:58 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our baby boy almost a year ago at 37 weeks (he was a twin, and his twin survived). I know the kind of shock and pain that's associated with losing a baby so close to your due date, and I'm so sorry you have to go through this, mama. (((hugs))) to you.

Good luck with your future sway. I wish you all the best! :HH:

Bloom4314
April 23rd, 2014, 04:28 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your little boy. We also lost our son before birth, on March 4th this year. I have no advice about swaying but I just wanted to let you know that if you ever wanted to talk, please feel free to send me a message.

Take care of yourself.