PDA

View Full Version : Curious can you look at my chart?

Babybeaublue
April 20th, 2014, 05:46 AM
I had 2 + opks a day apart then 2 dips post O a day apart which never happened before I'm a worrier so any thoughts appreciated

maidentomother
April 20th, 2014, 07:36 AM
CD20 looks exactly right!

Plum3
April 20th, 2014, 07:41 AM
I agree, CD20 looks right.

Babybeaublue
April 20th, 2014, 08:47 AM
Thanks I've never had 2 post O dips b4 - 6dpo and 8dpo strange

WantingPink
April 20th, 2014, 10:20 AM
What day do your normally O. Are you taking anything like clomid or vitex?

Babybeaublue
April 20th, 2014, 10:46 AM
No not taking anything like that I usually O cd19 or 20 just wondering why I would've gotten two near identical dips 6 & 8 dpo

WantingPink
April 20th, 2014, 11:08 AM
There are lots of things that can affect temperature. How many covers you have on, how warm it is, if you had any alcohol, slept later or earlier than usual, slept more or less than usual. It also looks like you had a BFP so maybe this had something to do with implantation?? Hard to say.

Babybeaublue
April 20th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Yeah it's because I got a bfp I'm a bit worried about having a double dip lol I always wake at the same time to take my temp same covers no alcohol pretty much go to bed at same time every night. Thanks for your help btw!

WantingPink
April 20th, 2014, 12:04 PM
You have 4 kids and can always go to bed at the same time and get the same amount of sleep?? Cheers to you sister:) I don't think I have gotten the same amount of sleep since my kids were born. I just don't sleep as well as I use to... I am a much lighter sleeper now. I found charting temperatures rather difficult because of that. Plus my house temperature is always changing especially in the spring and fall. Maybe you released two eggs??

Babybeaublue
April 20th, 2014, 12:18 PM
lol I have them well trained and my DH will get up to my 2 yr old if she wakes cos he knows I need to take my temp!!! He also knows what I'm like when I don't sleep! I've actually been really warm the past week and sweating at night. Releasing 2 eggs is a scary thought tho

atomic sagebrush
April 20th, 2014, 01:17 PM
I think it's just one of those things and the important thing now is, for that temp to stay up. One day's temps don't mean anything, it's the overall pattern that counts. Remember, it's normal for there to be a temp dip at that point becuase your body releases a bit of estrogen to keep the lining nice till baby has a chance to implant. :)

maidentomother
April 21st, 2014, 03:55 AM
I agree, I think you probably just had a mini estrogen surge. It may be a sign of increased fertility and improved odds of conceiving a boy. :)