PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with Ramziz theory?

Glittergirl
June 27th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Sorry if I spelled it wrong. But I've been reading online and trying to figure out everything I can...basically, can you tell gender based on which side the sac is located? I recently had a miscarriage at 5 1/2 weeks but at my ultrasound before I miscarried the sac appears to be on the left side. Not sure if that's TRUE left because they printed out a picture and when looking head on at the picture the sac is located left side of the picture. Does that mean anything? I pretty much wanna hear what your guesses on gender are, maybe it will help me decide if my sway was working....and part of me (as stupid as it sounds) wonders if I just can't "handle" a girl fetus :sad:( a friend said that to me...made me kinda sad) as this was my first miscarriage.

swish
June 27th, 2011, 05:52 PM
That is not true and a hurtful thing to say to someone, of course your body can have a girl, a couple of people said that to my sister when she had her one and only miscarriage after boys and her next baby was a girl!! There's a lot of information about that theory on ingender, really interesting. I think you could do exactly the same sway twice and get different results so I'm not sure if it would be helpful to know, also it could be more upsetting for you

TTC5
June 28th, 2011, 04:51 AM
That was very horrible thing your friend said!!! Not at all true either, big hugs to you!!

jane
June 28th, 2011, 06:16 AM
i hate when people say things like that,its very thoughtless.hope you get your little girl soon,sending you all my pink dust:HH:

LolaInLove
June 28th, 2011, 10:58 AM
GG, I agree, that is not true at all. I think with the Ramzi's Theory, it depends on the kind of u/s....I am guessing you had a transvaginal one at that stage, and one is a mirror image and the other is flipped. I may have to look that up. Did the tech tell you it was on the left?

purplepoet20
June 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I had a m/c 6mths before DS1 was conceived and everything I have seen on diet, moon, timing, and so one said that would have been a girl. So it has been very hard to get pregnant 2x's since then and carry two boys passed the due dates. It is possible that the fact that I ate barely enough to keep me alive and I was able to carry a baby.

Did anything happen around that time? Extreme stress, over working yourself, or an illness.

Don't worry with a little work we will get our little girls!

Glittergirl
June 28th, 2011, 02:04 PM
GG, I agree, that is not true at all. I think with the Ramzi's Theory, it depends on the kind of u/s....I am guessing you had a transvaginal one at that stage, and one is a mirror image and the other is flipped. I may have to look that up. Did the tech tell you it was on the left?

No at that time I was having bleeding so they did do the transvaginal ultrasound but she was just looking to see if the sac was still there...I didn't know about Ramziz theory so didn't think much about it but now I'm wondering if it was a boy or girl. I'm just going my what the little picture shows....on the left....I think it will better aide me in my sway since I was so sure I had a great sway then...just curious if I should do the same exact thing or tweak it....I get so critical of my sway at times and knowing this would help me just relax!

Glittergirl
June 28th, 2011, 02:06 PM
I had a m/c 6mths before DS1 was conceived and everything I have seen on diet, moon, timing, and so one said that would have been a girl. So it has been very hard to get pregnant 2x's since then and carry two boys passed the due dates. It is possible that the fact that I ate barely enough to keep me alive and I was able to carry a baby.

Did anything happen around that time? Extreme stress, over working yourself, or an illness.

Don't worry with a little work we will get our little girls!

the only thing was I had strep throat, but every since I got the BFP in April my gut told me it wont stick...I get these intuition things every now and then. I even told a girlfriend that I'm not announcing it cause I just have a feeling this pregnancy wont last....I had no reason to think so as I had never miscarried before but I just knew. Weird I know....

LolaInLove
July 6th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Glitter, no one knows why those unexplained m/c happen....but my doctor did assure me that it was nothing I could have done.....you have to have a bad serious illness with like a rampant fever that will almost put you in a coma to affect your fetus. Most of the time, as you probably know, it is just nature's way, as crappy as that is. Don't think you can't carry girls.....that is so rare. I've had 2 m/c in a row this year (one at 6 wks, one at 10wks), and I just have to believe that it was shit luck and that nothing is wrong with me or DH, ya know? Keep your chin up, you will have a daughter someday!